News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

FREE STYLE CYPHA ! sharpen your lyrical skills

Started by Maqari, January 18, 2004, 03:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maqari

good lookin out wit the flow Zezezee, only one assertion this not only to you but everybody else i wanted to ignore the issue but its kinna getting out of hand thus im forced to adress it, comrades my name is not MAGARI with a G its rather MAQARI with an Q pronounced makari ,so why didnt i simply use K right ? because apparently somebody already took that name ,i hope this will correct matters THANX

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Samba

The crowd screamed and jumped all over the Jeep Hummer which was parked in the middle of the arena as Zeezee was rappin and dancin' up a storm with lady 1/2sy like dem never seen b4. Then suddenly the Jeep Hummer started"vroom" and the music stopped, Zeezee grasped the mike, and told the crowd, "The party has just begun", and the lights go out as the Jeep Hummer disappears into the darkness. the crowd screams, and the flourecent lights fill the stage. Mystic fills the crowd as they go silent. (The M.C says)"Back by popular demand is the AREWA BOY BILLIOINAIRES live and direct!!" The crowd screams and makes a stampeed, a Jeep Hummer pulls on the stage, and the music starts. Zeezee throws a suitcase of money at the crowd, passes the mike to Samba.

who wan ride inna big black lemo,
who can ride inna big black lemo,
who drivin' 200 screamin' out d windo,
who take flight from Franco to Apuko,
who be spendin kudi like it dun go flo
when you see us gal don act like u no no
Dem arewa billionares we been stackin d doe'
you need money we hold it down like toe

who be havin' four five and eight estates
who eat dem chop never go finish dem plate,
who have gida surrounded by gate,

who be dem boys from d north,
who b dem boys, no go dem chop pok

when gals see us, they go a look right herr
We arewa boys countin up money like hair.

pass you mic, shizzle!
oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

zezezee

lol
hehehehe.......men u r one freeeee styler....beeing able to make lady 1/2sy dance like that, u must b one talented entertainer!!!!
keep da show flowin hummies!!!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Samba

oney is not everything and life is not promised, therefore praise Allah with consistancy. masalam

Hafsy_Lady

MHMMM SAMBA AND ZEEZEE YA'ALL HAVE TURNED ME INTO SHEDANIYA KO? MHMMM AI KUNSAN MY MIDDLE NAME IS MICHAEL JACKSON AND MY GRANDFATHERS NAME IS DHUJAL  SEE THEIR HEADS :)

BUT NICE ONE SAMBA THUMBS UP FOR YOU, BUT COME WETIN HAPPEN U DEY BLOW HAUSA & ENGLISH TOGETHER?
What you see is what you get[/b]

kofa

Kofa desperate, can't hold the feelings.can't control his body. Jumps out from the audiance to the stage and shout loud. Heyyyyyy pls can somebody throw the mic over here i wanna rock with u guys.  Zeee pass the mic, kofa starts.

let me hear u say oooohhhh
            ''   ''   ''   ''   ''   ''  yeyeyeye
            ''   ''   ''   ''    ''  ''  oh ye oh ye oh ye oh ye

back in the days when i was a teenager,
          we are together with the villagers,
          grandpa use to tell us to be aware
          with this very world, coz if u follow
          this world u gonna end up regretting,
          so bros and sis we gonna have self control
          and determination.coz we don't wanna end
          up regretting.

so who's gonna regrette??????????

n GOD i trust

ummita

QuoteKofa desperate, can't hold the feelings.can't control his body. Jumps out from the audiance to the stage and shout loud. Heyyyyyy pls can somebody throw the mic over here i wanna rock with u guys. ?Zeee pass the mic, kofa starts.
? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? back in the days when i was a teenager,
? ? ? ? ? we are together with the villagers,
? ? ? ? ? grandpa so bros and sis we gonna have self control
? ? ? ?

Where was d self control? :-/
booooo, boooooooo , boooooo 2 all of u..... :P
? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

EMTL

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dante

QuoteKofa desperate, can't hold the feelings.can't control his body. Jumps out from the audiance to the stage and shout loud. Heyyyyyy pls can somebody throw the mic over here i wanna rock with u guys. ?Zeee pass the mic, kofa starts.

? ? ? ? ? ? let me hear u say oooohhhh
? ? ? ? ? ? '' ? '' ? '' ? '' ? '' ? '' ?yeyeyeye
? ? ? ? ? ? '' ? '' ? '' ? '' ? ?'' ?'' ?oh ye oh ye oh ye oh ye

oooohhhh
       yeyeyeye
       oh ye oh ye oh ye oh ye

oooohhhh
       yeyeyeye
       oh ye oh ye oh ye oh ye

Dante

kofa

Where was d self control? :-/
booooo, boooooooo , boooooo 2 all of u..... :P
? ?
? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?boooooooooo at u kema.do me i do u God no go vex.
n GOD i trust

ummita

........mhmmm Kofa, God go vex sosaiiiiiiiiiii, cus he said olweiz fynd it in ur heart 2 4give anoda, all of u shud continue, we will sit bck & watch....but is it beneficiary? :-/

A'a Kofa.........chill naaa.......I juss saw u on MTV Base! Magoo featured in ur song koh? Am cumin 4 autograph ::)

ummita

Despite all your slammingz, i'm still jamin !
OLE!!!..........I need 2 c u in mah office ryt away............ ::)(she laffs)

Omo jare!!! use it weneva u feel lyk, aint bothered, juss kiddin
[/b]

Maqari

due to accessive wackness and , lack of respect to the concept of this thread i will move the rhymes into the general forum under thesame tittle, please not that i will only transfer serious participants,thanx , been fun while it lasted