News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Parties registation begins!!!!

Started by zezezee, January 20, 2004, 05:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dala

Quoteyeah k-online members here comes the joined parties. A.M.K & A.P.P (PEOPLE POWER POSSIBILITIES) and we gonna c that we carry the votes.

Yes Kofa, tell zem the truth!

You either be wid us to win, or be with them to fail.
it depends on you kanoonliners  ???

*~MuDa~*

Quoteyeah k-online members here comes the joined parties. A.M.K & A.P.P (PEOPLE POWER POSSIBILITIES) and we gonna c that we carry the votes.

U guys habe not reached uf to a conclusion uf 2 now! Ur not eben stable ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dante

kofa

U guys habe not reached uf to a conclusion uf 2 now! Ur not eben stable ;D

who told u we r not stable? mu biyu ne kawai. kuma am d presido.jinn is my vice. we r not interested in ragowar posts din. mun barwa ragowar mutane su ci. got problem with that muda?
n GOD i trust

figorms

:)hi to all kanoonline people :D I am new around here and i can't contest just yet,stay cool people. 8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

kofa

Quote?:)hi to all kanoonline people :D I am new around here and i can't contest just yet,stay cool people. 8)

?u r welcome figorms. we all start by introducing our selves in the WHO IS WHO post. muna maraba dakai.

amma kayi hankali akwai irinsu wane da wane acikin gidan kar su canza ka.kace nagaya maka.
n GOD i trust

Dante

?u r welcome figorms. we all start by introducing our selves in the WHO IS WHO post. muna maraba dakai.

? ? ? amma kayi hankali akwai irinsu wane da wane acikin gidan kar su canza ka.kace nagaya maka.

???