News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ok, Now, Kanoonliners What Do You Expect From Me??

Started by Waziri, August 26, 2003, 11:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waziri

Cathy, Munir, Fulanicious, EMTL

Thank you for the kind advice. For Cathy, I think I am part of the ppl and as well they are my part. If I just start to go ahead being what I want to be I may end up being a nuisanse to others and that will be bad.... Just dunno, may be you can elaborate.

For Munir, If I should just be what ppl want me to be I may end up loosing ma self or what do you think? So Tis like I should just continue to be real, ma self and those who will apreciate me the way I am will find reason to do that.

For Fulanicious, I think life means compromise. If I should live with people I think then, I must learn to give away somethings, sometimes try to rise to their standard and sometimes come down a little to their standard ?with some kind of moderation or what do you say?. Because if I am to have my way always then no body will enjoy my company.

For EMTL, Yours look more like a prayer that is preserved solely for a loved one. So I will here say Ma'al ka'ili. Kuma Allah yabarmu tare amin. ? ?