News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Haba admin

Started by Muhammad, February 02, 2004, 06:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad

salau alaikum
Ina fatan kowa yayi sallah lafiya. Allah ya mai mai maitamana.
Admin wannan ai kwalele kan ne. Yaushe ne ka san cewa wasunmu baza su iya zuwa ba kuma kake cewa " wish you were there". Of course we do, well i do.
Amma wallahi the pics look nice kuma i wish i was here. Ai ya kamata ka yi mana organizing irin wannan get together din a nan USA. It will be really nice.
There are so many people in the people can you please identify them for us.
Admin gaskiya wannan kwalelen yayi mana zafi.
Allah ya taimaka.

Waziri

Lol, Aminuddeen

Certainly the meeting was extra-enlivening. We had a wonderful time. U know ppl always say an online friend is a virtual friend but when we saw ourselves standing there flesh and blood we all could not believe it. Tis was a real knock out!!!

The lady that appeared most with the mic is Fulanicious

Muhammad

Wazirin kanoonline tuba nake. I hope you and all muslims had a peaceful  Eid. Allah ya mai maitamana.
in anycase, dan karamin turanchi knows there is a proverb, charity begins at home. That is, while pointing out fulanicious on the picture was great, it would be even greater if you identified yoursef, as samanja says.
Anyway do please continue to point them out.

Dante

Gaskiya ne fa kam! i really wished i waz there.

admin

More Photos from our get together provided by Waziri. Enjoy!

If you have some more from that event please email to webmaster@KanoOnline.com

Amin - What an evening! Amin! - As far as I know, that was the first Cyber meeting North of River Niger...

Prof. Abdalla U. Adamu & Waziri

Waziri
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Maqari

Like Amin pointed out it really is of a grave discomfort to see those pictures, i spent my eid in the cold of Paris chained to my desk with infinite stacks of work, didnt even remember it was EID untill about 5:00 pm.on the other hand im genuinely pleased that atleast some brothers and sisters got to connect and build.HAPPY EID YA'LL ..........

ummita

Salaamz all d pics r really beautiful (mashallah).......everything was lookin sleek sharp & fixed up........Nice nice!!

ehem *ehem* sniffs* 4 those of u dat r sad 4 nt being present, if u nt there in person u there in mind & soul.......ryt or wrong? (she laffs)

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Maqari

@ Ummita
In actuality WRONG ! i was neither there in "mind" nor "soul" in fact i was not even aware of the event taking place untill i saw the pictures, instead i was in the confines of my desk space, with infinite refills of coffee and more packs of ciggerettes than i can count, inking a comic strip that  was due last month !so do i still reserve the right to be sad ?..LOL  

Hafsy_Lady

ALL THE PRIXIES ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. DUKKANKU KUNYI KYAU ...CUTE...!!!

OYA MAQARI & AMIN STAND BY SIDES, GIVE ME YOUR BEST SMILES.....SAY CHEEZE! ?

*SNAP*SNAP*

I WILL DEVELOP THEM AND GIVE THEM TO ADMIN TO PAISTE THEM KUNGA KUNZAMA DAYA DA WANDA SUKAJE DA WANDA BASU JEBA ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Muhammad

Hafsy_lady no kidding. Are you Big brother? because only him can comprehend whats on the other side of the tele ( forgot what this part is anyone??), in this case a computer. anyways i will try to post my own pic soon.
CIAO

Hafsy_Lady

No but I was just trying to make you and Maqari happy
:-[ You should even thank me.

Once again all those pictures are nice
What you see is what you get[/b]

admin

Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

ak1

As one of my friends mentioned saying he would like this to also take place in the USA, i think its a pretty good idea it should also be done here in London

Muhammad

salam
Abdul manya, this muhammad from the US. I admire your little potrait of Kabo Air. It is a source of pride for all kano people who upon arriving MAKIA see this huge jets parked at the bumpy tarmac of the great state.
Yeah, you are right. London should meet also. Alas, there more forumnites in London than in the USA.
But as you know, the logistics of convening such a rendevous in western countries is............................... well you know.
I hope it happens.
Ka gaida Ahmad in kun hadu da Allah. And also the rest of the family.
Bissalam

Maqari

Amin and all people in europe and the US i think its time we stop suggesting that someone organizes a convention and actually set motion towards organizing one, Amin contrary to what i posted in your thread a while back i actually think i can make it back to the states by spring brake depending on when is that for you, i just booked my flight for the 30th of march if you are still intrested in organizing one let me know so we can try to make this happen, meanwhile if there is one in london Kabo let me know, i have limited resources in europe so i cant take an active part in the organization of one but if you guys do while im still in the region i will definately make the effort to be present Peace ONE