News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Haba admin

Started by Muhammad, February 02, 2004, 06:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad

MaQari what you said is true. We should be responsible of our own affairs.
I am willing to organize such a convention, get together.....whatever we call it.
The only thing i could think of is a national holiday here in the US. may be 4th of July or labour day (first monday of september).
In any case, should anyone be interested in participating.
You can email me @ gtg701t@mail.gatech.edu .
I am of the opinion that its going be really fun.
see you!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Am very happy that this forum is linking up and building mutual relations- Allah bar zumunchi........who knows one day.............
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hafsy_Lady

Where are the rest of the pictures jo!? ::) ;D
sum pessin no dey wear hula :P but no efigy, eh come collect prize no hula for ehn head :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

maigatari

Assalamu Alaikum,
how i wish i was there, anybody may wish to join this fantastic gathering. although i am not aware of the occassion, i still believe that it is a wonderful and memorable one. thank you admin and God bless and try to include the video so that we can cheer together.

Hafsy_Lady

*SHOUTING*
WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE PICTURES? I WANNA SEE THEM. FINE ::) I WILL SAY THE MAGIC WORD
PA PA PA PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Fulanizzle

yahhh....it was kool...everything was just so fine....everyone was great......

for those of u who  missed  :P :P :P

just kidding. no hard feelingz
)