News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How was ur eid day?

Started by Ihsan, November 14, 2004, 08:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

ya word up???? ya akayi ban ganka ???akwai labari  fa[/quote]

WAT"S UP MAN how u doin kwana byu ina kashigane,
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

mlbash

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "mlbash"

wow! that was superb indeed! so you forgotten to make sinasir after all?
well i guess you really had a nice moment to share the memories of, in years to come. have a more lovely moments

hey! u r supposed to read and then post urs also! just like sista precious did. so oya, tell us...how was ur eid day? :)

TO ALAKULLI HALIN, NA TASHI KARFE BIYAR, BAYAN ASUBA SAI SHIRIN MASALLACIN IDI. BAYAN AN DAWO NA SAMI TUWO NAI MAI TA'ADDA! NA NEMI SINASIR BAN SAMU BA! ABIN TAKAICIN SHINE GASU IHSAN CAN SUN GIRKA BASU AIKO MIN BA. PRECIOUS MA TA MANTA DANI!
TO DA CIKI YA DAUKA SAI KUMA BARCI, DAGA NAN KASANCEWAR RANAR JUMA'A SAI MASALLACI. BAYAN NAN SAI AKA FARA ZIYARAR YAN'UWA DA ABOKAN ARZIKI HAR IZUWA JIYA! DUK DA KASANCEWAR BABU WANI WAJEN ZUWA 'PARTICURLARLY SPECIAL'.

TO ALLAH YA MAIMAITA MANA!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"Tun da bai ansa ba lemme tell u.he spent it craving for sinasir :D

YOU ARE ALMOST RIGHT, AMMA AI LAIFIN WANDA SU KAI SUKACI SU KADAI NE!

mlbash

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "precious"Tun da bai ansa ba lemme tell u.he spent it craving for sinasir :D

lol...I can see that from his post. To kai mlbash ay sai ka koya! wannan irin son sinasir.

to ai ba damuwa nasan za a koya min kwanannan! :lol:

ummita

So I did nothin, not dat I cnt bt juss cudnt b bothered. Slept d wholeeeeeeee day. Woke up 'round 2:30pm, by gulfreinds & crazy cousins.....dey made d best out of er'thang, dey cooked & entertained whilst I slept. Thou meh'z not keen on loud dayz. I'd rather stay in ma cozy bed. (Hafsy was nt present, it wudhav been CRAZINESS @ d core level, we all mishhhh ya gel) Only thing dat made me do a double flip from ma bed was 2 call ma granny & wish her happy Eid odawise na danger! Apart from dat d world can rest! Alhamdullah, Eid is being celebrated bt hey.....sleepin is sum'en I lurvvvvv & wud rather do!!!! Aftawards I went bck in2 bed, ma freinz & crazy cousins had invited guest. I declared masef sick & remained in bed! :? By eve, dey were all hyper, I decided 2 dress up bt cudnt b bothered & joined dem in ma nyt wear.......just felt lazy on dat day sat in a corner watchin serioussssssss issues, ma freinz were crazy, made me laff d whole day nt 2 mention how INSANEEEEE dey got.

Nice 2 know ya'all had a great tym........Mlbash, Ihsan, Dee-Kay, Precious, Figorms: I invited u all 4 lunch, ha' cum none of u turned up? (she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

precious

Ummita,i was there ringing ur bell but u were too busy sleeping and your cousins too busy making noise that i got tired of buzzing since no one came to d door.so i went home and mailed some sinasir to mlbash.think he must've gotten it by now.

Humrah

I spent my eid day journeying from Asia to Africa. What an eid day celeb.

Ihsan

precious, ashe ke ma bata bude maki kofa ba.Na dade ina ringing bell da naga ba mai shirin budewa nayi gaba kada ace na tsaya kwadayin abinci (lol).
greetings from Ihsaneey

Muawiya

Misalin karfe bakwai, naji ana jan bargona na, na bude ido naga wat yar kwakkwar yarinya. She is my nephew and she is just 2yrs. She has been dressed beautifully. She was singing uncle barka da sallah. The little girl just brought a smile to my face. I picked her up she was playing on my bed. Na debo kudi na bata goron sallah. She ran off to her room. Nayi wanka muka tafi masallaci da wani abokina. Na dawo na shirya naje gida gaida iyayena da kannena da yayyana. There was a longgg qeue of uoung relatives waiting for goron sallah. I distributed goron sallah to them and some househelps. Na shirya da wasu abokaina muka shiga jirgi muka tafi Lagos. Nace na gaida "matata to be" da wasu yanuwanta. Muka dawo the next day. Sauran kwana biyu, nidai ina hutu kawai. The only amusing thing is how kids were dressed beautifully and you could see the excited in their faces. This is something I am missing out. Wish I could repeat those young years again.
Allah ya nuna mana na wata shekarar

Muawiya

Ummita ni da ke, bansan wa yafi wani bacci ba. lol.
Baki gayyaceniba, kodai kina rowane? Ko kuma maigida yace banda maza ne? :lol:  Precious and Ihsan ko amma gayyaceku niko ko oho!

Ibro2g

I dont know how wrong it isbut...Sallah was just another friday to mi...
Safety and Peace

dan kauye

ayya ibro..sounds pathetic(grins)..eniway i dunno whut fun a friday means 2 ya..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"
Nice 2 know ya'all had a great tym........Mlbash, Ihsan, Dee-Kay, Precious, Figorms: I invited u all 4 lunch, ha' cum none of u turned up? (she laffs)

i think u sent it rather too late. and bisides i am just knowin of it, kin de yi rowa(lol) ama u can fix another date 4 us, since it's 4 lunch (stomach cruchin......) u ve made me hungry. i will be waitin, but i dont eat tuwo fa.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

beautilicious

my sallah day.. lol... well we went to d park n it rained...heavily... on us!!!!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha