News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Barka!

Started by DanBanza, December 12, 2003, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanBanza

hi peoples!
I just came across this site and found it immensely interesting...
and filled up with some really fascinating discussions and quite a few distorted minds ( ;D no offense intended  ;D )

Anonymous

Hey Dan banza, wallahi ka iyya shege :D
What a name and a pic---lol ;D
Any way welcome to kano online.

DanBanza

Ya za'a yi?  ;D
Thanks! Im already enjoying the place.

gogannaka

Welcome to the house Mr.DanB................the more u visit the more u enjoy it...

Be warned:The site is addictive
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

DanBanza

zezezee

Danbanza reloaded huh! nice1..........i'll be Agent Smith pls....just let me knw wen we goin for the shootin.....when is Danbanza Revolutions comin out??...

Anyways, its good to have u here, enjoy...

K-online,
the more u come, the more u want to come...
the more u look, the less u see
the more u see, the less u understant ? ;D
its all in the world of Danbanza where nothin is what it seems
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

ummita

Salamz...............wnt mention ur name cuz its zagi & wen I was a lil gul mah aunt use 2 give me a spank if I curse out(she laffs).......so Dee-Bee u r higly welkom 2 kanoonlyn.............but y insultin ur self bro? :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

DanBanza

QuoteDanbanza reloaded huh! nice1..........i'll be Agent Smith pls....just let me knw wen we goin for the shootin.....when is Danbanza Revolutions comin out??...

Anyways, its good to have u here, enjoy...

K-online,
the more u come, the more u want to come...
the more u look, the less u see
the more u see, the less u understant   ;D
its all in the world of Danbanza where nothin is what it seems

Revolutions should be coming out by early next year, but no shooting; strictly kungfu  ;D btw, your closing remarks come close.  ;)

DanBanza

QuoteSalamz...............wnt mention ur name cuz its zagi & wen I was a lil gul mah aunt use 2 give me a spank if I curse out(she laffs).......so Dee-Bee u r higly welkom 2 kanoonlyn.............but y insultin ur self bro? :-/

lol! Im not insulting myself (???)... everyone has a little DanBanza in them - in one form or another.   :o  Actually, my mum always gave me a good beating when I was younger coz of my wayward ways.

Thanks for the love people!  :D

ummita

lol! Im not insulting myself (???)... everyone has a little DanBanza in them - in one form or another. ? :D

Well I dont.......(she laffs) if u say every1 it include every humanbeing minus me & minus mah parents  Gogannaka hav u heard wat deebee is sayin? Seems like u need more beatin from mammanka ::)

Seriouslyyyyyyyyy u r welkom
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters.
My brother and friend DB, I wish to beg you to change this your nick name to something better. Because I could remember that Abdullah bn Mas'ud (RA) reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said, "A Muslim never taunts or curses or abuses nor resorts to vulgar talks."

For every good speech we utter Allah (SWT) record rewards for us and vice-versa.

May Allah bless and guide us towards rightousness at all times-amiyn.

Welcome to kanoonline, i am still a stranger though.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

zezezee

lol! Im not insulting myself (???)... everyone has a little DanBanza in them - in one form or another. ? :o ?Actually, my mum always gave me a good beating when I was younger coz of my wayward ways.

Thanks for the love people! ?:D

ohhh yes, agreed, every1 has a lil bit of u in them, true.

n for those who r in denial, i think u have the biggest him in u.... ;D  (sorry, no offence)

DanBanza

Ummita,
I refer you to what zezezee posted... everyone has got a little mischevious side...

EMTL,
My handle is least meant to be vulgar. and ni ba muslumi and niether do I intend to offend anyones sensibilities... That said, take a more positive look at it.  ;)

zezezee,
You got that spot on... some deny but know deep down they have a little banza in them... ;D

Hafsy_Lady

OK! DANBANZA YOU ARE DANBANZA AM NOT AND  DANBANZA YOU ARE WELKOME AND I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE YOUR DANBANZA SELF USEFUL TO THIS FORUM. DANBANZA YOU ARE SOOOOO WELCOME.
HONESTLY YOU ARE DANBANZA AND ITS SO KOOL TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE DANBANZA.

Zeezee kaima danbanzan ne? ;D

NO OFFENCE GUYS I AM JUST JOKIN WITH THIS DANBANZA EVERYONE ONE HAS A LITTLE DANBANZA IN THEM RIGHT? YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNYLISTICALLY YEN BANZA ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

thank you soo much 1/2sy... :-[

danbanza i hope u heard her. shes in denial too... ;D