News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Barka!

Started by DanBanza, December 12, 2003, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanBanza

zezezee, abeg ka bar 1/2sy. Ta sani she has a little danbanza in her. from her post tis obvious.

Let them deny all they want (for appearance sake)... we see thru that.  :o 8) ;D

Anonymous

Muhammad

Danbanza you are really a danbanza.
hey just wondering arent there copy right issues involved in your altering the matrix thing.
take care and welcome to kanoonline.

DanBanza

QuoteDan banza sorry for you.

? Thanks anyway.  ;D 8)

DanBanza

QuoteDanbanza you are really a danbanza.
hey just wondering arent there copy right issues involved in your altering the matrix thing.
take care and welcome to kanoonline.

Thanks a lot. I dont know if there could be any copyright issue arising from this... certainly im not using it to gain any commercial advantage and niether is the falling green text an original matrix design.

Hafsy_Lady

Oh boi! What ever the case might be as long as it is some elses creation na copycat or copyright you do and the LAW states that any written material, including stories, character descriptions, character names, CSS and HTML, and commented text, used without permission is copyright 2000

meanwhileeeee boi you have just breached the law make I go holla at my boi Keanu Reeves so that he can inform their director so that together they can arrest or fine a danbanza like you for breaching the statutory requirements ::)

Danbanza kawai ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

Danbanza it looks like we have 'Yan  Tsurku in da house!  ;D ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

DanBanza

leave am, zezezee... wanang suna ma sef i no sabi. ;D

As I have said, the component(s) of the design is not an ORIGINAL matrix design. Abeg call Keanu come, let me see whether he thinks  those stunts can be reproduced in real life... na dambe go follow am.  8)

zezezee

lol, baba u be some tough fella!
dambe???
i will b next door if u need moi

Masoyi

Hope u come in peace!  :-/

Don, Sunanka sounds scary ! Kamar wani ....
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Hausanicious

Wai shin ke hafsatu how old r u ne that u have the gut to be calling gentle men as boys.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

welcome broza Danbanza, u know what? i like 2 habe feofle like u in ze porum, in pact i like u already, i will por-eber back u uf when dealing with "watch ur mouth ladies" like hafsy, ummita, dymequeen and co.
i like crazy guys, welcome once more, habe a great stay...JJC!
(did i say somesin'? ???)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

Danbanza wai ina ka tafi ne???????? ppl miss u here
1/2sy has been looking for u..... :P, well thats wat hausanicious told me de.

DanBanza

mudacriss,
thanks!

zezezee,
Sorry my friends.... I went for holidays at my grandparents house   :-/ :-[. How did you find the holidays?

and what is this thing with 1/2 sy and hausanacious?
:-X

Masoyi

Amma fa gaskiya sunannan naka yana bani dariya sosai!

DANBANZA RELOADED

Pls, which software u use to make the Matrix picture?

Ya hadu sosai!
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......