News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LOVE: Illusion or fact

Started by Ibro2g, December 26, 2002, 03:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Gee Venom, I have never heard the story of love this way, you sure put meaning into it. Yet I am convinced in a way that love is no experiment, maybe it happens to some people and when it does, they don`t know how it stroke em, but when it doesn`t they just diss it like my friend here, seniorita ummita. Things are really confusing.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

u understood whut he wrote??  ::) how come i didnt...  :-/
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

yah just take it easy...don`t rush it...and it makes a whole lot of meaning.
Safety and Peace

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Love, who dey talk about love for year 2003, una no get beta work all of una. Ah...ibi like say na smallu smallu chudren dey hiya. Love no dey exist at all at all. Thug love might be a betta way to say it Ibro. Dont mind them Ummita, I like that yuwa style same 4 Fyne Dyme....make wuna leave this boys. Di provocative things bi say na boy sef wey post this one!! I feel like committing sucide. wey boy post thing girlish thing. Kai WAI LOVE..........Gelz abeg lets comot for this their thread wani wai har yan cewa yayi choko choko in ma fiki fiki kayi ino consen us. ;D  

Aydee Fella

see this one  who be child??? 2gee e be like sey this one no sey mun dade muna jin gobe Sallah. and Dyme ke dum durum dum ney?
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

God....I`m speechless hafsat.I gotta take a break to respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

Maybe now I can, since I mastered your huvenile attitude...I parfectly understand everything. Have no fears, zam ma aydee magana, he will not say no to u. I hate to brake up ur relationship. Aydee na yaye ka, go ahead...dont be shy ok. Hafcy tak gd care of this boy ok.
Safety and Peace

iblink

QuoteMaybe now I can, since I mastered your huvenile attitude...I parfectly understand everything. Have no fears, zam ma aydee magana, he will not say no to u. I hate to brake up ur relationship. Aydee na yaye ka, go ahead...dont be shy ok. Hafcy tak gd care of this boy ok.

u r back to ur match makin business ko? u dont remember where it put u last time ko?
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

That was a mistake, I take all my words back. That was before I realised what dear she could be...or she is. Now she is the dearest. ;D
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

u r back to ur match makin business ko? u dont remember where it put u last time ko?
Babi, last time was no time, this time is the time.
Safety and Peace

Hausanicious

By defination, reality is the perception of truth but which has not been verified experimentally, that is  it is still at theoretical level.

Fact is a truth that is only known to exist by experiment or observation, eg all scientific discoveries are facts cos' they can be observed and experimented.

Now Love is a fact because it has been percieved and it has been proved experimentally.

Consider the case of Julius caeser and Cleopatra, Romeo & juliet and lastly Laila Majnoon.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Saif-e-

Love is an illusion cos after you are in and out of it once,you Never want to go thru the whole ordeal ever again.....Its like wakin up from a bad dream with a hang-over.My advice is : avoid it like a plague  
Life is a lesson,learn it_