News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Confusionist

Started by Hausanicious, November 06, 2003, 10:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

Mallam Ja'far just returning from office finds his son at home. So he ask him why is he at home at that hour not in school. So the boy just reply.

" Daddy I am not going back to that school till our class teacher make up his mind."

Then the father ask what the matter is, so the boy said:

" Shekaranjiya our teacher said 5 + 5 = 10, yesterday he said ?4 + 6 = 10 and today he said 7 + 3 = 10, so I want him to make up his mind on the exact equation that brings about 10 ?b/4 I go back to that class again."
[/quote]
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

niice...very nice Welkom to the family of kano online my dear hausanicous, u sure have picked a good name
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

we do have a lot of jimm carreys in this forum
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Gimbiya

" Shekaranjiya our teacher said 5 + 5 = 10, yesterday he said ?4 + 6 = 10 and today he said 7 + 3 = 10, so I want him to make up his mind on the exact equation that brings about 10 ?b/4 I go back to that class again."

nice, I really like it it's funny. at first I didn't get but it took sometime for me.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

IBB

tell am sey square root of 100 is 10 or 100 divide by 10 is 10
IHS

Fulanizzle

Quoteniice...very nice , u sure have picked a good name

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
)

Ibro2g

His name was good only because ur name existed sis.  cant think of words to explain urs but what I can certainly say is... that name means k-onlune to mi, even much more
Safety and Peace

Hausanicious

Kai Ibro!!! Yes thanks for that appreciation. I think u know me better than anyone else in the house.

zezezee

sokotonicious will soon be here. nice joke man.....ur most welcome here
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

if i will change a name, it's gonna b onlineicious 8)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fulanizzle

OH QUIT THE NICIOUS THING ALREADDYYYYY  IF U DONT WANT ME TO BE  CRANKYLICIOUS :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
)

Hausanicious

OH QUIT THE NICIOUS THING ALREADDYYYYY ?IF U DONT WANT ME TO BE ?CRANKYLICIOUS :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I believe we all the K-onliners keep the same tradition, so Muda I suggest ur next name should be Mudacritious too, so that we can have a cious ending names.

Anonymous

I'll go along with this.
Jockanicious,perhaps.

zezezee

zezezeecious will soon be here  ;D...i think its all fulanicious' fault...she all started it
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.