News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Weird Things Done

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 07, 2003, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadiq

Quote(*Signs) SOME MEN TAKE MACHO LOYALTIES TO THE POINT OF RIDICULOUSNESS!

WOMAN ACTIVIST :x  :x
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "sk8er boi"how crazy is dis.in my jss2,we had an issue wit a gal in my class,it was a little war of words in which i was tonglashed so i had 2 get bak at her at ol cost.so da next mornin i came 2 skool b4 every1 in oda 2 pee in her locker which i did.wen she arrived later same mornin she didnt notice sumthing was wrong until after droppin her bag.guess wat,she cried ol day but i was later cot nd punished.

Zat was really mean Sk8er Boi, u must habe been a real bad boi when u wer young, but i lyk ze courage ...ko ba haka ba!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

It was during my secondary school days. There's this school ran by Pakistanis/Indians in Kano (I won't mention the name). During one of their religiuos ceremonies (they belong to the Ahmed Mirza Ghulam Islamic sect) we sneaked into their homes in the night, broke open their poultry, packed as many eggs as we can carry and ran home. Ranar bamu ci abincin gida ba. We  gave some to our friends ( who of course were not happy being left out of the adventure), waited until everyone home was asleep, entered the kitchen and just cooked the eggs. Then we gorged ourselves :lol:  Amma kuwa bamu yi barci ba domin ciki ya kumbura. Sai juye-juye da kara. Ba girma ba arziki muka tashi mutanen gida suka bamu magani. :oops:

Fateez

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"It was during my secondary school days. There's this school ran by Pakistanis/Indians in Kano (I won't mention the name). During one of their religiuos ceremonies (they belong to the Ahmed Mirza Ghulam Islamic sect) we sneaked into their homes in the night, broke open their poultry, packed as many eggs as we can carry and ran home. Ranar bamu ci abincin gida ba. We  gave some to our friends ( who of course were not happy being left out of the adventure), waited until everyone home was asleep, entered the kitchen and just cooked the eggs. Then we gorged ourselves :lol:  Amma kuwa bamu yi barci ba domin ciki ya kumbura. Sai juye-juye da kara. Ba girma ba arziki muka tashi mutanen gida suka bamu magani. :oops:

Hehe, dama ciwon ciki ai dole ne....kunci abincin haram :P  :P  Got ur punishment tho, at least u learnt ur lesson.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

kai muda this 1 na tonon asiri. wat if i said i ve killed some 1 b4. then u go call police 4 me ba.........
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc