News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: "naijagal"hey mudacris rememeber me from the time you came to visit me in kano , well i dont want to say my real name for everyone to know but you know and i know who i am.
A'ah if u dnt wnt knowin, u wudnt hav typed it up here! sistahhh :wink:

Quote from: "naijagal"anyway i have tried your line as i promised but unfortunatly i didnt get you.
His lyn is EN-GA-GED......Musta prolly hav about 20 other guls on HOLD!  :roll:   Join d queue: :D

Quote from: "naijagal"i hope things are good with you as they are with me!
A'ah this is CODING but Naijagul pls allow me d privilege 2 translate dat sentence 4 d beneficiary of my brotha Mudacris....
Bros it means: call her n tell her everything is ok wit u, frm there proceed n chat frm sunset 2 sunrise......then invite her 4 a meal out set 4 d evenin & dnt 4get 2 carry a basket full of roses or anything she likes.

Quote from: "naijagal"i will definatly be seeing you real soon! hint hint!
Pls make sure it is in d vicinity.

Mudah, we don get inlaw already.......big pat on ur bck...*well done*
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghnn!!

Damncious itcious...amcious doomedcious!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghnn!!

Why? You no like da lady? :?  Someone publicly professed her luv (reading btw the lines of course) and you say 'damn it'? C'mon show appreciation :lol:

Fateez

Quote from: "ummita"
Quote from: "naijagal"hey mudacris rememeber me from the time you came to visit me in kano , well i dont want to say my real name for everyone to know but you know and i know who i am.
A'ah if u dnt wnt knowin, u wudnt hav typed it up here! sistahhh :wink:

Hehe, nima dai haka na gani! whats with all da mystery?

mu kuma we don get inlaw. Allah sarki muda...yaran yanzu...dey grow up

so fast!  :!:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Is it me or did Ummita pop outta nowhere just to quote  Naijagal? Riddle me that ...
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghnn!!

Why? You no like da lady? :?  Someone publicly professed her luv (reading btw the lines of course) and you say 'damn it'? C'mon show appreciation :lol:

Black Sfyder, u dont understand, its not ze girl zat is ze froblem (inpact am Haffy Blushpuly...lol), its Ummita and most depinately when she tells Hafcy ze gist, i know my sistas men... i'm in souf already.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Hehe, i just noticed something, d'yu know naijagal actually renamed

her post "my muda"? Ashe abun ma ba wasa bane! Shine kuma Mudacris u

kept this very vital information from me ko? ur sister? u own sister fa? to

shikenan ai...

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Fateez"Hehe, i just noticed something, d'yu know naijagal actually renamed

shikenan ai...

Waiyazubillahi, zat is wut i meant by "i was doomed", Tizzle, ba haka bane, kigane mana, u know...its just yanada things suke. Flease kiyi hakuri, i need u by my side now to suffort me!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"
Quote from: "Fateez"Hehe, i just noticed something, d'yu know naijagal actually renamed

shikenan ai...

Waiyazubillahi, zat is wut i meant by "i was doomed", Tizzle, ba haka bane, kigane mana, u know...its just yanada things suke. Flease kiyi hakuri, i need u by my side now to suffort me!

Bros you are ON YOUR OWN,O.Y.O
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

naijagal

lol ladies you all can share muda on this hausa chat forum, but at the end of the day he is all mine!

muda sweetie we will talk soon!
hint hint
lol!
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

How are we sure that this mysterious chick isn't muda's alter-ego.I wudn't be too surprised..the anonimity that the internet provides cud be exploited in a million ways & this is no exception lol..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "dan kauye"How are we sure that this mysterious chick isn't muda's alter-ego.I wudn't be too surprised..the anonimity that the internet provides cud be exploited in a million ways & this is no exception lol..

Na wa o! Ana wata ga wata, Naijagal flease sfeak to DanKauye!
www.articlesdir.co.cc