News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ummitah, this is off da hook!! Where do I start... those about 2 wed, congrats!! hhmm, thank God! I now know the drug pusher( gotta be extermely careful), Iam gonna go check sum market for da luv brains u oredered for Bilya.. I can't laff lol   Beeba I see say u don carry ur bodi comot from under da bed lol, lol, lol.
All ma doors are locked( I dey fear sum1) Hmm, ummitah u didn't miss nuttin har su Baby gurl...lol, kai God bless ya da ywa da ywa, u made my day!

DanGatanUwa

Gulma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tabdi .ta inda nafi wayo kenan. to bayanin kap namu namu ne in dai alamarin haka ne. na lura kuma na ga Ummita balain ma gulmaciya ce.zuma shirya dake domin nima akwai nin akwai labarai
ayani!Labari!Karya!

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteGulma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? Tabdi .ta inda nafi wayo kenan. to bayanin kap namu namu ne in dai alamarin haka ne. na lura kuma na ga Ummita balain ma gulmaciya ce.zuma shirya dake domin nima akwai nin akwai labarai

You will repent for that yuwa mistatement, beri tazo, ba ruwana......ai haka aken son dangatanuwaaaaaaaaaaa mai dangatan gulma ;)
What you see is what you get[/b]

DanGatanUwa

Ai ni dan taran Aradu da ka ne.Ni bana tsoron kowa tun da ba'a bugu. ;D
ayani!Labari!Karya!

Twinkle

Dangatan uwa ne ko uba watever :-/, u know one thing in dis forum is dat,ohhhhh  :-[ ba turanci ba!!!!! To kasan  abu daya a nan gidan (K-family house) Ba'a shigowa da kafan hago, Ba'a shiga shara ba shano, Ba'a shigowa da bad repitation, saboda haka kayi a hankali. :P Wannan sunnan naka wai..... Anywa Barka da zuwa.  Take it easy if not d we have some president, lawyers and police who will ....... u know  ;D
Stay kool
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteUmmitah, this is off da hook!! .. I can't laff lol ? Beeba I see say u don carry ur bodi comot from under da bed lol, lol, lol.

Yeah, Ummita this is good. I have to agree with Ibro (for the first time ever) that yeah you should become a journalist.

lol kameel yeah she has finally realised we never took part in the blair witch project (as ummita said) that was the best bit I like. Beeba twinksssssssssss is finally out. Yeah keep bringing them back, because its never the same without them

Hafsy_Lady

BOI IBLINK HAS ALSO FINALLY CHANGED HIS NAME TO NEWGUY........A ROUND OF APPLAUSE EVERYBODY TO IBLINK I MEAN NEWGUY................. ;D

Anonymous

So is any more gossips ;D my ears are itching, or is there none left? Tell me more!!! tell me more!!! Guys wani fa ya iso wai sunansa Dangatanuwa he said that he is good when it comes to gulma, so can our presido delegate him to be our KNN Broadcaster? Ko ya kuka ce?  

Anonymous

lol Ummita. This is interestin...na huta karanta sum of the topics.  This is kool ;) ma thumb ups to all them boyz and girls. ;)

Borg

QuoteSo is any more gossips ;D my ears are itching, or is there none left? Tell me more!!! tell me more!!! Guys wani fa ya iso wai sunansa Dangatanuwa he said that he is good when it comes to gulma, so can our presido delegate him to be our KNN Broadcaster? Ko ya kuka ce? ?

Hehehe, from a commoners point of view, ana iya bashi KNN broadcaster only in ya canza sunnan sa.

iblink

QuoteBOI IBLINK HAS ALSO FINALLY CHANGED HIS NAME TO NEWGUY........A ROUND OF APPLAUSE EVERYBODY TO IBLINK I MEAN NEWGUY................. ;D

FINALLY? so u av been waiting for me to change the name then ko? whatz wrong w/ IBLINK? u dont even know what it means.
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Anonymous

Does anyone know that one of our koolest girls in this forum will be going for an operation. She is my favourite. Sign up her thread, she has put up a topic. Ummita how comes you put a topic like this and you didnt notify us that Hafsy who is also a member was to have an operation?

ummita

Thousand apologies......Millie accept my due apologies......Actually she didnt want to make it official but now she has already had a topic just a night before she left........Hafsa has already gone through her operation successfully though she is sooo unconcious.........

Ppl...ya'all didnt c d hell we went thru b/4 that gurl finally wore those opy gowns...she said she has to get her hair braided in two..cuz she said if women die, their hair shud only b braided in 2...dont have a clue where she got that from :-/ she said she need to apply some facil powda.......& eye pencil.....which d docs adviced her mum 2 supply her with no hassle...later d doc said cuz...ppl who r 2 go 2 operation get very tensy nervous & etc...........so they du anything 2 calm them down...... The mortal combat that took place b/w d nurse who was 2 put her unda anesthetic was anoda issue that I wont leave out...she said xcuse me Ms Nurse...can you plz get a piece of paper and put down you r givin so..so amount dosage of Injection? blah blah........she stated that her reason 4 sayin so..is b'cuz d last tym her freind had one....she went paralysed.  Ya'all need 2 c big mouth when she was finally out.........her eyes lookinn dull with no sign bubblity/clownity....well she said to me..........blad my appendis iz gone ko...I can fly the aeroplane ko? & she was out...........unconcious again, ok I didnt know wat was up with d aeroplane thingy this tym :-/ So I didnt know whether 2 laff in front of her parents or whether 2 sustain ma lafter till I was out...........Least I 4get d first person she mentioned was Ibro (she laffs)

& d most important..iz am d 1 she assigned me on d task 2 notify..ya'all nasen iden ben yi ba....ma own don finito...du I have 2 du this? Ina fave nata Ibro?!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

Ummita thanks for this. lol lol lol lol which aeroplane. to jama'a kanoonliners sai ku shirya Hafsy will be coming to take us all on a vacation in an aeroplane...su Hafsy kuma pilot aka zama. Oh I just cant wait ta dawo. I know zata sha tsiya gurinku. I was so thrown back.! Ashe she could be a scary chicken? But the best is she is still alive.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Borg

Lol, ni dai my comments will wait sai ta dawo hehehe. Allah ya kara mata sauki.