News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

anwar, toho nan in shareh maka hawaye......

oh wait.. ur a left over... and to think, a yabbed left over... enh enh... ummita juss labeled u "never-will-be-wanted"...

mhm.. make i go look for another thug... Akata to be more precise...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

QuoteDuh!!! u guys think am gonna let Scooby doo off lyk that!!, juss lyk that......Oh hellz naw ::) ::)

Anwar the Orangutang. You are so inmoralisticated contaminated without braincated to thinketh wat is good for you animaletic ?attitude. You bi the best Idioletic stupidletic disfigured deoriantated lacking ORT emaciated anorexic sickle cell anemiasticated boi. You will neva seen gene to match yuwa wife own and naso you go deliver those disfigured shilren. infakt infack infakt.............she signs*** abeg Anwar put then 4 kona less proceed 2 Hawai ::)(she laffs) Iz all 'bout puppy lav

Ibro u suprised me, hadda kai, u hav joined venom?
Hahaha, I senced that in the corner. Hey ummitah, wallahi situation, this is big bucks, besides no one dare talks dirty on u... u know I aint gonna let him go... its for the good of all of us....cept anwar though...haha
Safety and Peace

Venom

The 1st Judge scores da first round: 130 out 200
The 2nd Judge scores da first round: 150 out of 200
The 3rd Judge scores da first round: 155 out of 200

Venoms comment about the first round: As we can see this is typical Ummita style, she starts off as the aggressor. She started of with a few head shots and then followed them up with some heavy body shots. All in all I would say that it was a good first round for Ummita now we await to see what Anwar has in his in store for us. Back 2 u xxxx
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Venom

Venom sannu.......kai ya'all sabi zuga. All of u r evil may d lurd b with u I hereby sprinkle ya'all with holy water.

Y do u think that I am some sort of evil person. I have always been nice 2 u  ;D ;D ;D  

ummita

Look @ u, u r so evil & satanic 2wards me, u r d only one who hated me with a passion(as if I care) ::) (she laffs) that gud I have d best around 4 he is no one rather than Ibro.........anyways kana son peaceful settlement dinnen? Yes or No? Wallahi u bi great zugi masta ;)[/b]  
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

Hallelujah...I Praise di Lord... ;D yanzu ga irinta nan!!! wannan shine kaikayi koma kan ... :P
greetings from Ihsaneey

al_hamza

oh,
lovely Lord,
i thought i was part of the family......
or maybe boycotting extremists/fanatics/malams is the new fashion of the day within modern families.
:)
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ibro2g

UMMEETAH[/b]
Forget Venom, Okay, Focus on ur next match...round two, I'm not instigating though...but its worth it. From the way I c it...venom kinda cares 4 u, in his unique kinda way, ehh benom?. Now relax and stay focused. Hahaha.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Ummita, Ibro is right u show focus on the fight 4 now. And also the thing is I have got exams in like 33hrs from now so I cant really draft out a peace treaty now. But God willing as soon I finish I will draft 1 out.

Venom 2 Ibro: Like da way u think protecting ur investment so I am guessing u have money down on Ummita right.  :D :D :D  

Anonymous

QuoteDuh!!! u guys think am gonna let Scooby doo off lyk that!!, juss lyk that......Oh hellz naw ::) ::)

Anwar the Orangutang. You are so inmoralisticated contaminated without braincated to thinketh wat is good for you animaletic ?attitude. You bi the best Idioletic stupidletic disfigured deoriantated lacking ORT emaciated anorexic sickle cell anemiasticated boi. You will neva seen gene to match yuwa wife own and naso you go deliver those disfigured shilren. infakt infack infakt.............she signs*** abeg Anwar put then 4 kona less proceed 2 Hawai ::)(she laffs) Iz all 'bout puppy lav

Ummitaaaaaaaaaaa :o :o This is an arror though my heart. Ok well I will still take it you love me kawai, so all su mallam venom I read mi lady here. I take my heart and bow ummita dinner for two please? from there we can move on ;)

Anonymous

She will stop you just need a little time. I was once like you who made it pretty bad on chicks but yanzu am back on track. ;)Am a good boy. You will be the gatz to be in my life ;)(I dislike B2K though). Ok then movie is over every body back to your businesses go, Ummita & I need to be alone for a little while ;) What is the lastest sorruonding Hafsy. I was wondering ne kawai?

Ibro2g

TASHIN SENCE[/b]
Jama`a na ganin wannan kuwa?

ticket sale ha risen 100%
Safety and Peace

Twinkle

Kan Ubaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o :o duk shi kaidai.he he he he I am laughing and rolling on the flow. Anwar sorry an gama da kai. (ORT) LOL he he he ha hah ha kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you tell him one more time Ummita besides kinga he is still at it ::)

who is scobby doo :o oh Anwar he he he he he he am on the flow...........chiaw girl..........so teh first time we jam for Umuahia wallahi duk muna ta magana cewa you bi shiru-shiru amongst the Blads generation, guess we had it wrong.

Venom & Ibro..........na saka bet..........$10000000,0000 for the winner. Guess its down to a 10-3. I love this place. Guys you all keep it hyped. LMAO at Anwar

Dingggggggggg Round two
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Venom

The 1st Judge scores da first round: 70 out 200
The 2nd Judge scores da first round:100 out of 200
The 3rd Judge scores da first round: 65 out of 200

Venoms comment about the first round: Well I am a bit disappoint with Anwar?s tactics for da 1st round, he started off with a few jabs, but then suddenly went on the defensive. Although I must say his footwork was good he did move around da ring put he should have also thrown a few punches here and there. 1 thing with Ummita is u should not sit back and wait 4 her 2 come and get u cause she will come after u with all she has got. And right now it looks like Anwar would not survive till the 3rd round if he keeps dancing around the ring like that. So I would have 2 say that Ummita won this first round. Back 2 u xxxxxx

Well thank u Venom for Ur analysis on da 1st round we have just received word that the tycoon Twinkle has just put up prize money of $100,000,000,000 4 da winner. Lets go back 2 ring side for the second round.  

Venom