News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

QuoteBy the way Ali Hamza has joined the squad crews here. He claimed he didnt even this place existed. Mumu mana ::)  ;D

AAAAA
haka kika rena ni kuma
lallai
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

GUYS HAVE U ALL HEARD, SUM JJC CALLED IBB WAS AFTA IHSAN..HE BUGGED HER AND NOW SHE IS SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED THAT SHE HAS DECIDED 2 LEAVE THE FORUM.HOW CAN PPL B SO LUDACRICIOUS & EVIL? HOW CAN WE GET THE SWEATEST GURL BACK...D REAL FAMILY OF KANOONLINE..NOT JUSS SUM JJC ::)[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Gimbiya

Oh my, are we talking about internet stalking ??? ??? ??? ???
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

CYBER HATERS dai.......Dama they full these place ::)....nima as long as ma VP leaves.....am leavin as well. :-

Ibro2g

No one is going aniwhere...if there is anione who`ll have to leave this forum, its gotta be them....
this I promise u.
Safety and Peace

Venom

People what is going on in here, when is round 2 going to start. Plz u guyz should leave IBB for now we shall get 2 him soon lets concentrate on the fight surely it cant be over just after 1 round, or has this fight been fixed right from the start.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

Ummitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ihsannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
President and assistant president....pleaseeeeeeeeee ku dawo. Anyway I have heard you guys were leaving, well I will truthfully and I wont hide it things are going to be really different without you two!  :-[Dama you guys are the only backbone I have,the only two sistas, the only apple in my garden. You guys are my two nostrils that I breath, in baku sai mutuwa. Nima am leaving as wellllllllllllll. In baku sai rijiya ni dai. I no dey play cyber hating but I assure you all them mugus are happy. But all your beloved onces are sad and I happen to be number one. Guyssssssss we enjoy having you around. The family is breaking, anyways nima am leaving :'( :-[ :-/ >:( :(

guys ever noticed......the emoticons  >:( :( what different do these two make? ??? but there are two up there!!!! hmmm. Am leaving because of these two emoticons lol
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

WHY IS SHE LEAVIN HAD DA IHSAN COMMON GURLS ITS NOT KOOL HAVING U OUT. PLEASE WHO IS THAT THAT DROVE THESE TWO SWEET LITTLE THINGS AWAY ;D EVEN THOUGH AM NOT FREQUENT I WILL MISS UMMITA DA IHSAN. :-/

Twinkle

WHY IS SHE LEAVIN HAD DA IHSAN COMMON GURLS ITS NOT KOOL HAVING U OUT. PLEASE WHO IS THAT THAT DROVE THESE TWO SWEET LITTLE THINGS AWAY ;D EVEN THOUGH AM NOT FREQUENT I WILL MISS UMMITA DA IHSAN. :-/

:'( :'( I know who drove VP Ihsan away IT'S IBB, But i don't know who drove Presy away, But as it da President and VP. Then  :'( :'( :'( i'm out of words. i might as well leave this place, cos

without u gals, my life is incomplete..........
 (sniff sniff) :'( :'(

thinking
thinking
thinking
DING DONG,
AN IDEA POPSIONTO DA BRAIN

Rite i'm no more going

8) murnan cyber haters ya koma ciki, cos i'm staying until i complete my mission, (tstanding up straight) I have  the strenght, power and willing to go through day & nite, to any lenght just for getting the presy and vp back in here.

(no force)         So whose with me?? cos da mission is possible.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Borg

Thats the spirit Twinkle.... When the going gets tough the tough gets going....
Quiting wont help k-online!

Ibro2g

Oh comon twinkle...beebah, u know every1 iz wid u, xcept for those two overgrown kids, IBB and the other guy that is also filled with errors.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

I miss Ummita. It is absolutely so diffirent without her. Even though the rest of you are tight and koooooooool. I still miss her :-[ Why did she leave?

INFACT THIS PLACE IS DRY. THE KANOONLINE FAMILIES ARE ALL FALLING APART. TWINKLE AM WITH YOU 100%

GOD IHSAN AS WELL NO, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. :'(

Venom

Well Ummita I am done with my exams now so when should we talk about the peace treaty or should we forget about it and just keep taking the piss out of each other  ;D ;D ;D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Allar serki ......ya'all care but Kaiiiii ya'all gossip alot.........(she laffs) well, Husna, Twinkle,Women lover, Borg.............(u guys gave me d laffs) Twinkle...I missed yah man...wen u gon pay us visit down Umuahia ne?

Ok lemme clear out d air once & 4 all.............honestly I neva left cuz of IBB or hausa error........cummon guys if @ all I shud take a piss of 'em, y shudnt they du d same?.......I was only kiddin them. Juss got a lil bit bored off this place.....so I used IBB & Error.They r 2 kool boiz, I gat no probs with 'em it was juss a matta of jokes........ So guys iz all koooooooooool.

Oh by d eskinin way Venom.......nima nayi maka proposin an opportunity of a lfk tym......sayin u can draw up a peace treaty, kana pretendin wai if I want it or not.........huh! u know am so-self sufficient wen it cumz 2 takin a piss! 8)

Anyways draw it up, ka kawo nayi signin.......b/4 I change ma mynd! Anyways brova how did that xzam go? hope no giraffe method incuded?............
cuz sum1 told me u copycat durin ur papers, so I taut I shud share it in todayz latest breakin gossip newz(she laffs)

Anyways got to jet.......................Am outta 'ere