News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Of all ppl kanoonliners huh!!!!! I had ma buffday jiya.I clicked 93yrs.......& some ya'all cudnt b bothered 2 wish me well....... ::) not even a blessin...............d only person I was  not suprised who neva shot a holla nor presented his present.....was venom.......anyways I shud hav known betta........shine mugu......(she laffs).

Sayin thanks 2 Twinkle babes, luv yah honey, Ihsaneey 4eva grateful remain blessed, that gurl is surely one in a million, Ladies Papi u d paps!!! ;) That gift I trully deserve......lyked it.......Kameel thanks a zillion tyms........Anwar (she laffs) he even posted me a package all d way guys ;) taut I'ma let ma family here know.....damn! Hafsy Godddddd am speechless thnx 4 d massive cake, & boi that hug still left me lookin 4 sum pain killaz.....I luv those CD'z dama I cudnt affrod 2 buy 'em.....4 now ;) dama I was gon copy 'em, I luvvvvvvvvvvvv u Hafsy. Much respect goes 2 Husna babes. Nas cudnt believe wat u gave me, it belonged 2 may her soul rest in piece :o I was almost in tears. Thanx alot. 4 security reasons a'ma leave this guys name in (incognito) but D~jay ;) thug blood nigga........Na gode sosai ;)(U really bowled it jiya she cracks up again)

Ibro am suprised........brova nawa.........nefink!!!! :'( anywayz I know u didnt know.so a'ma let u off this tym.....
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Dont tell mi :o :o :o
Ohhh ya know I was at the appolo spce centre for three weeks now, hust got back...they used some drug stuff to block mah memories for security purposes....u'll know all that when u get to NASA. I'm really sorry I have to be appologising instead of wishing, but in any case, I wish you the best of all birthday wishes, and even more, I wish you more than your heart desires, and I wish us all the duniya da lafira....
* Coming mama...I mean boss*
see the boss is calling, he wont let mi fiish all mah wishes, da sun cika umuahia. I gotta go  
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

whoa didnt know u turmed 97 yesterday???

hey didnt know, u never told me...lol u never tell me anything...

amma wishing u a belated bday

and the peeps u mentioned taht sent u gifts and birthday wishes.. really nice of them...

gurl many more years Insha Allah
)

Blaqueen

aaaaaw gurl.. u be aries toooooooooo?!!!!!!! BIG UP TO MA ARIES PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gurl happy buffffffffay!!!!!!
MUCH LUV!!!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

kamal

Really,i'm lost.it was dyme buffday or ummita birthday?or both are borned the same day?I'confused.

Anonymous

uuummm dymes birthday was on the 13 i think not sure all i know is that it was two days back. for ummita dunno wot dontyu get there sayin they are same sign i guess thats wot i understood.

IBB

Ummita i dunno 2days ago was ur birthday, But even if i know i will not wish u anythin xcept allah yasa a cika da imani, coz at 93 u r close 2 grave. U know that sayin 'gawa taki rami' thats u lol

hey just kiddin. Happy birthday anyway. wish u many more yrs 2 come
IHS

Venom

Here r my terms 4 da peace treaty:

1. We shall not take the piss out of each other no matter what.

2. We shall respond 2 each others post in a professional manner i.e. if u do not have any valuable criticism about the other persons work then u should not say anything at all and this should be done in a professional manner.

3. If 1 person feels that the other person is taking the piss out of him or her then he or she should present a case to the council of kanoonline members (5 of which would be appointed by Venom and 5 by Ummita).

4. The council will look at the evidence presented 2 it and then take a vote on whether the defendant is guilty or innocent. The council would take a vote and its da majority of the vote that would count. They have 5 days in which to look at the evidence and vote.

5. If the council is in a dead lock situation they would then appoint 3 random other members 2 vote.

6. If found guilty of taking the piss, the person would have   2make a public apology to the victim.

7. If found innocent the person can demand a public apology from the defendant.

This is my draft of the peace treaty, u can have Ur lawyers look over it and u can also add anything else u feel is necessary 2 it.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ihsan

Ummita gurl, no worries  ;D 8) I hope u had a great day...same to you fine...hope it was memorable  :)

Allah ya raya mana ku baki daya...Ameen ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

ttsssfarin tsakatazt ztjumping granma on a tzstick...what a tweety. I havyn't tzseen such tweeties tzsinze the umu.....nah forgyt it. Well...I look foryard to tzeeing it. Gotta go catch me tzsome jewsy biyrd to eat.
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

YES YES YES! IHSAN IS BACK, SO UMMITAS BACK AS WELL YIPPIE................. ;D It was so boring when they were absent but it was still kool. Ummita may more wishes may you live long and keep killing those haters at our back ;). No problem I will buy you even an aeroplane, kedai bari wannnan contract din ta fito ;D ;) I love you baby Meeta. By they way guys I cracked it on that buffday. he heh  Ummita we really bowled ;) Yes ina D Jay yake gaskiya I need to tell my family here di sitori my mouth dey itch me. wuna go laugh faint.

May more wishes Dyme to dyme as well. If you had shot me a holla your present would have been by your doorstep 8).

errrr ehennmmmm NIMA AM CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY AT THIS INSTANT. But dont drop me note here, I rather prefer presents. ;D

IBB gidanku, kana ma other half dina fatan mutuwa :o Na you go first reach grave ;D :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

Blaqueen

loool..... i guess Ummita's bday was on the 13.. or 15...
mines was on the 14!!....
ARIES PEOPLES BAYBEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
LoL! haba, no wonder people always confuse meeh for her and her for meeh... lol.. oh wait... :o maybe ur my long lost TWIN!!!! :o

hafsy... i recieve late gifts ooo.. make i holla dee addy?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Venom

Ladies and Gentlemen it looks like we might have another verbal fight, I shall keep u informed as things unfold.

IBB

1 2 CY DID I HEAR U SAY IBB GIDANKU. OK JUST USE UR COMMON SENSES HOW DO U EXPECT SUM 1 THAT IS 97YRS TO LIVE LONG SHE IS DYING SOON. KICE MATA KAWAI ALLAH YASA A CIKA DA IMANI.

MR PEACE TREATY I HOPE THAT PEACE TREATY IS NEUTRAL
IHS

Venom