News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

my clickin finger got chopped. ASk anwar what happened >:(
IHS

prinze_charming

My question is that do you really get paid for soing this cus it`s all leisure stuff.

Anonymous

Of course we dont get paid, but it is knowledgeable and a good way to while away the time.

Ni dai shiru nake ji kwana biyu, even though I was away for quite a while.
MOST WANTED PEOPLE: (Names as follows)
OGA SALIS DANYARO
ADMIN
Ihsan
Ummita
Hafsy
Fyne Dyme
Twinkle
Husna
Fulanicous
Gimbiya
Moh Minister
Ibro
Goodfella
New guy
Borg
Iblink (ko dayake I heard a rumour on one of this pages that he is the same person who changed his name from iblink to newguy ko? :-/)
NOW WHERE ARE THIS MEMBERS? THIS PALCE IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT THEM.........
Or maybe so of the are married? excetra, excetra ni dai anyone who have their labari (or has heard any rumour should pass it out) I will come around to fill my ears ;)

mustafa

WHY DONT YOU FORGET ABOUT GOSSIPS AND TALK SOMETHING REAL - I AM WORRIED >:(

baby_gal_84

ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Ibro2g

K-onliners, Kano online has been a wonder to me, and it remains so. I have tried all I could to keep it as alive as it was, but I guess everyone is either tired, pissed or proud of this site, no one is bored. This is one big step for most of the memebers here, a big revolution @ the internet. Unlimited was shared here. I beg of u to keep this place alive just as good as it is. There is no problm with kanoonline, coz I think if we r blind to see what a wonder this place is...then I guess we r the ones wid the problem

Take note: I`m still an onliner....a proud one, who else is?
Safety and Peace

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ihsan

though have been away for a while... I'm still part of this community and am PROUD to be  ;D

Hey!!! did anyone here heard that......

hmmm...gulma ajali!!! to ba komai  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

baby_gal_84

ihsan that wasnt funny at all i was like kai menene harda kyara zama na sosai naji gulma ;) ;) ;)
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

gogannaka

GAskiya kam Ihsan ba ki kyauta ba kin sa mana honey a baki kuma kin hana mu

Venom

Man Ibro I think 1 of the reasons why this place is getting so dry is cause every1 is trying to get along with 1 another. Now don?t get me wrong that?s not a bad thing but the thing is most people don?t really say what?s on their minds for the fear that they my offend some1 in this place. If people would start saying whats really on their minds I think business would pick up.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

IBB

u r absolutely right venom. ku kyale ni inci gaba da tsokana.
IHS

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

gogannaka

QuoteK-onliners, Kano online has been a wonder to me, and it remains so. I have tried all I could to keep it as alive as it was, but I guess everyone is either tired, pissed or proud of this site, no one is bored. This is one big step for most of the memebers here, a big revolution @ the internet. Unlimited was shared here. I beg of u to keep this place alive just as good as it is. There is no problm with kanoonline, coz I think if we r blind to see what a wonder this place is...then I guess we r the ones wid the problem

Take note: I`m still an onliner....a proud one, who else is?
it seems what ibro is saying is absolutely correct.I joined kanoonline weeks ago and it has been a wonder but it seems 4rm the indexes the onliners dont patronize the site as they used to.there are ppl who hav not visited the site for about months :-[Haba onliners pls be patriotic kar kuyi disappointin din mu, make the site as lively as it was.it's really a revolution
To ibro i salute una.i don give u three good gbosas.u were the one that first welcomed me when i signed in as a guest...u've introduced me to a whole new world of konline ;)

Hafsy_Lady

ITS MY BESTEST MATES BITHDAY TODAY. HIPPYYYYYY. GO IBRO ITS YUR BIRTHDAY. TODAY IS IBROS BITHDAY, ANY BODY WHO DOESNT WISH HIM WELL OR MAKE DU'A FOR HIM IS EVIL :P. MAY ALLAH WISH YOU WELL. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. TOO BAD WE ARE BASED IN UMUAHIA WE WOULD HAVE SENT YOU ROASTED SNAILS. BUT ANYWAYS ALLAH SEND US A REAL ADDRESS ;) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR? COMMON KANOONLINERS LETS SHOW SOME REAL LOVE TO THIS NIGGA (oops). I BET UMMITA DOESNT KNOW, LET ME INFORM HERE, SHE WILL BE HERE IN NO TIME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBRO, HE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST GUY WE HAVE IN THIS FORUM. SO NICE & HUMBLE. THUG LOVE FOR REAL [/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]