News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

NEWS UPDATE!

Saying hi to viewing readers, as my favourite onliners might have taken note of my absense, I am now back and indeed happy to see everyone is hearty. Incase you might want to know whats up with mu'a, I have been busy doin a little travelling tracing my great great great great grand parents anchestoral roots and guess what I found out? How they came into 9ja, nationalised etc. How 1 of my 3rd great gran was the first woman in her village to enter a car (Hysterical). My great great great great granpah was a real warrior. (not to mention how gorgeous he is) My great great granpah slept in a jungle for 4wks before he married my great great granny & the best love story my Granny (Ammah) had with my grandpah (Baffu). A niece I never knew or saw who is absolutely a prince charming not to mention (he get plenty osimiyatatah's for pocket) :wink: (am thinking of wedding him presently I just need to call me wedding processions off)

For studies, I have almost finished my dissertation so ya'all wish me luck.

My love life has been going great, not until I started seeing his brother :evil:  A cheat? Absolutely not!! (Find full detail of stor in Gather around lets converse thread)

Finally For those that know they wre missed by me, yes you been trully missed, but if you have any doubts whatsoever that in this heart of mine, you were not missed or might not been missed, then, guess what? (TRUTHFULLY YOU ARE NOT MISSED!) :roll:

What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Ehemmm for those that are freinds with mu'a girl. Ummita, just to let you know she is in the army, doing her phase 4 abi na phsa 3 training, she will be coming back from camp this week. Kuma if you be enemy, she now sabi fire grenade! Nima bansamu labari ba sai last week dan mun kwana biyu bamuyi yarn ba. Tomorrow is also her birthday if you have presents, please deliver it through me because I will be visiting her in 2months time zan kaimata, even if you leave next to her house still dont bother bring it to me I will hand deliver it on your behalf. Saves you walking :wink:

And again zeezee better warn your grandson to stop sending my granddaugther love letters and spoiling her with romeo words because :roll:
Number one : It is so 1980's
Number two: He will infringe her high status
Number three: He is absolutely not too cute
but the most importantly is I cant see myself having you as an inlaw :roll:

Twinkle, Fateez, beautilcious, precious, all the cious crews, kilishi, Gimbiya, Ummita, Babygul84, Ihsan..............duk kun kwana kalau?

There is a girl I know distantly, who is really related to sa- salati she told me that they guy been jailed over sum album title copy right. Is it true? Allah sarki :cry: Ance rikicin yan operation fire for fire suka raba dambe. Ance an fasa mishi ido an kuma karya mishi hakuri. I taught I would be laughing but I feel bad for him. Allah ya fitar dakai sa-salati. Am with you not in prison but in du'a
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"

And again zeezee better warn your grandson to stop sending my granddaugther love letters and spoiling her with romeo words because :roll:
Number one : It is so 1980's
Number two: He will infringe her high status
Number three: He is absolutely not too cute
but the most importantly is I cant see myself having you as an inlaw :roll:

not me, still a non-bazawari, if u must know....hehe  :wink:  :wink: ....better be another another zeezee....
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Ehemmm for those that are freinds with mu'a girl. Ummita, just to let you know she is in the army, doing her phase 4 abi na phsa 3 training, she will be coming back from camp this week. Kuma if you be enemy, she now sabi fire grenade! Nima bansamu labari ba sai last week dan mun kwana biyu bamuyi yarn ba.

YAR BUDURWA WANNAN BAITUKA NAKI DA GASKE KIKA? NI INA GANIN UMMITA KO BA YARINYAN NAN MAI RUBUTU DA BLUE BA? NI GANI NAKE SHE IS TOO SOFT BALLANTANA ACE TA SHIGA SOLDIER.

Fateez

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Ehemmm for those that are freinds with mu'a girl. Ummita, just to let you know she is in the army, doing her phase 4 abi na phsa 3 training, she will be coming back from camp this week. Kuma if you be enemy, she now sabi fire grenade! Nima bansamu labari ba sai last week dan mun kwana biyu bamuyi yarn ba.

Twinkle, Fateez, beautilcious, precious, all the cious crews, kilishi, Gimbiya, Ummita, Babygul84, Ihsan..............duk kun kwana kalau?

There is a girl I know distantly, who is really related to sa- salati she told me that they guy been jailed over sum album title copy right. Is it true? Allah sarki :cry: Ance rikicin yan operation fire for fire suka raba dambe. Ance an fasa mishi ido an kuma karya mishi hakuri. I taught I would be laughing but I feel bad for him. Allah ya fitar dakai sa-salati. Am with you not in prison but in du'a

hehehehe...Allah Sarki Hafsy.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "mudacris"Yo Tima? Wutz Uf? i Just got a question to ask, uh is it true zat kangaroos now have SARS in Australia??? Coz u told me zat zey were ze subtitute por Cows during Babban Sallah?

Hmmm...Mudacris kenan, yaushe muka yi haka da kai? No be only SARS...look if na so u luv kangaz then u can have dis one

Kaga free ride + body guard + Warm Shelter, which is transpotation, security & accomodation all in one!
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "IBB":o  :shock:  BREAKING NEWS: UNWANTED PREGNANCY IN K-ONLINE
Ummita is 2 months pregnant. my source told me Ummita went 4 abortion last week but was told by the Doctor that she cant abort the baby.

be with us next week for More update on this story as Ummi will be going 4 scanning

Where iz Ummita? Thank God say da girl don join army, it's like sum1 needs some discipline in hiya :roll:

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "IBB":o  :shock:  BREAKING NEWS: UNWANTED PREGNANCY IN K-ONLINE
Ummita is 2 months pregnant. my source told me Ummita went 4 abortion last week but was told by the Doctor that she cant abort the baby.

be with us next week for More update on this story as Ummi will be going 4 scanning

Where iz Ummita? Thank God say da girl don join army, it's like sum1 needs some discipline in hiya :roll:
wai dama ana duniyar nan?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gogannaka

Ehem ehemmm....

I get this gossip wey i wan share wid u pipu..I'm not sure if i shud say it amma dai u know say mouth no fit lock....
yawwa....I sure say all of u sabi dis guy mlbash..Shi dai mlbash pharmacist ne .to kun san pharmacists da shegen karambani ,gani suke sun fi likitoci...To shi mlbash ba da likitocin mutum yake takara ba ,a'a da likitocin dabbobi (vet doctors) yake takara..Rannan a dept.of vetenary medicine a A.B.U wai ana neman experts za'a yi developing wata anti venom(irin maganin harbin maciji) drug.Kai MLBASH da karambani ba fannin ka ba sai kace za ka bada gudummawa.....
In dai karkare maku labari mlbash ya tsira da harbin maciji har hudu......shi ya sa kwana biyu ba mu jin duriyarsa a kanoonline....Allah ya sawwake...

2.Kuna tuna dankauye kuwa?
Mun sami labari mai kamshin gaskiya cewar yayi balaguro zuwa wani forest a cameroonian border.A yadda labarin ya zo mana wai ya tafi fatauchi...Abokanan sa(har da mudacriss) sun bashi shawara kan cewa wai ana samun lion cubs and each cub costs $15000-$25000..Shi kuma Dankauye Allah ya sa mai bala'in son kudi ne.....Yanzu dai labarin da muke ji shine yana can daji yana fama.....
Toh mu dai sai dai muce Allah ya tsananta rabo.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

UPDATE

A new guy (jjc) is in town.He/she signs in as guest.
He/she has responded to almost every post/thread on kanoonline and all he/she does is to agree with people's opinion and/or think 'exactly' like someone..
Rumour has it that he/she is a computer generated program developed by a konliner to help conjest the konline server..
[/b]

precious

G-naka 'i agree with you' :D
Mtssss-very annoying.k-online is just an i agree with u forum now.Mtssss

kharuldeen

wow!u realy think u can freestyle in journalism?I dont know y k-onliners neva tell u d plain facts......sumthings r beta left unsaid!Presido,indeed? when did d elections take place,well it wasnt a free and fair one....
u think am arrogant,huh?cuz i dont consider u as d presido........cool!
i love pple misunderstanding me.i`ve just been laying lowand watching d k-onliners 4rm d sidelines.ciao!

P.S:ummita,no strings attached,no shakings nd no hard feelings.
2 d otha k-onliners,pls stop lickin ummita`s feet!

Password yaki shiga

LOL ni anawa analysis din, I personally find her funny, unbelievably nice whihc I doubted before I met her, wholeheartly freindly saidai malamar akwai privacy. Bari na jawo hankalinka danuwa ku san mutane tukunna kafin ku yanke shawara not for ummitah alone but to every one in this forum, you have to keep an open mind, dont be scared to apporach the girls saboda naga wasun ku MAZAN kuna ganin da kun dan fara suzunci da wainnan sisters din namu na kanoonline sai kudinga ganin kamar zasu dauka kuna sonsu ne, ko ya kamata ku waye kanku, wannan mako an barci shan baya.  Malam Kharuldin na ga kai kawai neman hayaniya kake kuma duk a banza domin  ni na dade ban danji hayaniyar ta ba a wannan majalisar ba. An dai sadarwa ta bayan gida wato aiko wa da wasunmu gaisuwar da kuma important matsalolin da ya kamata a duba ni a yadda aka aiko min wata kila da wasunku. Ni shiru kake ji wajen dalibannan su iya madam Fateez, su alo tsiya alo danja malama Hafsatu, Hajiya Precious. A hange hange na shiru ma ake ji wajen su malam Mudacris da su jarabawa yai zafi ko? Kharuldin, bari na baka 'kharun' bayani idan gigin da turawa ke cewa, teenagehood ke damunka, don Allah a saurara. Nakan dan shigo site dinnan mu dan huta kwakwalwa, yadda idan aiki yayi, aiki kuma haka kawai yallabai bazaka zo ka tada mana dust ba. Bana bayan koma amman gaskiya bana so a taka min birki idan ina da jin dadi karance karance, ba kuma na lashe lashe kafar kowa. Zaman lahiya da mutunci yafi komai.  Asha  Kharuldeen a zamamnin yanzu wake ta wata ko ta wani, muna wahalar neman ci da sha ko kuma ganin bazaton da OBJ ya fara makawa, kai kanan nan ka saka ummitah ayi maka cinkoko a zuci!  Banzan mazan kwarai da kishi ba.

Precious da Gogannaka, ai kamata yayi a sakama wannan guest di  suna (Mr agree, ko Yallabai na yarda, ko Agreelicious! :D

kilishi

FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE I HEARD THAT GOGAN IS NOT REAL,AND SONME OF THE KANONLINERS ARE ABOVE HUNDRED YEARS,THAT IS WHY I DEY FEAR TO ENTER EVERY DAY
ilishi

gogannaka

Chineke!! see me see trouble o!.
I am 100 and 1 percent real hajiya kilishi!!

Kilishi,How was prison in Saudi Arabia?I hear say wai har shinkafa kaza ake bayar wa a can.No wonder Muda is still in detention....