News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
I have just send for my iro and buba to my tailor for sewing. (even though the occasion will commence in 7months time, mhmmm the earlier the better). Am gonna get my hair done, my nails done & my make up. Oh I am so gonna get myself jazzed up. I been eyeing some Malonos...so am picking my favourite girl Fateez to go shopping (whoahoo) and all the rest of kanoonline chikahs....get ready.....cus zamuyi chasu!!!! :wink:  I just hope I will be invited  :evil:  cus it seems at the begining the bride to be didnt like me and I didnt like her either, but its all good now, we settled our differences (thanks to my sharp blade) :wink: . Oh well, invited or not, I will make my turn up.

Hehehe, lallai hafsy sannu da aiki. u try no be small. Me i can't wait! SHOPPING!

Abeg has the ashobi come out? please hurry and tell us fa, kar mu rasa style,

kinsan bana san last minute dinki: Muhammadu Tela ya cika disappointing

Oh by da way I WANT TO KNOW [/b]
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

kitkat

Let me give u guys a hint,

WHERE'S IHSAN LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~MuDa~*

KitKat...Dont go calling names mana!!

By ze way i beliebe she is still in skull!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaykum,

First of all I would like to say am really sorry for not keeping in touch with my KO family. It has been looooooooooooong!!!

I've got 2 news! First, I've graduated since last June and second I got married this April :).

Kitkat kenan! I don't think my hubby knows K-Online bare ka ce ko nice ma!

Anyhow...am soon going to start my masters insha Allah. I'll try as much as I can to keep in touch with you guys.

So that's it... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

kitkat

Quote from: "Ihsan"Assalaam Alaykum,

I've got 2 news! First, I've graduated since last June and second I got married this April :).

)

Nuff said!!

I rest my case

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "kitkat"
Quote from: "Ihsan"Assalaam Alaykum,

)

Nuff said!!

I rest my case

Zat is betta my priend!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

hi people watz up it's been a while , i really miss u all. u know sch wahala.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

figorms

hay people it so nice to be bak can some 1pls tell me wetin dey happen, i know i ve missed a lot of thingz.
np i know say we still be 1 family. be cool u all.

*~MuDa~*

yes, lemme tell u.....many things happened wallahi at ur absence, just scroll back up and thrugh the pages and READ!!!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"yes, lemme tell u.....many things happened wallahi at ur absence, just scroll back up and thrugh the pages and READ!!!

hay muda haba u of all know say my eyez sai hakuri. just summarize it for me. where ve u been i no dey see u again, watz up abi u don marry ne? because na da only thing way da hide people now a dayz

*~MuDa~*

Haba Figorms, ip i were marriying u'll be ze pirst to know, and it will be all ober ze news on kanoonline, and all kanoonliners will be inbited not just to come and eat and carry rubber n clock gipts but to bring me bigger gipts...Hehehehe!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

naijagal

hey muda rememeber me from the time you came to visit me in kano , well i dont want to say my real name for everyone to know but you know and i know who i am. anyway i have tried your line as i promised but unfortunatly i didnt get you. i hope things are good with you as they are with me!

i will definatly be seeing you real soon! hint hint!

naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naijagal

hey mudacris rememeber me from the time you came to visit me in kano , well i dont want to say my real name for everyone to know but you know and i know who i am. anyway i have tried your line as i promised but unfortunatly i didnt get you. i hope things are good with you as they are with me!

i will definatly be seeing you real soon! hint hint!

naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!