News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 24, 2007, 10:20:32 AM
Quote from: Fateez on April 24, 2007, 09:32:00 AM

I am anti-injustice and pro women's rights.

But it seems you only restricted yourself to issue of polygamy,]

But Kam Bornoye, polygamy is what interests u the most where women's issues are concerned.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

I think the problem all springs up from the scratch....courting. People tend to court their fiancees for just a few months and then decides that she is the right candidates that suits him, and aftr the marriage one thing or the other will make him to detest her and starts on counterplating of getting a substitute. Am not saying that u shud court ur fiancees for several years, uhn-uhn, even the religon forbids that, but a year or a year and a few months is enough!

There is also the issue of arranged marriage, that is so rampant in our society and is the no 1 catalyst for a polygamous setting. Thisis because arranged marriages will not give u the chance to know ur wife to be, i mean this is suppose to be ur life time partner for eternity, and somebody out there feels that he or she knows better which woman should suit u, i mean ...its absurd. Before u say "jack", the husband will resort to polygamy to marry the woman of his own choice.

There is this stupid ideology that i heard among our people that marriage is a thing of luck and a woman might make u rich while anoda will make u poor. This is i believe is the prime instigator that commits people in this part of the world in polygamous matrimony. Common people? Haba? I think its ridiculus, cause if ur poor, as u get married u keep on being poorer and poorer till u roam the streets. Allah ya kiyaye.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

I will tell u why marriages dont last these days and it has nothing to do with the length of courtship. Some of the best marriages were made when the bride and groom saw each other for the first time on their wedding day.  So that debunks the theory of short or long courtships.
Number 1
Ba hakuri da juna
Number 2
the foundation of it was is on a false premise to begin with. Ppl pretend to be what they are not, and they cant keep up the pretence after marriage
Number 3
very few ppl marry a person for his/her piety.
Number 4.
Many attractive girls parade themselves before eligible (and married) men hoping to be wife no2 or above of Alhaji/Senator/honorable 'Wane'.
Number 5
many girls ba tarbiyya these days
Number 6
Many men are heartless these days.
kuma many men basu san ka idojin aure ba. Just a few of what is wrong with alakar maza da mata these days.

MySeLf

Lamarin Aure ai yanzu hakuri ne kawai, where ever you find yourself.
Men are men and will always be men, i mean they are the boss and nothing will change that.
Mace sai hakuri kawai, koda sau nawa zakice ai bai isaba, wallahi ya isa tunda any minute zai iyya cewa ya sakeki, ko yayiyo miki kishiya..... Hhmm! qadar mai wahala of course.
You have absolutely no control over those, no matter how much you try.

And ni this maganar kishiya dey bother me, any idea how to get rid of one   ??? ;D
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

Ni dai an hana ni magana on this particular topic. ???
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Fateez

Quote from: Dan-Borno on April 24, 2007, 10:20:32 AM

But it seems you only restricted yourself to issue of polygamy,]
women's right are countless, did you take your time to visit
Sabon Gari Layin Abedi?
Thousands of women needs your help.

Hehe, trust me I'm not restricting myself to the issue of ploygamy.

But da subject in question on this page is polygamy isn't it? You see,

when a person asks a question you give them an answer on polygamy

- thats usually how it works.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Dan-Borno

You are hereby appointed Federal Commissioner Women Affairs.

You of all people should know why i dont recommend polygamy in this day and age.

Where is Sheikul Islam wa Hujjatul Islam Bamalli - any fatwa on polygamy in this day and age?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: Myself on May 01, 2007, 10:45:30 PM
And ni this maganar kishiya dey bother me, any idea how to get rid of one   ??? ;D
Get rid? Why would you want to do that? ::) kina da mai taya ki aiki da hira da sauran su, kuma ki nemi "getting rid of her?" Ai kishiya ni'ima ne. Mata ne kawai don son rai suka ki su gane ko su yarda da haka. ;D

alkanawi

Men are men and will always be men, i mean they are the boss and nothing will change that.
Thank u 8)
Oga D a samo mata post a cabinet din nan.
"corgito ergo sum"

MySeLf

Alkanawi what do you know?.... lol
Wait till you get there, zaka sha mamaki....
Wata kila kazama mijin tace..... lol

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 03, 2007, 12:33:43 PM

kina da mai taya ki aiki da hira da sauran su

Dan Allah wa zai zauna yana hira da kishiya?
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: alkanawi on May 03, 2007, 10:56:33 PM
Thank u 8)
Oga D a samo mata post a cabinet din nan.

Dear Mimun,

In view of this and that,
after thorough assessment of what you
are capable of doing in promoting the standard of men in society
this cabinet deems it fit to appoint you as its Hon. Minister
Against Gender Equality.

You are to report directly to the Office of Alkanawi the
Grand Commander of Kanoonline.

Once again congratulations.

bakangizo

Quote from: Myself on May 03, 2007, 11:53:45 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 03, 2007, 12:33:43 PM

kina da mai taya ki aiki da hira da sauran su

Dan Allah wa zai zauna yana hira da kishiya?
Ai ka ji abin da ake son a kawar da tunanin ku daga gareshi :(  Kishiya is your friend. Not enemy. Not rival. Not competitor. Friend kawai. a hada kai a zauna lafiya.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on May 04, 2007, 11:00:10 AMAi ka ji abin da ake son a kawar da tunanin ku daga gareshi :(  Kishiya is your friend. Not enemy. Not rival. Not competitor. Friend kawai. a hada kai a zauna lafiya.

How can kishiya be yr friend when the very meaning of the word kishi bashi da alaka da friendship?? ???

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 04, 2007, 12:18:55 PM
How can kishiya be yr friend when the very meaning of the word kishi bashi da alaka da friendship?? ???
Mindset, mindset. Why can't your rival be your friend? ot enemy. It's possible , even if it is "diplomatic friendship". Kuma ma ai mata ne suka danganta kalmar "kishi/kishiya" da matar da mijin su ya/zai aura. Asalin kalmar ba saboda mata aka ambace ta ba.

HUSNAA

'Diplomatic friendship' is another term for munafunci lol   ;D