News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Bakan gizo, kishiya can never be friend, duk yadda kuka kai ga darawa
tabaka nabaka kawai kake gani, ta cikin kuma is poisonous.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

IBB

MYSELF i c u r being yourself. HOHA u said it, kishiya is ur prob lol I thot u wil advice women 2 accept kishiyas. Come n marry me then m a one woman man (laugh). As-tangafirlah, if m a woman i wouldnt really be bothered with that. Sunnah ce.

there are millions of women out there if men dont marry more than one, lot will be unmarried or do u rather see them flirtin around probably wit ur men n u know da consequenses. In this world: AIDs, other STDs, povery, ill-mannered children and so on.

Pls let us marry more women and one tipper of kwarkwaras if possible.

IHS

MySeLf

Kai ibb, who told you am not married? and even if am not then how do you know I'm your age mate?
Lil respect to the women please, or i will call nene to come and sort you out.....

Kuma ba cewa nayi kar ayi kishiyaba, wacece ni a sunnar annabi (saw)?
All i say i don't want one.
Kuma i knew there are lot of men out there who choose to have one wife only.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Myself on May 09, 2007, 01:05:42 PM
Kai ibb, who told you am not married? and even if am not then how do you know I'm your age mate?
Lil respect to the women please, or i will call nene to come and sort you out.....

To Hajjaju, it seems there are many of us who are versed in this marriage issue, obviously married themselves, so for we that are not married..yet, wut advice will you guys gives so as not to step in the wrong lane?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Age is nothing but a number. Remember? No one told me u r not married. U can be my second wife u know i will make sure i take equal care of u both
IHS

Dan-Borno

Ladies and Gentlemen

By ze fawa confer on me by Hon. Alkanawi and GGNK
the two most trusted and uncorruptible leaders,
I hereby rule out that as from now henceforth
only those who validly married should contribute
on any thread concerning polygamy.

In view of ze above, all persons concern should
take note and adhere strictly.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

You agree it is "sunnar annabi", but you don't want/like it :o ::) Where does that leave you? Ayi hattara dai mata, kada tsananin kishi ya jawo kuyi barna.

MySeLf

Lol Bakan Gizo
To kuma ka manta polygamy, sunnace kawai, ba wajibiba? Yinshi barinsa ba laifi bane.
Auren dayan nan shine dole, sauran sun taho da condition mai tsanani, wanda inkana mai tsoro sosai
zaisa kace na hakura da dayata kawai.
Maza sun maida abin easy ne kawai to their advantage, su tara mata suna kishi akansu,
su kuma suna shekar iska mai dadi wai su maza......hehe! sun manta da hakokin tara matan.
Hhm! BGizo ga duk kan alamu hudu kake sunyi....lol

Fateez

Quote from: Myself on May 28, 2007, 11:30:12 PM
Lol Bakan Gizo
To kuma ka manta polygamy, sunnace kawai, ba wajibiba? Yinshi barinsa ba laifi bane.
Auren dayan nan shine dole, sauran sun taho da condition mai tsanani, wanda inkana mai tsoro sosai
zaisa kace na hakura da dayata kawai.
Maza sun maida abin easy ne kawai to their advantage, su tara mata suna kishi akansu,
su kuma suna shekar iska mai dadi wai su maza......hehe! sun manta da hakokin tara matan.
Hhm! BGizo ga duk kan alamu hudu kake sunyi....lol

That is so true Myself!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

bakangizo

Haba malama Myself. Ina ni ina mata hudu? In kai su ina? A halin kakanikayi da Nigeria ke ciki? Ke dai bari inyi biyu tukun ;D

MySeLf

Lol Bgizo
Good luck then... Da daya da biyu ake kai iyyaka,... Hhm, Maza! kunji dadin ku  :)

amira

i've noticed sumthin about muda's writing............whey hey its frofa english ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Ni ma I noticed the change  sometime back, but forgot to comment or maybe i did i cant remember. It must be really tiring to write in zat porm op in fro fa inglishi   ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Oh, Mudas classic writing, which always make me skipped his posts.... lol
Well muda keep it to our level please.....  ;D

*~MuDa~*

Yuo guys are missin' it right? Well you gotta be kiddin' me...lol

The thing is i got tired of countless complaints that it gives people difficulty in reading them, so i decided to move on and get enrolled in a proper Advance English Speaking classes and worked hard to improve and voila...but if u need some classical change ...i can always u know...lol
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc