News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 18, 2007, 08:50:14 AM

I am compelled by necessity this morning to
announce my immediate resignation from the
fold of the Executive Arm of this great Republic.

This has been gingered by the way IBB and
Mudacris are fighting over my position, which
i was dully appointed by the Honourable
Alkanawi-GGNK Godfearing Government.

Yo, Hold on hold on hold on, wait a minute... who d hell is sprinkling sand in my gari? Dan-Borno make u take your time O! because it can get ugly here, i am the grand overseer of the republic of kanoonline, like i said before, i am the mouse and the cusor, the copy and paste, the post and reply, so how can positions be giving in kanoonline without my consultation?

Incase u dont know, i was and has been the Great Overseer since 2005 during the All Onliners People's Party Regime, i have Kanolicious and Hausanicious and Dante as my protege, now when was another election conducted without my knowledge? Am very sure that it is that GGNK that is instrumenting all these mess so as to create chaos due to his loss of a decent administrative seat in the governement in 2005, so he is in dire need to dislocate my cabinet at all means.

You dont have to retire so soon, we need people like you in the cabinet, if it is goro you seek, you are welcome to join us, but do not inculcate a feeling of disloyalty among my brethrens or i shall summon kanolicious to deal with such superflous character immediately. And do not forget the goro, i repeat do not forget the goro!

The grand Overseer has spoken!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Muda, thank you for your kind words
and I am not going to retire, since my
services are highly needed.

However, being the mouse and the cursor
will be too much for you, its good you
divide your duty for efficiency sake.

I remain loyal - the Grand Overseer.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 05, 2007, 09:58:32 AM
Muda, thank you for your kind words
and I am not going to retire, since my
services are highly needed.

However, being the mouse and the cursor
will be too much for you, its good you
divide your duty for efficiency sake.

I remain loyal - the Grand Overseer.

Yauwwa....now your speaking....so what would you like to be given?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

I wonder is this gossip? Sound like discussion to me. Any new good gossip m alone no 1 can hear us n promise not to tell
IHS

Dan-Borno

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 06, 2007, 09:31:56 PM

Irrevocable Yerima (only heir to the throne)
to the Grand Overseer of the Republic of kanoonline
and nothin else.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

I most confess that you are very greedy Dan Borno, that seat is too hot for you, however i will  leave that request of yours for international suggestion pending consultations with other supremacies!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Grand overseer?
That's S danyaro. Are u planning to stage a coup on him ne? Did he say he wants an heir? Lol! you are pushing him to early retirement bfor he is ready! Classic manoevres of heirlings during sibling power struggles... push  pops out of the way.. make way for enforced inheritance!!!

TO BA A KANO ONLINE BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until Admin is ready to reliquish his grand overseeing chores, there will be no entertaining any thoughts of who is to inherit after him....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

I cant get the crime i have committed.

Check this out:

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 01, 2007, 10:16:25 AM

i was and has been the Great Overseer since 2005 during the All Onliners People's Party Regime,

The grand Overseer has spoken![/color]

and then

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on July 06, 2007, 09:31:56 PM

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 09, 2007, 09:59:03 AM
Irrevocable Yerima (only heir to the throne)
to the Grand Overseer of the Republic of kanoonline
and nothin else.

I just responded to the Grand Overseers request.

HUSNAA

Wai  Rivalry ne tsakanin ku kai da muda haka? To anyway Muda had better change that grand overseer title. That belongs to admin  only.. shi adda wuka da nama anan...... ;D

*~MuDa~*

*Ingoring Husnaa* Alryght Dee Bee, u have been granted the post of the Irrevocable Yerima, as long as u remain loyal to the decrees of the republic, lets join hands and together we shall maintain law and order reformatively at ease!!!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kangadi

Although very new to Kline, I wish to express my interest as the irrevocable yerima to the grand overseer.
Duniya Juyi Juyi

HUSNAA

Quote from: kangadi on July 14, 2007, 03:59:31 PM
Although very new to Kline, I wish to express my interest as the irrevocable yerima to the grand overseer.

Kai kai kai kai!!!! Wannan wace irin tsokana ce? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. lallai Ka san abinda ka taka...
I'm outta here

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: kangadi on July 14, 2007, 03:59:31 PM

And u are?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Tamberam!!!!

What is happening and who are you?
Who gave you VISA to even make a
post in this Kline?

Muda, or is this your new trick to
tanish my dream of being the sole
Yerima by introducing Kangadi,
Kangadi in Kanuri language is 'Kaho"

To, let me categorically state that this
position is not out for everybody and
is meant for all.

In view of the above, you shoould
with immediate effect withdraw your
request and tender an apology to
Yerima Dan-Borno the only heir to
the throne of the Grand Overseer.

And, if you did not comply withing
48 hours, consider your VISA rejected
and will be deported back to wherever
you come from.

HUSNAA