News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Cooloo temper my broda, haba...how can u just evaporate your anger on a newbie, kangida be his name abi? Dont worry, The Grand Overseer is lenient to his people!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

What's the 411 y'all? Dish it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *reclines in my beach chair,sips frappachino,waits in anticipation*
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dan-Borno

He he you guys, dont confuse me mana,
Dankauye and Muda, your avatar is almost
the same.  Cant you do something about it?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 06, 2007, 09:01:15 PM
He he you guys, dont confuse me mana,
Dankauye and Muda, your avatar is almost
the same.  Cant you do something about it?

Lol Kam Bornoye, DK's is a statement not an avatar... ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Latest Gossip. Bakan-gizo has a new avatar similar to Dan-kauye.

I'm thinkin, this the begining of video avatars in the forum
IHS

HUSNAA

I want to know how its done.. that is pasting a video clip as avatar? Is it the same way as pasting up a still image?
Oya Geeks and nerds come forward and tell us not so computer savvy bums how its done

IBB

I c sumbody wanna join da club, m I right?

oya mona come 4ward teacham ow una dey put da pictures woh
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 21, 2007, 04:25:16 AM
I want to know how its done.. that is pasting a video clip as avatar? Is it the same way as pasting up a still image?
Oya Geeks and nerds come forward and tell us not so computer savvy bums how its done

It always surprises me. How are the doing it? And how one can put a picture in his message as once done by Dan-kauye and probably Dan-Barno?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on August 21, 2007, 12:11:14 AM

Kai kuwa IBB wannan ai ba gossip bane? Abu a fili ;D But where's the similarity to that of DK's?

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 21, 2007, 02:13:43 PM

Kai kuwa IBB wannan ai ba gossip bane? Abu a fili ;D But where's the similarity to that of DK's?
Wai yaya abin naku ne da DK? Ko shi yasa ya canza  avatar din with immediate effect today to a still photo? Amma its only conjecture... but I was wondering if DK is searching for something that is missing......

Mufi

Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

bakangizo

Wallahi ni ban ma san ya canza ba, sai yanzu da naga posts din ku.

dan kauye

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 21, 2007, 05:36:32 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 21, 2007, 02:13:43 PM

Wai yaya abin naku ne da DK? Ko shi yasa ya canza  avatar din with immediate effect today to a still photo? Amma its only conjecture... but I was wondering if DK is searching for something that is missing......

Let's begin/I won't let him rest again/D-K sets the trend,B-K just began/I lead,they follow-Dan-Kauye
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Well DK since u are the trend setter here, show us how to put up the video clips so that the rest of us lesser mortals can do the same.

bakangizo

Nothing to ir Husnaa. Just click on your Profile. On the Modify Profile pane, click Forum Profile Information. This will open another page where you see options like personalised picture, I have my own picture/specify your own avatar. Check/Select the I have my own picture/specify avatar option. Then copy and paste the URL link of the avatar you want. It's simple, you must have done something similar since you have a picture avatar.