News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Thanks BK. Not sure if it will work ne. Admin has to iron out the rough edges din forum dinnan still.  I want to put something up, dont know if its poss, but i will try here goes.......
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 23, 2007, 06:02:13 AM
Well DK since u are the trend setter here, show us how to put up the video clips so that the rest of us lesser mortals can do the same.

SMH @ the obvious sarcasm in your comment.But for real,conceit aside,I wanted to type but the procedures but B-K has pretty much done that.How have you been,Hajia?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

amira

Congrats i can see you have managed to upload a pic but were you able to upload a video clip?
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

ummita

So wat u sayin u! Some tutorials bout avatar postings? Puhleeeez u can all do bettr dan dat.....wats d hot gossip 'round.....Mudacris...highlights *winks* I gt a couple to lay on table, bt first.....Anyone?............updates?

Hello peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Missed u all
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

HUSNAA

Amira ba wanda na so in sa bane. Seems I cant get it posted. I keep getting the message wai its not an avatar or its too large.. so there! this one was a trial and  I couldnt be bothered and i left it.

Quote from: ummita on August 24, 2007, 03:55:40 PM
So wat u sayin u! Some tutorials bout avatar postings? Puhleeeez u can all do bettr dan dat.....wats d hot gossip 'round.....Mudacris...highlights *winks* I gt a couple to lay on table, bt first.....Anyone?............updates?

Ummita kenan.. I wonder batan layi kikayi ne?  ;D ;D. Long time no write!! Missed u too.
go on dish the juice out on Muda... he hasnt been around lately either...

*~MuDa~*

Heyy Ummita, so happy to see u aroun, i was so worried of ur absence that i almost considered checking marriage registries. Well i was not very much around myself cause i was away on a formidable excursion trip to some very weird part of the country i never dreamnt of visiting. u go get the gist, but first...ina tsarabata tukunnan *stop blinking bring 'em out now*, hope u are cool though.

As for kanoonline, well as u can see u r lost already, thats because its been really expanding alarmingly, Husnaa has been the head of authorities here, she is everywhere, i mean everywhere, from Harry Potter to War in Iraq...se u get? Ehen.

Dee kay has been really on the downlow for so long, he recently popped out of the blues recently, he is still got the same humour, at least meeting his old pals.

Black Spyder, Gogannaka, fateez, and all the others have all been an inspiration, it will take a book recounting their excapades for you so i suggest u take some time to go through some post.

Before i forget....how is Hafsy "Iron" Lady? Me duniyar?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on August 29, 2007, 12:41:38 PM

Husnaa has been the head of authorities here, she is everywhere, i mean everywhere, from Harry Potter to War in Iraq...se u get? Ehen.

Ahem Ahem I heard that!!  To dan kai kuma ka kaurace wa Konline for some obscure reason u wan make we follow suit??? ehn Muda?? ;D ;D ;D

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

amira

Quote from: ummita on August 24, 2007, 03:55:40 PM

Hello to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu too!! :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

*~MuDa~*

Here is an idea Ummita, y dont u tell us about u, i believe everybody here will be pleased to know what u have been upto, abi my people?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

Hi Amira............

Mudacris...........la la la la............so dis is d way its turnin out koh? Backstabbin & betrayal at its best.....!!! Toh, wallahi, u skatin on thin ice fa!! I know wat u on about... (*b/w gritted teeth*) ......but I swear....to God who made me......one word from you & u TOAST!!!(Angry face)......

Ignorin muda & wat he's really tryin 2 do.............(rolls eyes) *she laffs*

I got a-real story, but too complicated & mytb mind captivatin 4 u....it wud hav had a happy ending, though ppl r sayin all sorts....so wats left in dat story is confusion........so am bringin it 2 d table.....so dat d house of full of wise heads here can get their hand muddy & pieces it all out. Lukin 4ward 2 read wat u wise....heads will say & I just hope :-\........u will stand & giv a fair non-judgemental view............

Story 2 follow shortly........but 4 naw.....got2runoffambeingcalledandIjusthavto........... (she smiles)

PS: Kusha ruwa naku lafyah........& ........... Eid Mubarak in advance.....

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummita

Mhmm.......slangs sei kuh ai.......

ALL - I - SAID- WAS- I - WAS - GOING- TO- TELL- A REAL- LIFE- EXPERIENCE- STORY- WHICH - IS- A- BIT- DISTURBING - ABIT -EMOTIONAL - AND - VERY - VERY - CONFUSING - AND - I - WANT - ALL - THE - SMART - WISE - PEOPLE - HERE - TO - PIECES - THE - STORY - AND - GIVE - A - FAIR - JUDGEMENT - IF - THEY - WANT - TO!

Dan-Borno, you gane? :-\......Toh, ben ma farabada labari nawa ba fah....har na farah genin kolo-kolo...... ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on October 10, 2007, 08:53:05 PM
Mhmm.......slangs sei kuh ai.......

ALL - I - SAID- WAS- I - WAS - GOING- TO- TELL- A REAL- LIFE- EXPERIENCE- STORY- WHICH - IS- A- BIT- DISTURBING - ABIT -EMOTIONAL - AND - VERY - VERY - CONFUSING - AND - I - WANT - ALL - THE - SMART - WISE - PEOPLE - HERE - TO - PIECES - THE - STORY - AND - GIVE - A - FAIR - JUDGEMENT - IF - THEY - WANT - TO!

Dan-Borno, you gane? :-\......Toh, ben ma farabada labari nawa ba fah....har na farah genin kolo-kolo...... ;D

That sounds more like an Ummita.

Back to your story issue, dont you think the whole thing is conflicting? I mean going by your principles are you really going to tell us 'A REAL- LIFE- EXPERIENCE- STORY- WHICH - IS- A- BIT- DISTURBING - ABIT -EMOTIONAL - AND - VERY - VERY - CONFUSING' and you "WANT - ALL - THE - SMART - WISE - PEOPLE - HERE - TO - PIECES - THE - STORY - AND - GIVE - A - FAIR - JUDGEMENT - IF - THEY - WANT - TO?' Wow!!!

www.articlesdir.co.cc

Nuruddeen

An sa ranar daurin auren Waziri sai dai kwaji sauran bayani sosai daga bakin Ibro2g da Hafsee. Dan kauye sai ka shirya mana dabge mu kashe gara. ummita da fulanicious suyi rawa suyi juyi. EMTL ya shirya walima. madam Husna da sauran jamiyar matan arewa irinsu Fateez da "I" da twinkle ku kwaci kanku. Ba ma bukatar Gogannaka a wannan buki saboda Mudacris ya riga ya sai sai ta mana sauti za mui kidan bar hama.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).