News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Zazzagawa Vs. Kanawa

Started by Kunta_Kinte, August 11, 2003, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malsi

advice to bashir and everyone else , when it comes to things that have to do with islam pls NO LOOSE TALK  if u've never heared or read it then don't say it .

And lets not forget in islam there are no geographical boundries we're all brothers and sisters .

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
No doubt Kano is bigger in all ramification than Zaria, history, history can always support that.....but things are fast changing i can imagine Zaria over taking Kano in the next century.

I just keep remebering the recent conquering of Kano by Zaria in the recent peotry contest. Gaskiya Zage-zagin nan su lakadawa kanawan kashi a kusa da fadar Mai-Girma........ ina labarin ko-da-me-kazo-an-fika..?

Engr. MTukurL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

all these zaria people r all too proud, zaria wey no get anything, if there is no school(abu) all of them run back to kano, i mean zaria is a village.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Zaria. come on guys y u talkin bout zaria like this peep will think there is sumtin good bout it even it's uwargida (KD) cannot jada kano.
IHS

Fulanizzle

SALAMU ALAIKUM

PEOPLE WHATS DA DILLIO??? SOO WHAT IF UR ZARIAN OR KANONIAN??? HUH? WHATS DA BEEF FOR?? ?
)

Fulanizzle

OOOH OHHH TELL ME WHICH STATE OR REGION HAS THE ORIGINAL HAUSA ACCENT AND VOLCABS....IN ORDER WORDS WHO SPEAKS THE ORIGINAL HAUSA????
)

*~MuDa~*

OOOH OHHH TELL ME WHICH STATE OR REGION HAS THE ORIGINAL HAUSA ACCENT AND VOLCABS....IN ORDER WORDS WHO SPEAKS THE ORIGINAL HAUSA????

Haba Fulanicious, u urself know very well cewa Kano has the original accent and vocabs...even right from history
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Zazzagawa na guzurin Ilimi amma

Kanawa na guzurin Doya
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!