News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DU WOMEN HAVE JELOUS MINDS?

Started by ummita, January 24, 2003, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Hafsy_Lady this is excellent.  A good story.  Welcome back to the Forum after a long recess.

The story is really touching.  Lets look at the following scenarios:

1.  Ex Boy Friend donatest blood to sick husband of ex girl friend.                              = No Problems
2.  Ex Girl Friend donates blood to sick ex boy friend (Now married to another woman).  = No Problems
3.  Ex Girl Friend donates blood to sick wife of ex boy friend.                                     = No problems
4.  Ex Boy Friend donates blood to sick ex Girld friend (Now married).                          = Big problem.

Therefore, the conclusion is that actually men have more jealous mind than women.  The woman in Hafsy's story I believe only pretended to go along with the hustband's protest.  The man did what was right as far as I am concerned, if not the ex-boy friend will always be in the house.  Was the husband consulted before the ex-boy friend was called to the hospital?  The husband saved her by accepting the blood donation from the ex-boy friend.  He also saved her from further critical incident as the ex-boy friend would be free to marry her and save her in future case.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 22, 2008, 07:33:48 PM
Hafsy_Lady this is excellent.  A good story.  Welcome back to the Forum after a long recess.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 22, 2008, 07:33:48 PM
2.  Ex Girl Friend donates blood to sick ex boy friend (Now married to another woman).  = No Problems

4.  Ex Boy Friend donates blood to sick ex Girld friend (Now married).                          = Big problem.
Yikes! :-\ Am even more confused now.

TukurTukur, If a woman can exercise note 2 of your analysis. Why then should it be a problem if a man exercises point 4 of your analysis. What I really what to know is this: Addini musulunci bai yadda jinin wani namiji ya shiga jikin matar aure bane in ba na muharraminta ba kawai ko kuwa especially when desperate measures calls for it? Otherwise, wannan wani irin masifa da jaraban kishi ne? :o

After hearing the story from the womans close family. The question I first asked was if the ex was establishing any form of contact or phone calls or visitation with her despite a change of her status to 'married' but it was confirmed: "NO". Ance the day the woman's hand was given out in marriage to the Nupe man was the end between ex boyfriend and the woman. He let her go because religiously she was not his right. To, babu wani external marriage affairs or any underground business da ke tsaninsu ko kadan. Ance ex boyfriend bai masan where she lives ba even though they were in the same state!

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 22, 2008, 07:33:48 PMTherefore, the conclusion is that actually men have more jealous mind than women.
Is that so? ;D ;D ;D ;D A je dai a hankali, a hankali, kuna daure kanku da kanku

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 22, 2008, 07:33:48 PMThe woman in Hafsy's story I believe only pretended to go along with the hustband's protest.
Dama pretending dakeyi ai da da sauki Tukur. Ance maka, rai a hannun Allah ai ya wuce zancen pretence. Sakaryar matar wai ita son miji! Tunda yace a'a bai yadda ba, wai ita biyayyan miji a barta a haka ta koma ga Allah. To gashi ta rayu, lokacin nata wajen ubangiji beyi. Irin shegen iyayin mune na mata ~hiss~ wai ita love & obedience to husband, she also said no unless he permits for the transfusion. If he too the husband trully & really loved her he would have obliged to let her have the blood transfusion. Ko ba haka ba?

Allah ya kiyaye, if it was me in such situation and my 'abunan' should try such stupendous rejection >:( hmmm ai daga gadon asibitin nan zan *anyway* :-X

What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

LOL.hafsy kenan...allurar zaki ciro ki zunkuda mai a ido ko?

Gaskya mijin bashi da tausayi. Wannan kishin yayi yawa har ya wuce gona da iri.
In a life and death situation things like this are forgotten.

However, to give him the benefit of doubt,i think there is something that the wife's family didn't tell you hafsy. Ordinarily,he shouldn't have reacted that way,especially the divorce. If however, babu wan hidden agenda then he really wasn't fair to the lady.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 22, 2008, 08:20:44 PM
TukurTukur, If a woman can exercise note 2 of your analysis. Why then should it be a problem if a man exercises point 4 of your analysis. What I really what to know is this: Addini musulunci bai yadda jinin wani namiji ya shiga jikin matar aure bane in ba na muharraminta ba kawai ko kuwa especially when desperate measures calls for it? Otherwise, wannan wani irin masifa da jaraban kishi ne? :o

OK Hafsy, lets see it this way.  The man can marry 2, 3 or 4 as enjoined.  The woman can accommodate a second whether physically or in spirit (as in the blood of the man).  But the man cannot find it funny most importantly having known the ex-boy friend to accommodate him in spirit (as in the case of ex-boy friend's blood in his wife's).  Definitely, in case of desperate situation the forbidden could be permitted in Islam.  But I would like Urztazia Husnaa to elaborate.

HUSNAA

Hafsy what a big banging way to come back! Wuna welcome wellu wellu.  ;D Your tory dey very interesting Wallahi. it come make me enter forum kuku to say something.
Kai TKTK rufa mun asiri, I no be ustazia fa! I like the rocking life too much hehehehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ni dai from my own point of view, which doesnt count since it has no religious backing (and I dont mean to say that under Islam that it is haram), but from my own point of view, there is nothing wrong in a man donating his blood to a woman who is not his wife or sister or in other words there is nothing wrong in a man donating blood to a woman who is his haramiya. I believe ppl tend to misunderstand some aspects of segregating men and women. Its simply to safeguard against sha'awa and the evils it leads to. Now I cant see how a man donating his blood to a woman becomes a bone of contention. How many of us have had blood transfusions where maybe the blood is obtained from a blood bank? Do we know whether it is female or male blood that is being transferred into our systems?
Ni dai to me, this action by this man surpasses jealousy. Its sheer madness. If I was the wife, I'd give my resignation letter before I got the sack, cos clearly he is not in love with her. Ce! the moment he refuses to accede to the transfusion, then we are done between me and him! Saboda dama ita ma matar should have seen this coming... After so much begging and he finally agrees and she believes he will take her back? Jo! make she go back to her x boyfriend at least ya nuna yana son ta fiye da wannan wanda ba soyayya ce ma ta hada suba, but auren dole. Its a cause for celebration for her at least. Its an all's well that ends well story after all i.e. she's reunited with the love of her life!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Tukurtukur on November 23, 2008, 02:00:31 PM
OK Hafsy, lets see it this way.  The man can marry 2, 3 or 4 as enjoined.  The woman can accommodate a second whether physically or in spirit (as in the blood of the man).  But the man cannot find it funny most importantly having known the ex-boy friend to accommodate him in spirit (as in the case of ex-boy friend's blood in his wife's).  Definitely, in case of desperate situation the forbidden could be permitted in Islam.  But I would like Urztazia Husnaa to elaborate.
Now you have lost me COMPLETELY!!!! I dont understand. Though, kaga irin abin naku na maza ko. Ana zance kishi you just had to use this opportunity to remind us that men are allowed to marry 2,3,4 even though its clealy written on you people's forehead!!! Muna sane da haka.

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 23, 2008, 07:55:32 PM
Hafsy what a big banging way to come back! Wuna welcome wellu wellu.  ;D Your tory dey very interesting Wallahi. it come make me enter forum kuku to say something.
Kai TKTK rufa mun asiri, I no be ustazia fa! I like the rocking life too much hehehehehe   
Allah sarki, thanks Husna. Wallahi kici duniyar ki da tsinke tun kafin lokaci ya kure. Rock n Roll baibeeee!!!! Mu gashi nan an barmu da cizon yatsa. >:( 

Now I cant see how a man donating his blood to a woman becomes a bone of contention. How many of us have had blood transfusions where maybe the blood is obtained from a blood bank? Do we know whether it is female or male blood that is being transferred into our systems?
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ni dai to me, this action by this man surpasses jealousy. Its sheer madness.
I am on the same script with you. Indeed yafi karfin kishi. Haka maza suke nasu kishin? :o :o :o

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 23, 2008, 07:55:32 PMIf I was the wife, I'd give my resignation letter before I got the sack
To fa! Yar'uwa anan ne kuma dai za'a samu matsala. An la'anci duk macen da ta tambayi mijinta saki wo! Ebi like say you get high temper!

Quote from: gogannaka on November 22, 2008, 09:15:46 PM
LOL.hafsy kenan...allurar zaki ciro ki zunkuda mai a ido ko?
Mhmmmmmmm ai ni wallahi inda nina ai abun da zanyi ya wuce haka. Ai Gogannaka what I had in mind is not even worth a minute part of what you said. Chabdijan!!!! ai that is nothing compared to what I have in mind. :-X Lallai! Ka bari kawai. Allah kara mana imani kawai;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Dan-Borno

let me first of all welcome you back madam, your are most
welcome.  Let me seize this opportunity to apologise to my
one and only daughter in this forum UMMITA (she knows y).

back to the issue at hand, gaskiya akwai sentiment a cikin
the whole story as narrated by hafsy, wai kaji she was even
referring the ex as HERO, how did he become hero after he
was beaten hand down lokacin neman aure - abeg spare me
and call him the opposite.

haba, yan arewa a kline kuyi tunani mana, you just came to
the hospital and saw this guy har ya ba matar ka blood with
out your knowledge, i courtesy demands that you be contacted
as soon as your wife requires that blood, ko kuna son kuce
the husband doesnt have yan'uwa ne sai wannan "kwarton".

I will react more than how this man reacted, i will first and
foremost lock him up in one of the dirtiest prison in town for
interfering with my personal property, then later deal with him
for the rest of his life - i will not tolerate this nonsense.

Ita kuma, though, i am not the divorcing type, amma definitely
zata ci ubanta wallahi, i dan ba wulakanci ba da fallasa da kuma
something underground is crawling with out my notice, me yasa
baza a bani OPTION ba? haba guys think this over mana.

kuma ai soyayyarce ta sa shi ya bada jini, in shi mai hankaline
he will refuse and demand that her husband contact him before
he could donate, amma kawai gododo ya zo ya bada jini, ta mutu
mana, wani kayan gabar ne mutuwan?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 24, 2008, 10:29:03 AM
let me first of all welcome you back madam, your are most
welcome.  Let me seize this opportunity to apologise to my

back to the issue at hand, gaskiya akwai sentiment a cikin
the whole story as narrated by hafsy, wai kaji she was even
referring the ex as HERO, how did he become hero after he
was beaten hand down lokacin neman aure - abeg spare me
and call him the opposite.

as soon as your wife requires that blood, ko kuna son kuce
the husband doesnt have yan'uwa ne sai wannan "kwarton".

I will react more than how this man reacted, i will first and
foremost lock him up in one of the dirtiest prison in town for
interfering with my personal property, then later deal with him
for the rest of his life - i will not tolerate this nonsense.

zata ci ubanta wallahi, i dan ba wulakanci ba da fallasa da kuma
something underground is crawling with out my notice, me yasa
baza a bani OPTION ba? haba guys think this over mana.

kuma ai soyayyarce ta sa shi ya bada jini, in shi mai hankaline
he will refuse and demand that her husband contact him before
he could donate, amma kawai gododo ya zo ya bada jini, ta mutu
mana, wani kayan gabar ne mutuwan?
I'd really really like to say why am I not surprised, but I find that I am  truly upset by DB's post. Ta mutu mana, ba kayan gabas ne ba mutuwar. I'm surre the woman's relatives will think otherwise.  Allah dai Ya kare 'yayan mu da fada wa hannun irin masu wa'yannan ra'ayin ameen.

MySeLf

The topic asked why does women have jealous minds... But Hafsy's post and that of
DBarno proved men have more jealous minds then women.........

I believed a woman will have no second thought where help comes when her hubby's
life is in danger..
I can't even understand how that husband got time to think where that blood is coming from..
Emergency situation is period where you have to do with what  ever readily available to save
life,,, Is the life that count then and nothing else.... Kuma inna ganin ko addinancema hakane

That husband will sound more right to me, had he allowed the transfusion then divorced her
afterwards if he really feels he can't live with that..
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: MySeLf on November 24, 2008, 04:17:14 PM
The topic asked why does women have jealous minds... But Hafsy's post and that of
DBarno proved men have more jealous minds then women.........

I believed a woman will have no second thought where help comes when her hubby's
life is in danger..
I can't even understand how that husband got time to think where that blood is coming from..
Emergency situation is period where you have to do with what  ever readily available to save
life,,, Is the life that count then and nothing else.... Kuma inna ganin ko addinancema hakane

That husband will sound more right to me, had he allowed the transfusion then divorced her
afterwards if he really feels he can't live with that..

Fada musu gaskiya 'yar uwa. Wai kishi yasa namiji ya haukace tir!! He isnt worth marrying. Barkan ta da ta rabu da shi. Kai kuma DB, I doubt what u say.. I will give u the benefit of the doubt, cos the above behavior is way out of the ordinary run of  events.

ummita

Hafsyyyyy................Yay!!! Bhoi am I glad!!! I mean oh NO..... >:( you shouldnt hav made a comeback!!!! It was just paradise without you!!!! ;D

Let me seize this opportunity to apologise to my
A father is never in the wrong in the eyes of his daugther. Just dont forget, you owe me a birthday present, my goron sallah and also for the forth-coming sallah in two wks or so.

ai kaji she was even referring the ex as HERO, how did he become hero after he was beaten hand down lokacin neman aure - abeg spare me and call him the opposite.
No, I think hafsy was saying that women like men that play hero's especially when it is a love triangle situation. As in the exboyfreind came to the rescue in due course. Women find that a kushy "awwww" "wowwww" he did that just for her thing!!! *rolls eyes*

as soon as your wife requires that blood,
Were u in a rush wen u read the story? Because basically the fact of the said had it that everything was set and they have not in actual fact administered the blood onto the woman.

zata ci ubanta wallahi,
INNALILLAH....... lol lol lol lol lol ohhhhh mah God, people in this forum can kill. Daddddddddddddddddddddddy!!!!!!!!!! ha, ha, ha ha, ha u got me throwing out my drink all over myslf. Am in hysteriaaaaa. lol, lol.........I hav not laffed this bad of recent. lol, lol, I just cnt stop laffin. :-X :-X :-X

I really wanted to add some few points from my observation from member posts but lol, lol, I cnt 4 now. My dad's done messing my head up.......Am sorry people but lol, lol, lol.....nahhhhh am outta this place!!!!!! ;D

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

PS: Myself..........EXCELLENT. You've just nailed it.........True talk.....a woman would not even think twice if it were her husbands ex-girlfriend that was to donate her blood. She will even beg the woman!!!!

I still cant stop laughing. Ah!!!!! Daddy.............I just hope my siblings dont hear that at all...........lol lol lol
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

thanks my daughter for waking me, i was in a hurry
so, i couldnt read post thoroughly, but i still maintain
my stand, ai har an ja jinin with the intention of the
transfusion, there are other alternatives ai, amma
ba za a sa na wannan tsohon saurayin ba, and thanks
to the wife since she also agreeed with her husband
wannan shine soyayyar gaskiya.

in view of this development, i will not lock up the guy
but give him a strong warning never to interfere with
my family again, no matter how - kai, kishin maza fa
yafi na mata, i cant take this bull shit - ina.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

Allah ya kyauta dai! If such a thing should happen, then thats when people will see the man in you or the chicken you.

From my point of view, if a situation is a matter of life or death situation. The best solution is the one that will be effective and readily available. So per is within the guidelines of Sharia.

The EX is effective (same blood group) and available (when there is no alternative). I agree hes a hero. However a big big threat to the husband.
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on November 25, 2008, 08:06:41 PM
Allah ya kyauta dai! If such a thing should happen, then thats when people will see the man in you or the chicken you.

From my point of view, if a situation is a matter of life or death situation. The best solution is the one that will be effective and readily available. So per is within the guidelines of Sharia.

The EX is effective (same blood group) and available (when there is no alternative). I agree hes a hero. However a big big threat to the husband.

Clap fo IBB. Voted man of the year. Allah Ya Baka mata ta gari ameen. Irin ku muke nemar wa 'yayayen mu mata. Taking decisions with ur God given faculties and not with a red light district mentality. clap clap clap