News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

laylatul kadr (last ten days of ramadan)

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2003, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

salaam brothers and sisters as we approach into the last ten days of ramadan i do hope all of us are makin the most useful of this ten days by wakin up at night and prayin hard to ALLAH as one of this days will be day of laylatul kadr. May Allah forgive us all our sins and may his hassanat be with us at all time even after the ramadan and the most important thin may our fastin be accepted. AMIN  

"The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the same distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything".(Qur'an 2:186).

RAMADAN MUBARAK AND EID MUBARAK.

*~MuDa~*

:-*kudos baby_gal, definately u r the only person who thought of posting something reasonable, we all forgot 2 post up something good.

nevertheless, i hope our Azumi will be accepted, and may we all c the night of "Laylatul Kadr", although i cherish my 6 hours sleep, but i try hard these ten days to wave it asside and search 4 that great night.

i'll use this opportunity 2 beg for 4giveness 2 all my fellow k-onliners 2 at least 4rgive me if i have said smthn rude.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc