News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

laugh a little boys n girls

Started by zezezee, October 05, 2003, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zezezee

Annoying Boy on Bus

A little kid walks into a city bus and sits right behind the driver and starts yelling, ''If my dad was a bull and my mom a cow I'd be a little bull.''

The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with, ''If my dad was an elephant and my mom a girl elephant I would be a little elephant.''

The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, ''What if your dad was a drunk and your mom was a prostitute?!''

The kid smiles and says, ''I would be a bus driver!''
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

gogannaka

KA GA DANISKAN YARO.....lol :D :D :D :D......

if i were the bus driver..............hmn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

;D ;DYaro yasan kan tsiya, kai this world is fuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ;D
ilishi

Anonymous

:-[ :-[,irin mara kunyan yaran nan ne,irin su yakamata a ringa kwabbe bakin su.anyway,it is funny.

Anonymous

;D ;D ;D very funny ai maganin driver din......... y will he set an example with such type of people............freedom of speech........... maybe im just supportin the boy cos a bus driver just annoyed me just like 3omin ago.

Anonymous

kai yaron ya burgeni,thats the right ans to the driver.........coz his question is such a stupid question. :D

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Gimbiya

This is really funny, at the beginning I was like Ohhh kay what's wrong with this kid. As I reach the end I have to burst out laughing.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Eskimo

Kai...kai...wallahi this una joke make man pikin laff tire!

Amma akwai matsiyacin yaro! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]