News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

all these JJCs...oya, make una introduce yaselves

Started by Blaqueen, November 05, 2002, 01:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

iblink

o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

iblink

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

Quote:oOooh, so there is a president, i didnt know. so someone plz fill me in. it seems like i am dealin with a big family here.

whatz the meaning of JJC? i know it means new comer, but what do the letters stand for?

i think its johnny just come.. or journey juss come... or sumthing of dat manner
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

baiwar_Allah

hi everyone i just joined.i guess mukike nifi da jjc din ko?anyway just wanted to say salam to u all and tell you how wonderful i think ur site is.HMMMMMMM by d way my name is aamatullah (born and bred in kano)

Blaqueen

welcome to the spot!!!!!!!! ur actually the first to follow this rule!!!!! lol !!! i give ya mad props luv!!!!!!! ;D

iblink

i think its johnny just come.. or journey juss come... or sumthing of dat manner

who came up with that??

Blaqueen

Maleeq

Quote...ask meeh again... juss one more time ;D
lol i can see u guyz gettin on well.......juss do ur thang but emm.....iblink i kinna like ur guts here man......but this place can be tha  best place 4 u or vice versa depending on how u face it sooo if u can do am jeje :D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

kamal

hi,i'm a new coming.I present myself.I'm living in france and i discovered this website today.so i'm very pleased and happy.my english is middle cos i'm a francophone so please talk slowly.so see you soon Inch'Allah

Blaqueen

WELCOME KAMAL!!!!!!!!!  ;D hope u enjoy ur stay... and please, bear with the looney bins!!!!  8)

Aydee Fella

BAIWar Allah congrats on being the 1st person not to be attacked by Ms Dyme.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

Quotehi,i'm a new coming.I present myself.I'm living in france and i discovered this website today.so i'm very pleased and happy.my english is middle cos i'm a francophone so please talk slowly.so see you soon Inch'Allah

(Ummita standz up, re-adjust her tie & straightens her suit then xtends a hand 2 Kamal) Bonju Brova Bonju!!! Make urself comfy & feel @ home. "Ouch2!! Kinda 4gotten hand shakes b/w a guy & a chick iz haram ryt!!!? Ok have a sit Kamal
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!