News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

...nicknames...

Started by Blaqueen, April 22, 2003, 02:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

there is this my friend we call him KANSILA (councilor)
cos he is always wearing tazarce and a cap to march with a slight girman-kai

there is this guy call KACAKORI because of his teeth

There is this my class mate her name is Shade a yoruba so we call her SHADE as in (Shaddow or Inuwa)
IHS

gogannaka

hmn if you're in nija youll hear lots of nicknames.
there's our agricsciense teacher we used to call "bororo" nice one ko??he was named after teaching us the different species of cattle :D :D. the second agric teacher was nicknamed "solanaceae" :D :D :D actually thats the botanical name 4 maize (though i'm not sure)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

OH nice names[nicknames]i have a friend we called Zulu Girl 'cos in our history class our teacher described how zulu"s loooked like\ she just fitteed them,our  Hausa teacher"Gandoki"and litereture teacher,"go and read"
ilishi

kilishi

ilishi

ummita

I gat this really nyc-looking sophsticated lookin freind....but peeps....yarinyar akwai majorrrrrrrrr.......!!!! meaning she gat sum'em...........well shes all that, but she has BOW LEGS....which r not even that bad....u hardly recognise them anyway!. Ok I always lyk pickin on ma freind......so we named her (BOLEGZY)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

bolegzy ha ha ha ha    nice name

like she's from star trek or something (cant stop laughing)

i wonder what ummitah's called

kilishi

ilishi

al_hamza

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !

okay, am sitting with this paki friend i got, and i was reading this passage where "gandoki" came up, he laughed more than me and when i asked why????

guess what he said, !

in his language gand means ass and oki means complicated,

and he was like how could an ass be complicated!

looooooooooool

man this is hillarious
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

gogannaka

loooooooooooolllll hilarious indeed! :D

kilishi

[qoute]loooooooooooolllll hilarious indeed! [/quote]

;D ;D ;D  one boy came to my house and i heard his friends calling him Gajaba
ilishi

IBB

who has read the hausa version of 'Animal farm' u know the horse in the story is call 'Akawal' in the hausa book. there is 1 hausa teacher in SAS-KANO is an Islamic sec sch when ever he comes to class thats the book he always read 4 em so the students nicknamed him "Akawal"
Student: Kai monitor yau Akawal gare mu go n call him
IHS

Anonymous

nice one ;)al hamza guess you are one of stuborn boys in skol thats why you are given such names,coz dere are some stuborn boys in ma skol they call their selfs SPOIL LIFE FAMILY they are very stuborn wallahi duk sun ishemu and dere is this our physical health education teacher we called APARATUS,then their is this our labour master mr Nasir we named him Jumba but when you are caught you are dead coz he bit the hell out of you and we also kalled our v.c KENYA-KENYA shes very wicked.

Anonymous

nice one ;)alhamza guess you are one of the stuborn boys in skol thats why you are given such name,coz dere are this boys in ma skol they kal dere self SPOIL LIFE FAMILY they are very stuborn sun ishi kowa a skol din,so also we named our physical health education teacher APARATUS,and our labour master JUMBA,then our v.p we named her KENYA-KENYA.If i start telling you the nick names i know it we be......................

IBB

MEDULLAH ;D
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

This Igbo guy I know who is a freind to my uncle, very religious man. A born again christian.His name in is Mantise.  Anytime we see him and ask where he is heading to, he always replies like this "I have to go to church I want to go pray" Mantise where are you going "oh hello I am going to pray in Gods house" My uncle finally said "kai wanna Mantise din da praying yake ai shine Praying Mantise din ai"
We finally named him Praying Mantis

A negibours daugther had huge head & small body & we call her Biggie Smalls
My very Strict uncle sergent bawasa & his wife Aunty HadizaAunty Hazard very hazardious that woman!
A niece, he can chop food. Now even his own father calls him Chopeez
An old woman I use to know, my oldie bros named her Goggo goshin concord

Nickys of freinds: Skido, Skanty, Aisha fiasco, Timi fashion, Hadiza Yellow, Dicobra, Isa macho, Kipsy, Amina gayu, Pinochio,funke smelly smelly, Barira boxer, raliya rollercoaster, Hadiza Alloy wheels, Nabila hanci, Hassana Swazzeneger, Aisha Jumbo, (Yakunbo rose & yakunbo darling: two hilarious crazy Kano girls)
What you see is what you get[/b]