News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

U.S.A and CANADA BLACKOUT (AL-QAEDA)

Started by al_hamza, August 16, 2003, 03:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

THE RECENT BLACKOUT IN THE US AND CANADA HAS BEEN A TREMENDOUS VICTORY FOR THE AL QAEDA NETWORK SAYS PRESIDENT BUSH . THE CIA HAS FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT AL QAEDA HAS GOT INTO THE VERY FABRIC OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY. THEY CANNOT BE STOPPED AT ANY LEVEL AS THEY HAVE INFILTERATED THE VERY CORE OF THE SOCIETY.
AN ALQAEDA TRAINED MOUSE WAS BLAMED FOR THE RECENT BLACKOUT . THE BODY OF THE MOUSE WAS FOUND IN THE MAIN TRANSFORMER OF THE NIAGRA HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT.

THE MOUSE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE A NEW JERSY CITIZEN AND WAS TRAINED IN TORA BORA AFGHANISTAN. HE HAD RECIEVED BRIEFINGS IN THE MOUNTANIOUS REGIONS OF PAKISTAN.

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT HE FLEW THROUGH AN AMERICAN JET CARRYING THE US TROOPS. THE MOUSE HAD SERVED 15 YEARS IN THE US MARINES AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOST IN ACTION IN THE VEITNAM WAR.

THE MOUSE HAD ON ITS BACK CARVED THE MUSLIM CONFIRMATION OF FAITH "LA ILA HA ILA ALLAH " AND HAD A BEARED. IN A LOCKET AROUND ITS NECK WAS THE PHOTO OF USSAMA BIN LADEN AND HIMSELF HUGGING IN AFGHAN TERRITORY.

THE TURBAN OF THE VILLANOUS RODENT CARRIED A LETTER ADDERESSED TO THE WHITE HOUSE . IN WHICH OSSAMA HAD WARNED AMERICA THAT THEY NOW FACED A NEW ENEMY ...... ANIMALS

MANY US CITIZENS HAVE KILLED THEIR CATS , RATS AND EVEN DOGS AFTER THEY HEARED OF THIS TRAGIC INCIDENT .

TO MY FELLOW RATS AND CATS AND OTHER ANIMALS IN THE US I WOULD SUGGEST THEM TO MOVE TO MEXICO WHERE THE ATMOSPHERE FOR ANIMALS IS MORE WELCOMING ....

LONG LIVE OSAMA.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

kilishi

ilishi

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

AMERICA'S PAST TERRORIST ACTIVITIES AROUND THE WORLD

I n view of America's gun-boat diplomacy around the world ,one has the constrained to ask if the u s does not have suuficient number of enemies capable of inflictring such damage on American psych,Former chief CIA chief john stockwelt confeesed in his book,"in search of enemies"that the cia assasinated patrick lumumba of former congo kinshasa,another former cia chief,philiph aggee,in his book titiled"inside the company ,a cia diary" admitted that the cia has benn responsible for the destabilisation of numerous regimes in latin america,and can not deny that it has sponsored several cuops in foreign lands,notably the coup against premier mohd musadiq of iran in 1953,the guatemala cuop in 1954,the abortive coup in syria in 1957 and the insurrection against president surkano of indonesia in 1958,in essence what iam trying to say is that categorically america has beeb busy over the years trying and ensuring that African,asian,and latin american countries must remain unstable bachward and therefore dependent onb america,the us hyporitically claims to be the champion of democracy yet it deliberately undremines popularly elected regimes so long as those regimes are not subservient to american dictates.America has embarrassed many regions and countries there by fielding more enemise to itself,yet any thing that happened will be linked to al-qaida while al-qaida has continued to deny its involvement in the so-called atrocities,what about the case of timothy mcveigh,is not possible that america has over the years build a massive hatred against it self?now is it not possible that any aggrieved nations could have chosen  to take it pound of flesh ?i think the isse is not of al-qaida alone but since america focused on al-qaida and sadam hussein then there is this poossibilty that other nations aggrieved with america will use that as an excuse to attack america.
ilishi

arubuta

do u mean to say selling animals(mouse in particular) will now be a profitable business?.
those who have problem with mice will no longer have prob?
then mice will be extinct.
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Eskimo

Haba G-naka where did u get this fairy tale from? ;D ;D ;D
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Eskimo

eyahhh.. sorry it is a ...slip of....mmhnnn... fingers ;D