News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WEBMYSTERY- BY YOUR WORDS...

Started by Tukurtukur, September 17, 2003, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Lawwali on January 29, 2009, 04:33:10 PM
I no know say we get fortune teller for our forum. thank God, now i hear say webmystery predicted obama will complete his terms and that the most influencial father-in-law will contest for his seat come 2011.

Now what will be the fate of Nigeria then? where will talaka be?

this is a very serious querry.  webmystery has to carry out an indepth analysis before coming out with the appropriate results.  give me 7 hours and 7 days and 7 months and 7 ... only.  keep a date!

Lawwali

Now that DB has constituted committee under the leadership of ummita and the secretaryship of waziri, to look in to immidiate and even the remote causes and indeed solutions to rampant divorce in our society, I want the forum MAHARAJ to predict the possible out come of their first submission to the house 8) 8) 8)
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Lawwali on March 19, 2009, 04:33:18 PM
Now that DB has constituted committee under the leadership of ummita and the secretaryship of waziri, to look in to immidiate and even the remote causes and indeed solutions to rampant divorce in our society, I want the forum MAHARAJ to predict the possible out come of their first submission to the house 8) 8) 8)

Thank you Mallam Lawwali for this reminder and your search for the truth of the truth. 
Their first submission will recommend 1. abolition of forced marriages, 2. demolition of teenage marraiges, 3. attrition of street hawking, and 4. termination of kwanan-gida in all its ramifications.

Unfortunately, these laudable submissions will give way to rancour and jealousy and backbiting and clash of interst between Ummita and Waziri.  The second part of their report will never see the light of the day. A KUTUFO bout between the duo may ensue in the course of their deliberations.

Well Spoken.

Tukurtukur

Webmystery yana tambaya she Dave-Mac-Evans mutumin English ne ko Bakano ne? 
Webmystery is have some special abracadabra that needs to be unravelled about him.  Let him confess!  waiting...

Tukurtukur

This is to wish all and you all and all a RAMADAN MUBARAK!

This is the webmystery language which you all need to be acustomed to. 
Thank you all all.

IBB

IHS

Dan-Borno

where is the webmystery master, boka ci kaji ina ka shiga ne?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Tukurtukur

Quote from: Tukurtukur on January 30, 2009, 09:03:36 AM
this is a very serious querry.  webmystery has to carry out an indepth analysis before coming out with the appropriate results.  give me 7 hours and 7 days and 7 months and 7 ... only.  keep a date!

My bros DB and co.  I went into seclusion as stated above.  This was necessitated by the overhung demise of our late president.  May his gentle soul resp in perfect peace.  Inna Lillahi wa inna ilairrajiun. So many revelations were made during this period.  Its a bombshell for many and great expectations for others.
A tip of the iceberg:
1/  The first Forum members marriage will occur this year.
2/ GGNK will realise his everlasting dream in the next 7 months.
3/ Our IBB will fail to scale the hurdle again next year.  He failed woefully in 2007 when uncle sege outplayed him.
4/ DB will contest the gov seat of combined Borno and Yobe states.  He will govern the 2 states as there will be no anointed candidate for the next general elections in the states.  DB will be crowned.
5/ Seven of the Forum members will be traveling abroad for either studies or official duty or for holidays.  Myself and Husna and Hafsy are the first 3.  The other 4 will be known in due course.

This is just a tip of the ICEBERG.  Expect more of the revealation in the next post.

Tchaus!!!!