News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

santi

Started by baby_gal_84, May 30, 2003, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby_gal_84

:D :Dsanti it really funny yu never know whe ur doin it..... plz keep us informed with the lastest santi
hear this one
my aunt was drinkin kunu(akamu) then she said "kai wallahi ya kamata muma mu saya gero. :D :D :D i had tears that day coz of laughter it was very funny."
and then my frnd was eatin bounty then she said "kai wallahi na dale bance gwagwa ba  :D :D :D" santi is really funny

and this my frnd was eatin donar kebarb then he said wot is donar made from" i love hearin santi plz tell me more
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

gogannaka

I usually dont like telling people my own santi :-/ :-/anyway we were on our way to abuja (my uncle and i) and we were talking about my uncle's visit to egypt and i was eating/drinking sugarcane(mind u i wasn't driving)we were talking and talking so i asked my uncle "do the egyptians take sugarcane as we take it??wallahi i didnt know cewa santi nake and i was so embarrassed...
another one was by my lil sister about 8 years old she was taking yoghourt so she said to our dad "abba motar ka na tafiya a kudduddufi(pond) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D he answered by saying "a'a sai dai a cikin yoghourt ;D ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

baby_gal_84

:D :D :Dlol that funny ai nima ka bari kawai ........ this one that i did i was hungry and we went for shopin city center i wasnt smillin nor talkin then we went to KFC after i was full then i started sigin one song then i look at my friend and said wannan wakar a cikin advert ne ko :D :D :D :D she replied me with advert din KFC ba  :D :D

gogannaka

:D :D :D maybe we should start calling sumwan kfc

baby_gal_84

:D :D :Dyes we can call yu that yu know.... :D :D

gogannaka

:D :D :D kfc baby gal maybe the should use your santi as their new advert :D

baby_gal_84

hey g-naka dont start with me kai kuma fa ur own santi og rake wot shud use it.......

gogannaka

let me tell u another santi....we were eating chicken(not kfc :D :D)with my uncle ...everyone was just minding his business...we just heard our uncle say"kun san kuwa soya beans yafi kaza protein kuwa" haba me za muyi in ba dariya ba  sai ya kalle mu yace "kai kuyi hankali fa"with a strict face :D :D :D :D i know he wouldnt like to see me telling other ppl

baby_gal_84

:D :D ;D ;D that funny ai mutane a santi da kaza ....... we were eatin chicken fried rice my frnd and i kuwa yayi shuru kawai ba sai tace ba wai "kinsan there was a time one man brought 10 ragona for my dad we said dama 20 chickens ya kawo mana " uumm i  :D  :D :D

ummita

seems lyk its d only 2 of u (bay_bee gurl & G-naka) conversin here.......Let me join u guys. So basically santi iz all bout eatin sum'en nice & gettin lost in it.................! I lyk ur KFC bit.....B_gurl, & Goganaka ur uncles bit was so funny. (she laffs).
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

baby_gal_84

oya ummita let us ur santi coz im sure kin taba yin santi
:D :D :D ko?

moha

;Dthat was nice but not funny :P
till ballin till da day i die..............

gogannaka

moha why dont u tell us a funny one then ;) ;)

IBB

baban wani friend dina yana cin wainar kwai (omlet) sai yake tanbayar sa ko kazar nan ta kyankyashe (asking if that hen has hatched).

nace baban-namu kwan zai kara ko? ;D ;D
IHS

gogannaka

that's a really funny 1.. wai what's santi in english ne??i remember i asked my english teacher in sec school and she couldnt understand so she said it's hallucination(who knows) ??? ???