News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who am i?

Started by moha, August 14, 2003, 12:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

Quote from: "moha"do you know wat happend to a farined of mine ok it goes like dis we wer smokein pot{u know] next thing he got up and said who am i? he waz high...........

listen this one my friend got derunk (drinking jello shooters and lemon drop shots) I think she's so drunk that she might need someone who's high... so moha what do you think? do you want to hang out with her.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

dan kauye

Quote from: "mudacris"make una leave ze fikin alone joooo, but Moha r u sure it waz ur priend?

malam muda gaskiya fa wannan abin dubawa ne.anya kuwa moha ba kai bane...lol :D  :D????
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

listen this one my friend got derunk (drinking jello shooters and lemon drop shots) I think she's so drunk that she might need someone who's high... so moha what do you think? do you want to hang out with her.[/quote]

kai gimbiya kema ban yrda da ke ba..lol. :D ..how sure r we dat u're not d friend dat needs a fellow high-higher 2 hang wif???? :?:  :!: ?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

tmega