News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

And L papi came to console fulanicious....fulanicious still didnt want to talk..havent eaten in three days now..eyes all swollen and red from tears that never seem to stop dropping.....finally L papi got Ihsan, the only person that could make fulanicious talk... Fulanicous raises her head gently and began to whisper. Her lips trembling like a leaf. Her hands ice cold...her body shaking...it happend that three days ago, Fulanicious woke up in the middle of the night.... on her way to the kitchen to get late night snack...she passed the hall way and heard some light noises...seemed to be coming from Ummita's room..  Worried about the situation Ummita may be in, Fulanicious decided to check. She peeped in the key hole...and saw what she never thought shed see...Right in ummitaz room...were Hafsy, Nafeey and Ummita herself.....each of them were in a circle...holding hands and were chantting something mysterious...red candles around and between them...Fulancious being the foolish curious type, stopped to watch. Then out of shock, Fulanicious eyes nearly popped out..through the key hole, Fulanicious witnessed teh three gurls unmasked themselves... Ummita started...as she pulled her plastic mask off, with trails of greenish/ purplish slime oozing outta her face....they were all four eyed...with tentacles...it was just too much for fulanicios to handle...it was too much for the camera to handle...TANGLALA...the camera glass cracked!
)

Aydee Fella

I'm in, I'm in... Hafcy, u know mi 'n goodfella made a deal, *Abeg off dat cam first...a`a, wai ba privacy ne* aniwayz mu share su. As I was saying, ni da aydee made a deal, whoeva come in first will adopt the characters of his main man
HOMER J. SIMPSON And I just cant picture mah self wid dat...so ?ama just stick wid u `n ummitah, how about that?
Change the channel Hafsy
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

Good, now hez here. Hez gonna pick up da habit.
so Aydee, I mean, Homer....want some beer?....
Safety and Peace

Aydee Fella

ummita

lol @ F'ious.......
All onliners havin a day in d sittin room, but every 1 pre occupys him/herself with wateva they best lyk duin.
Ummita:
Who wants to come to the movies with me (to watch "A man Apart") I juss luv Vin Dieasel..........who juss hissed "Venom" can u juss let me take a breather 4 once....

Yeah Ihsan its ma Buff day cummin up real soon. Well I dunno 4 Fulanicious cuz shes been kinda avoidin us, so I dont think she wants 2 cum along.

Dont know weda she wants 2 cum along. (knock knock!!!) Not my night mare. Anwar! wat du u want? Nah u dont really hav 2 get me a buff day present, no but much appreciated.

Ibro cud u plz 4 fake sakes du me a favour, switch d channel..I wanna watch "Angel" & plz sum1 beta stop givin me those dirty looks....(Venom)

Wat? Wat am I hearin Cryz  shouts Oh hells naw..it aint happenin. Guys 4 d door...

suddenly we hear shouts!!! Ibro looks @ me, I turn 2 Ihsan who was restin on d couch, she looks @ Nafeey who was readin a mag...Nafeey looks @ Hafsy who was busy munchin bags of crisps........Hafsy givesd that I wanna know wats goin on look.......we all run 4 d door..fightin 2 get d best positon every1 keeps silent......

coversation we heard:
L Papi....well u neva game me d chance
Dyme...u were after all the gurls in this house
Dyme...u were runnin ur eyes on everygurl
Dyme....u were even afta ma mate Fulanicous
Dyme...u claim 2 b ummitaz G'father...but I juss dont get it!  
Dyme...shut up...
L Papi...calm down lemme xplain....
L Papi...Told u I liked u, u scoffed me out
Dyme...I hate u I hate (& finally break down cryin)

then we all heard {Paw Paw} & d door jerks open.....all kanoonliners house inmates fall 2 d floor..........Dyme slapped him!!!!

Ummita looks into the cam....as u can c viewers.....everything with my in-house mates duznt look grill, things r fallin apart.........END OF EPISODE 2
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

...i juss cant stand Lpapi.. i dont even know why he went around claiming i'm his gurl...pissssh AS IF!
the other gurls saw meeh crying...not knowing that i was all tears cuz his breath stunk like a motherforya!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

adama

al_hamza

oh yeah,
hi gurl,
what yo doin tonight misssss adama?  ;)
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Blaqueen

adama

dyme wait now.............
emmm,alhamza,we were doing to go out,dyme and i,will u like to come?
of course thats if its ok with her ;)

Aydee Fella

Hey anybody seen my goodcharlotte Cd i left it on the fridge Ibro ure tha prime cuz i over heard meenah sayin she wanted that CD bad bad and i know u aint got a penny . And any seen ma doughnuts .

Ibro2g

Oh come on Homer! you dont know where u keep anithing, not even ur panties. And I though u shot meenah for mi, so what are u talking about?
*can some one get that cam of my private life.* Kai some editors ma....
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

i burnt that CD ooo!!!.. yeah, i admit.. i BURNT it!

no adama, i will not like alhamza to come.. he'll force us to wear Niqab... besides, i dont think he'll like to be seen with two laydeez... cuz u know.. na fundamentalist! ;D

Twinkle

Oh dama it was Goodfellas panties or should I say boxers that was lying around in the main louge. She shouts Ummita why do you always leave the cereal open. Hisses you guys make me sick! Who refused to clean up after the toilet. My cell rings! Oh yah speaking..
This is twinkle yes!
Yah have go got the Yatch ready?
So my booking bills comes up to. Do you accept Ameircan..expreeeee(Bloody hell Hafsy keep shut will yah) Nafeey could you please pass me the pen.......damn Ibro Venom & Fella please cut the crap out with that pillow figthin its childish besides am trying to concentrate here. I better leave I better leave in a hurry. slams the phone. Dyme please take that cam off my face am not in the mood. Guys listen I taught coming together into this reality house was going to be fun (shut up will yah)? well after much thinking I will finally go on a vacation to get away from all of you (ha ha ) laugh all you want to. It aint fonny. Could you shot that bloody Pizza! I ordered for them not you. Dyme take that cam off by flipping face!!!! You guys are so annoying. She swore hissed and matches out ;D Love you guys. I would love to have a yatch of my own though ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Venom

Dear Twinkle I am sure u have heard that scientist say that a woman?s brain can handle doing more than 1 thing at 1s. So us having a pillow fight should not be much of a problem for u while talking on the phone. Or is there some thing u want 2 tell us all???????.

Venom walks away while singing 2 himself Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder WHAT U R  :D :D :D  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL