News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

MY KANOONLINE HOUSE MATES GAT ISSUES!!![/b][/u]

1st day on her first confession: Ummita poses & frowns @ camera...signs....U know I agreed 2 du this reality show...taut it was sum sort of vacation 4 me but duh.....I juss cant stand this in-house mate of myn.......Venom.....he is juss annoyin me....she is so gud in every thing......(oh well) ::) waives her hand in dismissal.........urrggggh looks who walks in, I feel lyk takin sum'en toxic...9@least I'll see him no more) & Ihsaneey get along well.....smiles @ camera......juss cant stand this guy changin d chanels now & ish ish bleeeeeeeeeeeeep he swore!!!, he duz it everytym venom of course!! u all hav 2 bleep......when he starts swearin oh well....least cant b bothered..... ::) Ma hommie representin hommiez.....Ibro she smlyz @ cam, hes out shoppin (closes cam screen) & shouts & him ....."cud u plz stop changin d channels Venom"!! am watchin Oprah here ::)...cant stand him, {shestands up & walks out........oh cumz bck with speed} looks @ camera & whispers I bleached Venoms best burberry shirt.....walkin in is ma mate Ihsaneey.....shdhhhh camera switches off  
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Who turned off the cam..... ::) guess I dislike everybody here. *Dammit* not when I was expecting the last thing on my mind. looks in disgust at the camcorder. Whats her name venom? Dyme who? yeah right! [cant stand her also, not when she starts off by being nice] and introducing herself. Looks very closely into the cam.....hissessssssssss I hate posh girls.....storms out of the room & lits a cig........ ::) ::) excuse meeeeeeeeee......... ::) cant smoke why? you just came in now. You have started giving rules!!!! she storms out in frustration. I feel irritated she shouts & throws the cam of the sofa.....eeeeeeurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hafsy_Lady

Hafsy quickly finishes up her magrib prayer runs into the main sitting room spanks Nafeey on the back......what the ......**** who is the new girl? Oh well ::) I just hope she is not as annoying as all of rest of you.

3rd day after two in-house mates joins in & on my first confession.

(peeeeep) switches on the camcorder.....smiles and sticks out a tongue on the screen.......I taugt it was going to be fun living together in a big house with so many rules but I find Nafeey fascinating...shut up plz missy ::) I just have had enough of this guy, all he does is eat,sleep & watch telly(venom).........turns the camcorder at Ihsan, who is busy pilling her nails.....(she is kool). I just cant stand to have another girl walking in to join the house.......(she whispers at the camcorder I wonder why she hasnt been out of her room. She has been crying & has not eaten since last night (fulanicious). Ibro walk in a hurry, guys have you seen ma jersey top!! oh ow.....I used it 2 clean d kitchen work table :o   Ok she rises off the couch & stumbles on this lazy sod venom always sleepin she fumbles & *hisess* something & heads out............
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ladies_Papi

Nice thread is this suppose to be some sort of tv sitcom, or freinds episode or Big brother?

Ok looks into the camcorder and smiles who are the new girls that arrives.....huh who is there? nice to meet you your name? Dyme.....ok let me show you around...another gurl walks in....pssss yo! chick welcome Dyme hold up a second. Oh....who is crying points the camcorder at fulanicous who just came out.....am off the pet her.....mhmmm Ummita walks in......ummita can I see you for a second....smiles at the camcorder I just love women am off with them...tstsss battery low ----glowing low-----tssssss cam off
a personal priced possessed property (are all  women)!!

Anwar

lol lol at all of you

but he looks into the corder and frowns deeeeeeep{I wonder where ummita is, I have a confession. I just dislike the flow of Ladies Papi with girls here.....raises an eye brow....well I was planning to have fun in this reality house live show but with camcorders at every angle of the house. I feel there is no privacy. well I have made a couple of freinds so far and I seem to be getting on pretty well with the firls. Personally I dont think venom is a problem....he grins at the camcorder, well am happy in this jammed house because all the girls say am the cutest.....I dislike too many noise damn & here comes the whole family comin in...need to bowl out...off......runds back....forgot to say bye & smiles
m a bowler, a husla so as well Ustaz

Ihsan

Ihsaneey looking around ...aaahh..now Ihsaneey relaxed...lying back on a couch, sipping her drink and watching the others play around... 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Hey Ihsaneey.......she jumps & spills her drink, Oh sorry I'd startled u. U seen Paw PAW? Oh sorry venom thats his pet name d family gave him......turns d cam @ Anwar yeah WHUT.........U lookin 4 me...she hisses & walks out....oh yeah whuz gon du d shoppin...hell nawz not me......she gives Hafsy a dirty look........& rolls out.
5th day confession, actually I taut having new people joining was good, it was the begining of trouble......God they are constantly @ ma sleeves........turns off

madness

Ibro2g

I'm in, I'm in... Hafcy, u know mi 'n goodfella made a deal, *Abeg off dat cam first...a`a, wai ba privacy ne* aniwayz mu share su. As I was saying, ni da aydee made a deal, whoeva come in first will adopt the characters of his main man
HOMER J. SIMPSON And I just cant picture mah self wid dat...so  ama just stick wid u `n ummitah, how about that?
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

u really wanna know the Kano-Onlyn reality check point?? ?
yall need to grow up!!!

peace
)

ummita

Oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez give us a break........she laffs.........grow up kini? Oruwasni kewsi wo! as if we wanted 2 know. Laydee is a luvvvvvvvvvv

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

u really wanna know the Kano-Onlyn reality check point?? ?
yall need to grow up!!!

peace

2nd DAY AFTER NEW ARRIVALS
Eyeing the cam. Technically speaking this is one good reason, I said I disliked having new house-inmates. Grow up? Please not another issue of girma, girma!! Ni that doesnt exist (she hisses flips her Naire Claire magazines and goes back reading).

Twinkle

Puffffff  ::) Su "grow up" manya  ::)

Abeg...............
So ar the family gonna vote sumone out (big brother)............... ;D :P :P ;)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

camera on...

i look around.. "d@mn!".. its Lpapi.. tryna act like he all that!
i swear if he talks to meeh, i'mma smack the black off him!
well.. since the boi no get zuchiya.. he comes up to meeh tryna act slick, when he aint sssshhhhh....

so i roll my eyes and cant even make out wut he's sayin.. i'm used to tuning him out when he yaps... :-X

thank GOD my celly rings.. i push ol' negroe out ma way and talk to my gurl adama on the phone!..
she tells meeh that al-hamza be eyeing her da wayo wayo!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!