News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigeria And PDP

Started by confussions, July 31, 2003, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

confussions

You need an Uba and a Ngige to win, Obasanjo had three Ubas, and Ngige. And of course you need prisoners to contest from jail, PDP had that. Buhari was no contest!!

Kunta_Kinte

ANPP SAK!!!!! babu ruwan mu da wani UBA ko NGIGE!!!
  NIGERIA sai BUHARI!!!

smally

WHO IS TALKING PDP?>?? OBASANJO YA RIGA YA RIKIRKITA PDP AMMA INA GA IN YA SAUKA ABIN ZAI DAN YI DAMA.

Ibro2g

it wont solve naija problem...what we need is a revolution
Safety and Peace

dfynest

I hear this talk of Revolution all so often these days. I just wonder what form the revolution being proposed is like.

Is it like the french revolution? Are the down trodden of our society supposed to go out and kill all the aristocrats? If so what then will be the criteria for determining who is an aristocrat and who is not?
I remember someone once saying that whoever has more than five million naira should be killed when the revolution comes. :D

The way I see it, A revolution (one that includes violence) will set us back, big time!
But i do believe in another kind of revolution, one that frees the mind.
Education. There is nothing more empowering than Knowledge.

For to have a revolution in the midst of abject ignorance means going through the same cycle again. The revolutionaries will end up putting another set of people who will exploit them to kingdom come because they lack the knowledge to make the right choice right from the onset.

But let me just get my Dane gun ready.... just incase the pro revolution guys win this arguement ;)

kilishi

QuoteI hear this talk of Revolution all so often these days. I just wonder what form the revolution being proposed is like.

Is it like the french revolution? Are the down trodden of our society supposed to go out and kill all the aristocrats? If so what then will be the criteria for determining who is an aristocrat and who is not?

They are just talking,revolution can not succeed in NIGERIA,reason tribalism and ethnicism.simple
ilishi