News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KD GUYS FROM THE EYES OF A KANO MAN

Started by prinze_charming, May 02, 2003, 04:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prinze_charming

THE GIRLS THINK THEY ARE THE MOST SOCIAL NORTHERNER

SPEAK ENGLISH WITH AN ACCENT, BOTH AMERICAN AND BRITISH COMBINED.

THE MEN OR BOYS LOVE TO FLAUNT BUT ARE HARDLY WELL OFF

THEY LOVE TO CRUISE CHEAP CARS AND BEHAVE AS IF THEY ARE CRUISING SOMETHING SPECTACULAR.

GENERALLY BELIEVED THAT THE BABES ARE LESS PAMPERED

THEY LOOK UP TO KANO GUY`S AND AT THE SAME TIME LOOK DOWN UPON THEM

THEY HARDLY HAVE AN IDENTITY.

...........................NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THIS PERSONAL.
ITS JUST MERE TALK. IF YOU DON`T AGREE REPLY.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Twinkle

SO WAT?
KANO GUYS, KADUNA GUYS ALL ARE MEN!!!!!! :-/ EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT THOUGH. NIDAI WETIN EVEN CONCERN ME.

he he he kano guys lol lol lol oh my god lol lol lol lol  kano men ko LOL LOL KANO MEN NA REAL LOL :-X :-X :-X he he he
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

eyaaaa... why u dey hate on KD guys... shey one don snatch ur babe? ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Whether one fab him babe wo or not...when he returns hez gotz ta admit....Kd Guyz are da bomb. I'm not one who talks about BOYZ much but..I know and everyone know the class of kn and kd guyz. Comon u know th game, just admit it.
Safety and Peace

Venom

Comon u know the game, just admit it.

What game I am lost
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

fulani_queen

kD guYs arE OkAY fa....theY aRe TighT.....i HAve NothiN agaINst KanO guYs...(plz dont take this personal)... But iTS juss ThaT mOSt OF theM ARe ArRogaNt. TheY stICK theIR heAD UP toO higH. ga Kuma bin maLamai dA boCa. Subahanallahi!  thOSE are THA tHings I doNT like BOut kanO meN. bUT otHA than THAt, they'RE Aiight.

ummita

Wat makes a Kano man makes a Kaduna man & wat makes a Kaduna man makes a Kano man & wat makes these two ppl? Classfiy them both az hausas wat makes a hausa person from Kano & Kaduna is that r all northerners.
Oh cummon iz obvious every1 iz different....but then, indiviality is sum'en we can bring criticism along..........but heck! Kano & Kaduna men r all men............ ma point iz......................................
There r better worries in lyf than 2 sit & differenciate......lemme worry bout wat I will feed ma adopted kids 2nite jare( she smylz) but iz all gud, ya'all shud contrast & compare I'ma check in sum tym & c wat ya'all put out mayb am myt lykly reason d way sum will
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

True nim dai what is the point of differenctiating kano and kaduna men are they not all MEN kuma HAUSA :-/ kai wasu mutanen ma dai!!!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

fulani_queen

kaNO meN r LIke that sTill...no MattER wat.
I reAlly donT care IF i AM defferING them FRom eacH other, WHich I'm NOt.....anD juss CUz they ARe hausa, DOnt maKE them all ThaT baD.....Me i BetTA geT ButT up ANd go LEarn FulanI fRom My grandMA...iTS tooo bad I donT know MY Own LanguaGE.... :-/.....U TOO DYME, AND FULANICIOUS!!!!!!! >:(
YA'LL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SELVES!!!!!!!!!

IBB

Boca? did u c? did u c what m tellin u bout this KD peep. what is BOCA for God sake. as my GEE said earlier they combine American and British na so dem dey mess hausa rubutu.

Is BOKA, BOKA pls not BOCA.

hey Hausa error identifyer where u at? duty calls

I hope peep would'nt get pissed because of what i said. M only jokkin but kinda true
IHS

Venom

Quotethey combine American and British na so dem dey mess hausa rubutu.

I do agree with u in this place I do not think there is a full Hausa bred person, so I guess that is the reason 4 the combination.

Venom

Quote Me i BetTA geT ButT up ANd go LEarn FulanI fRom My grandMA...iTS tooo bad I donT know MY Own LanguaGE

That is so sad to hear

Hafsy_Lady

:-/ okkkkkkkkkkkkk are we talking about kd & kano men stroke/ language?
What you see is what you get[/b]

fulani_queen

lol...I knoW itS sAD... :-/
1/2 sY....tRUe....baK to kaNO and Kd mEn.... ;)