News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KD GUYS FROM THE EYES OF A KANO MAN

Started by prinze_charming, May 02, 2003, 04:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prinze_charming

wow. 14 replies already.

Ok, now its my turn to do the talking. Did someone say that a kd guy snatced my babe. In what world could that ever happen certainly not on earth, cuz they can`t match kano guys  whenever they are on a spending spree.

Kano is just superior to kd. How can one compare how many dual carriage ways do you have?

Yes kano and kd men are all men, but there is more to a man than state of origin and orientation.

I must admit that i am suprised with dyme queen and the fulani`s that responded. You couldn`t admit that we Kano people ) pamper you (females) as oppose to the shabby treatment and lies about Europe and America you get from the Kd losers.   its so expensive to maintain a girl in kano. That`s why kd guys no their limits.

Did i hear some one say da bomb. well my response is miste i believe you have been watching tooo many American movies, whch won`t augur well for you. If you still haven`t understand that movies ain`t real just leisure stuff.

to be contd..........i promise.

prinze_charming

wow. 14 replies already.

Ok, now its my turn to do the talking. Did someone say that a kd guy snatced my babe. In what world could that ever happen certainly not on earth, cuz they can`t match kano guys  whenever they are on a spending spree.

Kano is just superior to kd. How can one compare how many dual carriage ways do you have?

Yes kano and kd men are all men, but there is more to a man than state of origin and orientation.

I must admit that i am suprised with dyme queen and the fulani`s that responded. You couldn`t admit that we Kano people ) pamper you (females) as oppose to the shabby treatment and lies about Europe and America you get from the Kd losers.   its so expensive to maintain a girl in kano. That`s why kd guys know their limits.

Did i hear some one say da bomb. well my response is miste i believe you have been watching tooo many American movies, whch won`t augur well for you. If you still haven`t understand that movies ain`t real just leisure stuff.

to be contd..........i promise. ......

Ibro2g

Amma kayi mistake. A big one.

First of all, Spending Spree....come on, u think having/maintaining a gurl is all about money. Sorry wo, u got the wrong dame. Things dont work like that. This is typically what we call kauyenci and I'm sorry to say it works for fools on fools.(dont take it personal)

Second, Pamper...lies...america, Now this is becoming a comedy. Who lies more than the kano peeps? and even worse, lying wid illitracies, trying to oppress in wrong places and at wrong times. protecting a pride that is built false images. I have no hate to play with kano men coz I'm a brother to them. But you cant brag about what I know. You wont do it here.

Expensive to maintain a gurl in kano....huh! thats why its easier, besides, Kano gurls are easily played, with or without money....If u got the deals and got the words. Franckly speaking thats what the kn guys lack...the "real" words.
huh! I know how much kn gurls dig on kd guys. Well kd guys dig on kn gurls too, coz they are easier ;D

All this sounds too funny, I told yo`ll its becoming a comedy.

And now hez talking about movies...tsk tsk tsk.

I dont wanna say much, b4 everyone thinks its a hating game, its not, I`m one of em, but I cant watch em brag about nothing. Plus, when we speak of class, as bahushe yake ce wa, aji da haduwa...Haha, am bar dan kano a baya.

eyy prince charmin....take things easy aiigh ;)

I`m outta here. 8)
Safety and Peace

Venom

Quotewow. 14 replies already.

Did someone say that a kd guy snatced my babe. In what world could that ever happen

Land of the brave, home of the free. Nija
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

fulani_queen

NA GODE MAKA IBRO2G....I AM WITH U ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!!!!!!!
So PrinZe ChaRmiNG...U thiNK maiNTainNIng a gurL is All bouT moNEy ko??.....kO da Yake, i don'T bLame u. Kila MataN ne Suka nuNa mukU saN kudIn.

Ibro2g

Land of the brave, home of the free. Nija
Kaiii Venom. I feel you man!
Safety and Peace

Hausa Error

erm!! ?  ? (10mins of thinkin), i still have'nt com'up wit  
? ? ? ? ?:-/
anythinbut 'kano ta dabo ko dame kazo an fika'
? ? ?
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

fulani_queen

Quote?
? ? ? 'kano ta dabo ko dame kazo an fika'
? ? ?

LOL!!!!....WallAhi i Like thaT saYING!... :D

IBB

I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING BUT LISTEN TO THIS STORY.

THIS GUY CAME TO KANO TO SPEND TWO DAYS AFTER 2DAYS HE SAID HE WILL STAY FOR A WEEK. HE LEFT AFTER TWO WEEKS AND CAME BACK TO KANO ONE WEEK AFTER HE IS GONE. THE NEXT THING HE SAID KAI MALLAM WAI HOW AM I GOING TO GET ADMISSION IN B.U.K SO THAT I CAN LIVE IN KANO.
IHS

Fulanizzle

LOOOOOOOOL WHERE DA GUYZ FROM KD TO  DEFEND THEMSELVES......

WARRAP....KD..KN...KASTINA....ZARIA MEN ALL DA FREAKIN SAME....ALL HAUSAZ  OR  FULANEE.......SO WASSAP?
AMMA YALL R FUNNY
)

fulani_queen

LoOL...that sTory's fUNny....meenn...Allah Ya sHiriye Mu...Ameen... ;D

Aydee Fella

Kd guys babu chada a aljihu babu wuta a hanun su nko kadan sai karya wannan kam man if dats how to win a girls heart u dont stand any chance a gainst any KD bobo. ;D
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

prinze_charming

I stil maintain my stand .

I rest my case.

As for some of you i learnt silence is the best answer for a ****.
And for others too, HA HAA HA  HAAA HA. I forgot to laugh.

Anonymous

I hav a friend who happens to be from kd whenever we meet he abuses kanonians for doin taxi with vw golf '82 model...aint that funny :D :D :D in their place its talk of the town if u ride a vw golf eighty something model 8) 8)

baby_gal_84

;D ;D ;D ;D yu guys are funny wots the beef kd guys this kn guys guys that .... nway let me go b4 i get my own but dai namiji namiji ne duk inda yake haka yake...
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.