News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WOMEN !!!

Started by Bilyaminu, January 31, 2003, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Sometimes when things occur we don’t mind or react to them till we are being treating or affected. I write this with deep regret and conclusion. To know and feel its coming but yet warn no one! The harrowing memory won’t let me rest in one peace although am with peace yet with conflict. I do say to myself, that peace is not the absents of conflicts but the presence of justice. Should we men have known what women are to us? The consequences of hold a woman as a wife! It should have taking us hard before going in for marriage. My creator, your creator, Lord of every man and living creature says “your wives are like orphans to you, hold them like eggs treat them well” my fellow men despair the fact that the Creator has order us not to violate his rule and orders we men disregard his command, you can disregard his order, but who are we to turn down his call? Before the call, the harrowing memories won’t let us die in peace! We are luck to be among the Ummah of the Prophet (S.A.W) He prayed to Allah (S.W.A) that “Allah should not react or show us any of our sins on earth” so that we can have peace of mind and may be turn to good while in time. Else Allah (S.W.A) should have wiped us off the surface along time ago. Prophet (S.A.W) saw a stone and told his companions that “this stone is white” but among his companions said “ Ya Rasul but it’s black” Prophet (S.A.W) replied “ indeed it’s not, the people surround it are sinners due to that it turn black”. Because of this stone the Prophet (S.A.W) prayed to Allah (S.W.A) “Allah should not react or show us any of our sins on earth”. Many women dedicate there live to us men in return what should we give, love! But no, instead command and orders are what they get, remember women are not our slaves, dogs or sex machines but partners or rather pets. When a woman dedicates her life to a man he should treasure it and know that he is not the best of men that she selected him for marriage. She loves him and wish to be his companion in life, why can’t we men pay that too. The Prophet (S.A.W) said in his last sermon “O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste. “This is the Prophet (S.A.W) wish, command and order to all men and women. Any one of us who bridges the Prophet (S.A.W) wish command and order, he has absolute bridges the Lord’s. The Prophet (S.A.W) did not just leave us but added “the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.” He also bond us, so that if we fail him the Lord will bear him witness “Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people". When created by the Lord He gave each and every one a chance to choice anything at anytime but remember all time are limited! Spend it wisely :'(
etrayal

Ihsan

First of all, may Allah reward you immensely for this post.

B4 I read the contents of the post, just seeing the title, I was read to come slash yuwa head .. ;D... but as I read, I was like oh ok... I thought u ma sef wan say something bad about women... as I recon for dis site, every man come open his jaga jaga mout and yab di ladiez... :o ... Anyway Bilyaminu, thanks again. And hope u'll keep on on this side... dan ance ba'a yaban dan kuturu sai ya tashi da hannu... coz kar rana ta baci and u come juya baya for di ladiez... (lol)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Maleeq

bilya ka yi magana Allah ya bada ladda
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Fulanizzle

)

Bilyaminu

Ihsan, sometimes in life u can never know till u are affected, then u know how the affected once feel. Come to think of it that the person u love and decide to marry, with one mind later, after the marriage he treats u as if u were just a slave he bought from the market! I want men to know the dowry they pay is not buying a woman. And also a woman to dedicate her life, love and power to a man is not slavery or death sentence  :-[
Women are not Voluptuary, that after sometime men just dump them! We men are ingrate, nefarious and pertinacious after all what women are to us, cogitate with me please! Try and be in a shoes of a married woman being mistreated! :'(
etrayal

Anonymous

Man!! r u sure u r a guy?? (don't take it to be something...I mean it in a good), coz I never thought I'll see the day when a guy will say such things. But as u have said, u have to be affected to know how the thing is... wallahi na daga maka tuta. Allah ya barmu kan gaskiya. and Allah yasa ku rike matan akan gaskiya... Ameen

MohammedIbrahim

Kai Bilya ka yi kokari da bayani Allah ya rubuta lada.Ihsan ai dolen mu Insha-Allah mu rike matan mu da kyau , afterall idan ba ka kyautata wa matan ka da 'ya'yan ka ba wa za ka yi ma('yan uwa inclusive)  :) ;)

Bilyaminu

Ihsany, could I know if u are a girl or boy, then I should be able to explain better, nevertheless it affect us all. Men like women that will control them else men control them. And if a woman controls her husband then she has gone astray. The other way round if she does not control him then he will maltreat her, and he also has gone astray. What I want is simple, let man and woman live according to the rule of Islam so that both won’t get hurt here and hereafter.

MohammedIbrahim, it’s true no man marries to hurt his wife but, along the line stuff happens. Hope when it happens u will remember your statement.  8)
etrayal

ummita

Ma'sahallah, Jazakallah. This man thinks straight!!!! This is all gud. Godiyer na wurinka.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

Quotekai bilya sai kace da gaske ;D
Chai!! so playa hatin dey xsist for thiz site ??? :o
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Ihsan

Ihsany, could I know if u are a girl or boy, then I should be able to explain better, nevertheless it affect us all.

Uhm...ni mace ta... ;D I thought that was obvious(lol)... eventhough with the name u can never tell... ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Rose

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Bilyaminu

Ihsan thank u for verifying that ;) now think of nothing and free ur mind! assume u are married 8) a dedicate wife to her husband ;) when ever he goes to the office or out for long is then u have peace of mind :o then u are free to either reminiscing or harrowing thoughts. one must happen, while thinking, u are saying to yourself should i tell mama, then u think again, if i tell mama then the matter has extend to family matters. u tell no one and keep in u, some month latter after ur marriage the doctor said u are have high blood pressure latter u are having asthma or heart problem, soon u are to die. no one knows what kills u .some may say early marriage some miscarry or even she was not healthy when she came to the husband house. All such of things. Now tell me what u feel! ??? Not only u but any body should feel free and write

Ummita & Ice thanxx that u for the comment!

DaGoodfella am very sure u wont treat ur women likely for that statement ;D

abdulmaleeq, so u dont know ur bros is a play? ??? even the elder self na play ;D
etrayal

Ihsan

hmmm Bilyaminu, I have no reply to ur post as I don't get the clear picture of where u r heading towards... :-/...a little rephrasing here and there would do... kasan yadda kan namu yake...kafin abu ya shiga sai ya dauki lokaci.
greetings from Ihsaneey