News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

hey i need every1's attention in dis room.

who creat dis room UMMITA or IBRO?

i want every1 to turn agains them for the followin reasons

1- they r dictators

2-they talk too much

3-they have one left leg

4- one of them has 4 eyes. u know what i mean

ihsan this 4 u. pls dont be a follower b a leader take my words
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

IHS

Ladies_Papi

I pity you when ma lady sees that. Its a (SHE). Ina yanmata na ne? This place is getting dry? Most of all where is ma baby doll Dyme 8)
a personal priced possessed property (are all  women)!!

Hausa Error

Quotemts... ::) this IB and error watever kake...har yau baku nuna ba...still a JJC stage kuke...Allah ya kyauta halin yarinta... ::)

ALLAH ihsan?? ALLAH samu cikin danshin 'johnny has been here since' ameen
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Hausa Error

Nno...biko ...u angry?....but Biya,....... Kini read sabi ke? Kini neva read say oya bring yuwa beef thread nonu ke? I sure say u no see am.....how u go carry match stick go near petrol & claim that u no dey look 4 fada ehen? Hansa meh..........?
Hausa error Identifier werrin dey happun ne? Wats up with u, wats ur problem? Sumbodi pour sand 4 ur gari abi no bread 4 butter..wich one u dey?
[/b]

o mo nkan ton so,wa eni to mo yoruba ko ka fun e
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Ihsan

ALLAH ihsan?? ALLAH samu cikin danshin 'johnny has been here since' ameen

Kai!!! a beg jare carry yuwa beef go somewhere...Ihsaneey bata da lokacin wannan!... 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

al_hamza

QuoteKuroni wajumi H E Identifier, Olushi, omo buruku, Oniro lusime jare!!!!!!! ::) Omu inu bimi ::)[/color

kai,
lailaha'illalahu  ;D
berabiya ta hauka ce.
lol abeg ummita no ves i didnt know you were yoruba, :)
anyways
chill
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

kai,
lailaha'illalahu ?;D
berabiya ta hauka ce.
lol abeg ummita no ves i didnt know you were yoruba, :)
anyways
chill

Iz that d first tym of u knowin that am a gurl of 28 tribes inclusive d Yoruba that u found so suprisin.....!!!?

Alee Baba & d forty thieves leave me aloneeeeee. Madddddddd boi kawai. Wetin dey worry u, no gari 2 soak 2day ne? ungo Alee :P I'll juss call ma bingo make him use u du barbecue ::)(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

& 4 this post........fa fa fa....fawl.... & I here by put a long line renderin CANCELLEDddddd. Wallai IBB I juss always luv d way u write nonsiyenz which makes me nonsiyenz as well

Quotehey i need every1's attention in dis room.

1- they r dictators

2-they talk too much

3-they have one left leg

ummita

Quote & 4 this post........fa fa fa....fawl.... & I here by put a long line renderin CANCELLEDddddd. Wallai IBB I juss always luv d way u write nonsiyenz which makes YOU nonsiyenz as well[/b]

Ibro2g

Quotehey i need every1's attention in dis room.

1- they r dictators

2-they talk too much

3-they have one left leg

Now would you look at that! aint that som'n! some jerk is trying to bi like Bush. You can come into a house and rip it off its roots.c'mon IBB, u want attention, huh! I honestly thought u r smarter than that, what chance does half a man like u have on an army like us...we r the family you wanna be part of it, u gotta go wid us. Okay, now I dont want ani of ur appologies coz it wont even count...its not worthy in the first place, but u go and appologise to Ummitah, besides I know she would't need...I mean want it. So just shut up and sit back, either watch us dictate as u said...or join the family dude.
Ama leave this one here,
I'm outa here.
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

my beef is.....if we can send one man to the moon......why OH WHYYY cant we send ALL OF THEM THERE ?? !!! ?? !

>:(
)

Ibro2g

:o :o :o >:( :o ??? ???I would have spojen if it were som1 else ??? ??? :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Quote:o :o :o >:( :o ??? ???I would have spojen if it were som1 else ??? ??? :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Why wont you speak. Abeg equal treatment. (Coward) Will she bite you? ::) The only reason why we cant all men to the mooon or where ever is because they are all bunch of lunatics and they wont make the best astronimist. Why do you think men are from mars & women are from venom. Sista please you wont even think of having those to (miserable punks) IBB & Error there ::)