News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

::) wai ma u'll b da first 1 2 leave i assure u dat  ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Twinkle

i go chase every1 one comot 4 this room

I f u don't chse evry1 out, Believe me  ::)every1 wil chase u out, so u better watch it cos u get only one left leg (as u described urself) so u migth not be able to run fast.    :-/
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

ummita

IBB, will I be asking much if I say PLZ leave me alone!!!... at first it was something to laugh at...but now it's irritating me... so plz let me be... I think I need a break from this place...

K-online family, Ihsaneey is taking a leave of this place... might return in the near future... Allah ya hada mu da alheri...

Morrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn IBB u iz d greatest moron of all tyms...look wat u've done...Driven ma VP awayyyyyyyyyyyyy Gaskiya IBB, all I was duin was a joke.but now I hate u with a passion 4 duin so, and I muss surely fulfil a mission 2 kill u. SOS! SOS! I need sum1 2 plz give him hell when am away. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Rose

but now I hate u with a passion 4 duin so, and I muss surely fulfil a mission 2 kill u. SOS! SOS! I need sum1 2 plz give him hell when am away. Plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I will help you with a knife or is't a gun you want?[/b]
hehehe :D
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Hausa Error

Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Hausa Error

IBB nice one , 1 down, 3 to go.

;D we really need revolution....................OGA kwatakwatan ai dan kano ,bakomai zamu gano kansa ;D
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

Venom

Quotewe really need revolution....................

This is not how u go about doing it, 1st u have 2 get some people on ur side and from what i can see u guyz dont have any1 on ur side. So I reckon u should drop the whole idea of a revolution cause we like it just the way it is. As they say its is better to dance with the devil u know than the devil u dont know. ? ?
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

Relax.... u know I was gonna fix this IBB guy for good, then I finnaly found out he was a friend of mine, and just for loyalties sake, we gonna make a truce right here. I'm gonna baptise him into the family ....the right way. You know I've been his inspiration, juss like my man goodfella back there. So Abba, Ibb... if ur still on it...I'm waiting for u here. take my hand again today abba, it might not be here tomorrow.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

ya'll shld juss fashy the babies.. if u ignore them.. its more painful! ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

See you yeye girl. I know for sure ino go bother Ummita and also Ihsan. That IBB is being arrogant like a goat that just excaped from the fangs of a cobra and you are sayin rebbesh. Bseides e don yab you finish up there. Naso you take mouth fiya fiya fiyan....Koda e pain u if I fashy you ;) because that statement no dey apply you the babis sai dai ke. I catch ;)

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

Kai you guys are so funny. I read the whole thread as per busy doing nothing. I had a gooooooooood laugh. Gaskiya now who is the best person that can start off beefs and who is ggod with yabbing?

Ni dai Hafsy & Ibro had the best beefs with a good ending
Ummita can yabbbbbbbbbbb subhana..I wont even look for her trouble. Wani wanke Anwar dana tayi in latest gossip na kama baki na rike kawai. Ummita kenan ;)

Wanda ko aka hada musu gumi IBB & Error. Venom na dai ba a barshi wajen tsokana ba but shi silent crook ne. Wato mallam Ibro ban sai ina zaka kai tsokana ba.

Dyme ma akwai iya shegantaka wajen tsokana ;D
Oya who be the best beef master or mistress lets start casting the votes!!!!!

IBB

salamu alaikum. jamaa baza kuyi cigiya ta ba.i've been lost
but m back now

same old Geeeeeeeeeee

ibro i dont know u
IHS

Twinkle

Quotesalamu alaikum. jamaa baza kuyi cigiya ta ba.i've been lost
but m back now

Cigiy..........mene? IBB, U already know y nobady searched 4 u,
Anyway u have offended & disappointed me, and i guess the other k-online family memebers. U have did wat nobady dares to do, u have demolished my whole...............kaai IBB kaai IBB  :'(  :'(  :'(. Bring :'( ur beef :'( doesn't mean kick sum1 out. :'(
U HAVE MADE THE PRESIDENT AND THE VICE TO RUN AWAY FROM THERE OWN HOMES,

They have now left and nobody has seen them for 2 days, i'm worried cos they might be homeless and family-less now, into da cold. With no love and caring.
IBB u just have to appologies to them especailly VP Ihsan, cos ..........(she hisses) Ibb wat have u done.
Anyway wai inna minister of disipline ne????????
Well as u can c the house is falling apart without the Presy and VP

[/color]
[/i]