News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nuhu goes to town

Started by Ibro2g, March 01, 2003, 05:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Nuhu who lived with his polygamous family at wudil, lost his father. The father being a farmer, Nuhu boy inherited a donkey, a pair of shirts, a piece of land and a small amount of money. After his graduation, and undergraduate graduation, his rich uncle from the capital (kano) offered him a scholarship abroad to complete his masters. He came back after a year. After his rest, he came to their  "tsakar gida" and met his step brother and the following converstions took place:
Brother: yaya hanya
Nuhu: lafia kalau
Nuhu: whats this (he siad wid fancy)
Brother: what is mene?
Nuhu: whats this. (pointing to the donkey)
Brother: Oh wannan, Uwaka ta haife shi bayan ka tafi.
Nuhu: JAKIN?!!!
Safety and Peace

baiwar_Allah

salam to u all,ibro nice joke u've got there. :)

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

iblink

is this story suppose to be about nuhu or jakin ???
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

iblink

o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Fulanizzle

)

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

lol!!!what a satire,yayi daidai da halin majority of kanoonliners, 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) :P :P

ummita

That was madd funny Ibro.... & Rabi'a meye naki kumer! Haba u neva introduce yuwa self 4 Dyme section...bellanta 2 pass our critism/yabbis session..u juss come hit us hard with that response...........man am hurt!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Quotelol!!!what a satire,yayi daidai da halin majority of kanoonliners, 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) :P :P

Kanoonline is the best family ever! Go introduce urself den come into the family sis.
Safety and Peace

Maleeq

Quotelol!!!what a satire,yayi daidai da halin majority of kanoonliners, 8) 8) 8) ::) ::) :P :P
hmmm thiz world......hear thiz "majority of kanonliners" like she's been in this place for tha past 4 months or so.
      or maybe.....juss maybe uve been hanging all along as a guest knowing u kant handle tha heat as an official member plz tell mi
   and ibro u ryte kanoonline is tha place to bi
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

mutanen da suke ce su hausa/fulani yet they said bamu iya hausa ba/fulatanci 8) ???majority

Ihsan

lol Ibro...nice 1

aaa...see me see trouble touch me touch fire!! Rabi'a!!! wetin bi yuwa own...u never hintrodous ursef and u kom stat yabbing K-onliners...better watch yuwa mout well well...

and wa yace bai iya yaren shi ba?? idan ma kinga an fadi haka to watakila dai mutum bai tashi a inda zai iya yaren nashi ba sosai... anani?
greetings from Ihsaneey

Aydee Fella

Quotemutanen da suke ce su hausa/fulani yet they said bamu iya hausa ba/fulatanci 8) ???majority
Kai kiyi Hankali fa ,Im juss advising cos mutanenan ba a masu shigan sauri
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

I don't like this place,only few are serious persons,the rest are always portraying their culture[and sometimes religion]in bad light,and what i mean alot of them could have said they don't even know the name of donkey talkles of identfying it,