News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Had I known

Started by Bilyaminu, February 04, 2003, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

There I was telling her to go ;D
She said whats wrong? ???
To me she going is the best thing life ;)
Now that she has gone :-[
Am regretting my actions :'(
And no one I miss like her ::)
After all this we still have feelings  8)
And wish we could be together ;)
But how when she already accept some else  :o
In love in the wrong time :-[
etrayal

Blaqueen

.....there's a reason why life flows on......
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

I told u ages ago man!! 4get about gurls, u gat a whole life 2 enjoy. As Ja' says luv is about pain. Wetin u go du with gel sef..........but if u still want di gel
Dont come around sulkin 2 us d family...as I know say we r all gonna stick up 4 each other,....but luvy luvy........I side away.........juss go prostrate 4 her front & beg.........if she no gri..make a move on....I suggest target hit!! (her best freind)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

QuoteI told u ages ago man!! 4get about gurls, u gat a whole life 2 enjoy.
na Man u want make him friend ;D
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

Nope.........he is not even a freind..He is family........as per k-online. So iz all kool
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

)

Rose

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Maleeq

Quotehey Bilya forget Love Joo :)

gaskiya ya kamata kam ;D ;D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

MohammedIbrahim

Allah-sarki  :( To allah ya bada sa'an samun wata , sauran kuma ka kara yin ganganci ita ma ta gudu.

Venom

na Man u want make him friend ;D

Nice 1 man lol lol lol  :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Bilyaminu

U guys are all funny, ;) u making me laugh all alone by the com side ;) Let me explain clearly so that u all can get the picture ok 8) She and I made an agreement along time ago over 4 years back ::) The agreement was that we both are going to get married ;) later on I got to know that she is getting due for marriage and I don’t have the money to ask her parent for marriage :o Her parent asked her to produce a husband, when ever ask she point to me :-/ If only they could understand that I really love her but I don’t have the money to take her in, although the parent never did call me but her elder brother did. He told me the best thing I can do for her is set her free :'( I had to call her of to get the best for her. And now the best gift I will give her is when the wedding comes I will explain and make a coupon to give to people saying I was there courtesy of Bilyaminu. :-[

Ice, without love we can not live !
etrayal

Rose

Bilya you are more funnier then anyone here :)
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Borg

Bilya.... i have a pal that says 'I love love' you obviously do toooo. Take it easy ma man ba wani abu, its always better the 2nd time around :D

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Borg

Da gaske Bilya, yanzu ji ka ke kaman it will never end ko, the grief the pain and all. Give it time and duk zai batce... in fact you will look back and laugh it off, don a locacin ka samu wata that will make you as happy if not more than the one you lost made you.... Amma fa sai ka yarda, in ba haka ba bata locacin ka zaka yi kawai a kan abun da ya fi karfin ka.

Tau kar a yi tagging di na as the love counsellor of this forum, tam!!!