News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Give your love once a chance ?is a wise idea

Started by Bilyaminu, February 27, 2003, 12:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

The best of all time comes when two friend depart for bad. Each thinking he or she is right, but each have forgotten that life, friendship and all in all relationship is compose of agreement and negotiating! Departing creates nothing but pain and each time remembered one wish he had not be burn that day. No day will pass by without one thinking of the other, oh whats he or she now doing, guess thinking of calling me but she or he wont they always hurt each other by the words the say, but is the intension of none to hurt the other! At times they let it slide that is the perfect match, at times they disagree and depart for bad when they are the real perfect match. A relationship can grow rapidly for 10 years without the word I love is being mention, do u believe in that? If I should met u today and decide to say I love u the second day, why turn me down! Having feelings without reacting to them makes no sense to love. I love u, u love me is no crime just sharing! Give her a chance or him to prove the little it has, even earth was not build in one day! Why try destroy the little faith in it.  No skin is made to walls but shelter for solution. The sun can shine but it definitely needs a shine spot.

Give your love once a chance  ;) is a wise idea
;)
etrayal

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

dan kauye

yeah man..........dis post reely made lotta sense 2 me,but i came 2 realize dat most fall in lov 4 d rong reezns n ofcourse 4 d rong <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> dont know wen dey r reely in lov or in lust,infatuation,having a crush or stuff lyk dat,and one mo thang....frends r d families we choose we hav 2 b very careful in choosing whoo 2 roll wit,i use 2 think frends r just frends as in u hang wit dem and dats it but i olso came 2 realize dat dere's mo 2 freindship dan just having a gud tyme...som r very infectious so its best u hook up wit d ryt ones..~!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke