News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Which Naija Babes Are Te Hottest?

Started by Anonymous, November 05, 2003, 01:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

Quotewaterside!!! you got the right girls on track!!!i'm impressed keep it up....4rm kt chics to maid chics to cala chis to the yols and all,thats the best p***y's u can get in naijaa ohh!!!!

exactly my point, he(ws) rated them acoording to the p***ies. I just didn't have the guts to actually say the word.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ibro2g"
Katsina girls are the bestest.

Yes, i strongly belive that KT girls are the best :D ....Thank God i  know one of them here  :wink:

larai

Quote from: "gogannaka"Ibro i believe yah!!!!!!!I'm not katsinanian but i just hav to admit thier babes are the best in the north...u shud see how they treat ppl..with courtesy and affection unlike our typical "hausa babes"........The fulani's are also HOT but i cant say much about their personality/hospitality....

Kano gals i'm sorry to say are materialistic thats why they are cheap...u just need to give them a solid first impression,like when u go there first time be sure to go wid a good ride (honda prefarably), your best shadda.Show her money ain't ya problem and tell her u'll spend all your fortune on her...HA man !if u do that i promise u'll POSSESS her ;).........kar fa yan kano su ce zagin su nake...the truth always hurts...and pls not :to every generality there is an exception....

Sorry to say this,mr whatever you call yourself,but you're the biggest narrow minded freak i've ever come across,the fact that your generalising on the issue that all  'chicks' from kano are materialistic and cheap shows how unintelligent you are.maybe its cos of the fact that you have had a few bad experiences in the past, but who gives a damn,you have no right to say what you just said,and has it ever occured to you that it might not be the 'cHICKS' that are materialistic and cheap,but rather its you who is obsessed with trying to prove to this 'chicks' that you are part of the 'in crowd' ? What ever the case i'm pretty certain that you don't know the first thing about kano babes and you're just ranting and rumbling for no apparent reason.And also when you said that katsina babes treat ppl with curtesy and affection,it really depends on your own perverted definition of 'curtesy and affection',do you mean a person going out of his way to be nice or going all the way[think about this] :twisted:  :wink:

Talking about the southerners..the Bendelites,Calabari nad Igbirra are the bestest in nija when it comes to love....they treat their men as second to God........Thats why i'll advise anyone not to fall in love wid them and break up.U know why? ? Coz u'll hardly be loved the way they loved u.