News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LIST OF WINNERS

Started by Bilyaminu, December 29, 2002, 03:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Really this is a poem  or chat site but for now this is not a poem but a link to all the poem writers.  
And hoping this wont cause any hard feelings is just for fun.

This is a release memo from the admin table on February 31st 0000    Attention all poem writers, this is the admin writing to you all. Better read well for if you fail to understand the rule my assistant fulanicious will have to kick you out. The admin reported that ihsan was unable to make it to the contest for there is an Indian movie in progress. And the problem we are now having is that darkchid “4” life ( Ummy) has refused to join the site. For she remain as a guest just to get night allowance, that is making the account of KANO ONLINE down by 100 and 10%. Hope she becomes one. And with pleasure we will accept her. Ibro2g has rise a case at the world court with ice, that ice is trying to freeze northern Nigeria but the defendant is saying that this is nature no body can escape it. Among the jury, babyluv ask the court to permit her to give part of her warm love to Ibro2g. The case was adjoin for forwarded hearing.
Al hamza has been hiding since the day al-mustapha was taking to the prison thinking his name sounds like hamza al-mustapha he also thinks that he will be taking to prison by the Obasonjo government. Waleedarh is on I.T but the emir has send waziri to meet mohammed Ibrahim with the issue of waleedarh’s hands in marriage with the emir’s son dafgons. Dagoodfella also raised the matter to the commissioner of Police over the emir trying to use his office, to gain his sisters hands. The commissioner of Police Bilyaminu K. Aliyu which also has a case with the admin, darkchild “4” life and fulanicious over the poem he has been writing about the girl he love’s on the net and so on. He could not resolve the situation but had to pass it to the director kano online intelligent agency (KOIA) fynedymequeen who allegedly report that intelligence have found out after all investigation that Ibrahim kurfi is behind all the issue.  Without forwarded delay she order agent Aliyu-hyder to send some agent to arrest Ibrahim kurfi. His attorney mallam saddiq abdullahi is suing the admin over the diplomatic of people peace case (DPPC)
See us in the next edition in THIS IS NOT THE NEWS

N.B (KOIA) has also passed the warrant of Fatima Munir wanted dead or alive with a reward of N500

LIST OF  LORDS IN KOL

Admin - lord of records
Ihsan - lady of Asians
Fulanicious – lady of hospitality
Ice - lady of ice
Ibrahim Kurfi - lord crime
Babyluv - lady of love and shelter
Waziri- lord of the tradition
Darkchild - lady of all shadows
Bilyaminu - lord of all rules and confusion
Waleedarh - lady leadership
Dafgons - lord men
Ibro2g - lord intellectuals with nut
Saddiq abdullahi - lord of law
Dagoodflla - lord of young
Al-hamza - lord of fear
Fynedymequeen – lady of touch me and u are dead
Aliyu hydar - lord of anger
Ibrahim Mohammed - lord lyrics

If your name is not listed please forward it to bakbai@hotmail.com and include your membership note
etrayal

Blaqueen

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! LMAO! ROTF!!!! oh my oh my.... u r one jobless person oh...lol.... ;D
u didnt mention ummita oh... and my aunty in royalty, Gimbiya...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

Dyme juss cudnt help not 2 notice! but d thing iz I dont take part in the poem contest, am not really in2 it....though I give em', my word (poem writerz)

Ke......wats ur own Dyme, taught u & I got it goin being each otherz back bone....(guess I was wrong :-/)... I have 2 keep out 4 ur watch then!!! ;)

Duz life get eni beta than that!!! Bilyameeeeeeeeen SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! U D MAN 8)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Rose

hehehehe :D
Bilyaminu you really deserve a Gold medal "LOL"
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

nura

What do you people mean. I also can write poems.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Ibro2g

you can also write he is just writting this for fun ok. can't u read that he is saying this is not the news! ;D
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

QuoteDyme juss cudnt help not 2 notice! but d thing iz I dont take part in the poem contest, am not really in2 it....though I give em', my word (poem writerz)

Ke......wats ur own Dyme, taught u & I got it goin being each otherz back bone....(guess I was wrong :-/)... I have 2 keep out 4 ur watch then!!! ;)

Duz life get eni beta than that!!! Bilyameeeeeeeeen SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! U D MAN 8)

haha... whut? its supposed to be a community titlin'... he left u and gimbiya out... he should atleast give u some kinda title... ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Am a minority............how about cuz....am fast superior than all of u......... 8) ;). Titles!!! havent u heard d reason he ranked all of u & xcluded Gimbz & I is simply bcuz we r d top rulerz! 8)

Hey juss kiddin...I dunno as well y he didnt...but 4 a fact iz..........I dont take part. Poems dont really appeal 2 my taste 8)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!