News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Brotherz & sisterz, Help me!!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, November 04, 2002, 08:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

? ?

SALAMU ALAIKUM

RAMADAN MUBARAK PEOPLE!!!

Sista, I love music too...but I will give ya some tips on how I roll the dice....

1. The music u listen to shouldnt be explicit :o
2. Never listen to music when its time to pray
3. Make sure that the u read Al-Quran much MORE than listening
? ?to music..

Especially this is the month of Ramadan...u should be playing the Quran 24/7

Amma May Allah help us all Insha Allah
)

Ihsan

Ameen Ukhty...Allah yasa  :)... Allah ya raba mu da aikata abu mara kyau ko wani iri ne!
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Yeah! Music, gr8t ideas from u all.We should try Islamic music..mhmm ehen,ehen that thingy wey fulanicious get, yes! that icon wey we go fit notice u, that one now synogue, abi na hindu temple or na post box? & ur yellow writin just symbolises how bright u r. Imagine this world without music, ppl how u see am?

al_hamza

well u see,
if yur in kano and u wanna discuss this kinda thing.........
u'll think twice b4 .
haba kunya ma zai kashe mutun thinkin of what the answer of the other person would be
malam..........
"kaga a lokacin azimi ina samun masalan nan"
malam="maye?"
answer "kaga a lokacin azimi ina tunawa da wakoki kuma sae in fara yi wa kai na,kaman su r-kelly"
malam="inna'Lillahi"
aikin shaitan kenan
and then they name u "malam r-kelly"
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Anonymous

R u givin us a scenario on wat happened when u were so ashamed 2 speak of d same problem most of us were having, so u rather went off 2 consult a malam and that was exactly d conversation u had with him. Wallahi theres nutin  shameful about it. One thing I like this Al-Hamza is, he ends up speaking about himself, if u r not a gr8t fan of music y d R.Kelly... as u said u have sinned in d past n have load of skeleton in ur cupboard. Ay mate!!! I get d picture ;D ;D

Fulanizzle

N.sTAR  to  be honest wit u. i think that is supposed to be a time gate as indicated where i got the icon from.... but to me it looks faaar from a time gate....

anywayz...Islamic music--- we already have Yusuf Islam around
.. unless  u gonna sing for us 8)

)

Anonymous

Salam
I am of the view that music, used for a constructive purpose- unlike rap music...- , is not haram. Why, because there is nothing wrong in doing what pleases you as long as it conforms to Islamic ideals. Take Bob Marley for instance, his songs are usually satirical and thus not caterogically prohibited.
Secondly, In Allah zai baki wata sha daya ki tajin wakokin da kike so, cant you give Allah just 30 days? its seems fair to me. Although, any action not worthy of being taken in ramadan is by definition also not worthy of doing out of ramadan. That is one of the principles underlying the importance of Azimi.
Kamar yadda hausawa suke cewa, riga kafi ta fi magani, I.E the best way of avoiding music is getting as far away from it.
I must say, rap music and all music used to glorify violence and justify adultery are haram in or out the month of ramadanm
And I wish you the best as always.
Bisslam
A sha ruwa lafiya.

Anonymous

mhmm.. ehen... ehen... Amin I no tlk say I no go fit sacrifice 3oyrs 4 ramadan.. cumin 2 think things over u r worse than I am.. Bob Marley & co.. u even know raps containing violence etc...I say our man here knows it all.  Nice one!!

Anonymous

Oi Oi Oi lov music too  ;) ...... but u gotta cut it out ur plans sometimes MISS UMMITA !!!! .Idan ma ya zama dole a gi music onec in a while.PERIOD.!!!!! ::)  ::)   :P  :P

Aydee Fella

I think u have stop listening to music,{I pray so},ummita leave dymeqeen she is useless for saying that music is not, u she is hopeless thats why she wants u to be hopeless like her so that she can gets a patrner.

dafgons.

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

Hmmm..,ummita leave dyme i think she is mad this days,ke fynnedyme keyi a hankali da duniya zai kai ke ya bar ke fa to ne na gaya mike, ummita Allah ya sa kin bari war haka, and i will continue praying for insha Allah

Dafgons

Anonymous

Thnx 4 d prayaz, u surely is d Goodfella 8).....but.....emmm ........... :-X :-/

Aydee Fella

EXIt: DAFgonz
Enter: Dagoodfella
Y'all should also put me in ur prayers cos am obsessed with Eminem/D12 songs ,and da shyt is there so nasty.

Anonymous

When a ship goes down so as well d captain!!!........................................ mhmmm...err..u r obssessed with Marshall....well thatz y I c fella tellin all ..2 b careful with ur lil advice up there........ well.... wat can I say l luv dirty dozen as well..... 8) ;)so keep it goin.....amma its haram!!

Aydee Fella

emm...this music thing is quite confusing u know :-/ but r u really sure its haram ummita.and if u r ill be very glad to learn all that u know bout it .
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?thanks.