News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WE JUST HAVE TO SAY THANKYOU OR DONT WE?

Started by ummita, April 08, 2004, 03:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Hafsy_Lady and all members,

I will soon lighten up the moving images as well as add more pictures. Please bear with me. Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Nuruddeen

Kash! ai munyi tafiyane shi yasa bamu zo munyi godiya ba sai dai mu mun sami matsala da Identity namu shi yasa ba'a ji duriyarmu ba kwana biyu.
nuruddeen (a.k.a Jibo Nura) :)  :)  :)
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
nuruddeen (a.k.a Jibo Nura),

Please check your e-mail. I just send you your login information.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

alimsuf

Negus

The site really lookeed revolutionalized well done admin. We hope this is just the beginning of a very long adventure.cheers

Hafsy_Lady

ADMIN, WELL DONE, BUT THE PICTURE IS STILL LOOKING DARK. MY FREIND WANTED TO SEE THE PICTURES CLEARLY BUT WE COULDNT MAKE OUT WHAT IS WHAT? AND OH THE ALBUM IS LOOKING CUTE....................................

OYA KANOONLINERS START POSTING YOUR PICTURES NOW NOW BEFORE I COMOT MY CANE. FOR THE FIRST PICTURE TO BE POSTED, THE PESSIN WILL RECEIVE A SPESHA PRIZE. OYAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAA STOP YANGA, BE BOLD JARE. ANYTIN WITH HAUSA DAMA YOU MUST SEE THAT THIN, OYA MEMBERS POST YER PICKSHO! ALBUM FORUM IS OPEN AND NEEDS TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THE FACES

What you see is what you get[/b]