News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

VOICE OF THE MASSES

Started by Hafsy_Lady, March 09, 2004, 05:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Assalamualaikum Jama'a
I don open new thread after so many years any pessin wey no reply......am gonna be VEXED ?;D

The masses: They are crying out, they want to be heard, they want jobs,freedom,good health,justice, money or any source of finance, they want to smiles and be happy they just want good living. They want to leave like those that have good living.

What can be done? What needs to be done? What ought to have been done? How can we go about doing it? What are you going to do? How can you help the masses to be heard out loud and clear?

Lets hear your opinion, speak on behalf of these poor souls maybe they can be heard out through YOU! Maybe You can  make a change...... :-[
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Wetin happun? Haba selfish brothers and sisters you dont want to contribute to help us the masses, no fair wo! Ok sorry if if you not selfish drop your line mana! ;D Infact am so  VEXEDDDDDDDDDDD  ::)

ummita

Awwwwwwwwww Honey beeheeve (Hafsy) kema kinseni if it means replyin 2 ur post 10000 times I will do it! I gt ur bck on dis one...........besides I will do anything for nigeria..........for us d masses

Goverment shud release money! The money shud b invested in providin job opportunities,education, healthcare.... (thou they r tryin, but dey need 2 try harder)

Government: please provide us with BENEFITS!

Rich people shud release some part of their money to donate in charities.....

Young people common get creative!!, organise activities raise funds and invest........

Healthcare: Nigerians shud stop importin fake drugs juss 4 cheap labour sake! They shud produce 100% paracetamol and not 90% talcum powder and 10% d actual drug itself

The masses themselves are not making matters any easier, they shud stop crucify & blamin d govt, there is a alwaysa way 2 a betta livin bt some of "us" d masses are not willin 2 make a move!!!
For example the young generation: Go 2 skool gt educated and become what u wan2 bt its the opposite, they bunk off to go yawo. Obviously missin skool is missin out!!!

Let us obey law an order: Simple instruction do not dump litter, our masses will dump sewage infront of your house! Lets prevent crime, however thousands influence it!

If only I WILL MIND MY RELIGION AND OU MIND YOURS, THERE WONT BE ANY MORE BLOODSHEDS EVER!!!

Lets get rid of wicked, selfish, devilish ppl .....errrrrrrrrrrrr but how?.........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fateez

QuoteWetin happun? Haba selfish brothers and sisters you dont want to contribute to help us the masses, no fair wo! Ok sorry if if you not selfish drop your line mana! ;D Infact am so ?VEXEDDDDDDDDDDD ?::)

~*Salaam*~

Ooooooooooooh!!!! I'm really sorry Hafsy!!!

Ok, I think da most important move we shud make

is to think of a way to control our population.

It is da main cause of all those problems

It's really increasing fast. Imagine in da last

15 years, we have increased by 32.27%,

Wat do u xpect in da next 50years?

(We might even be competing wit China)

Family planning is very necessary 4 us...

Then we can think of battling wit corruption & fraud from

top to bottom,

When dat is dealt wit, then we WILL have enough

resources to take care of ourselves,

All we need is a plan that we will stick to

It might take sumtime to achieve our goalz, but it's worth a
try. Blaming the govt. and leaders will only increase da

anger in our hearts. I feel our rebellion also contributes 2

da downfall of our country. Lets just be optimistic and

cooperate.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Gimbiya

I believe that the only way people to get to where they want to go is by standing up to themselve. there's only so much that the government can contribute and the rest is up to us theCITIZEN. I don't believe that the government are doing such a great job by the way. but I think we should try to do something for our future. first of all to theGOVERNMENT: us(citizen) we need security, we want to make sure that we are safe in our own motherland. something got to give in, it looks like the police ain't doing sh*t, so what's the use of our military? to send them to other countries? so that they get the security that we(citizen) are starving of.

what do you guys think? I will drop down more later, a bit busy right now but interesting topic. I waited for this for a while
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Muhammad

salam
its so sad but the Nigerian masses have no voices and never did have any. There has never been a time in Nigeria's history where radical action was taken due to the 'cries' of the masses.
It is unfortunate but true. Another truth is, Nigeria, as it stands today is badly mismanaged. The legislature is a big joke. Otherwise, the random and wanton exploitation of the nation's resources by the executive will be curtailed. Let me give an example.
OBJ has almost 30 special adviser's and some 17 senior special assistance. All of these earn slightly less than waht a minister earns. What this says is, OBJ is wilfully and criminally spending our scarce resources on his cronies rather than on education and health.
Only hope people will have resides in the system. But  since the people in power are very greed and will not relinquish their positions, change in Nigeria will be hard indeed.
I hope this change!

Anonymous

I have just question for all of you.
HOW CAN WE IMPLEMENT ALL YOU HAVE SAID. HOW CAN WE PUT THEM INTO ACTION?
Na karanta alot of things on how we can have a better living standard. There are thousands of reports, articles, planning about how lifes of masses will be enriched. The wealthyhave spoken of donating so so so amount over microphone. The goverment have said 800 Naira for new school laboratories, people like you and I  have discussed here and there times without number about solving the problems of poor masses. A planning permission was requested and a land search was carried out 5yrs ago to start building flats for poor people har yau I await to see Truck suppliers of cements not even showels or diggers have been supplied to the venue. Nothing has been done, nothing has changed, the life of masses is still to be rescued. So we can sit and talk and talk and talk, duk bayanin da zamuyi nidai ina sauraro inga changes. Ba muyi ta hakilon magana ba ba changi

ummita

WELL SAID!!! "Our people" we cant just keep blaming d government. It wont make matters easy like she said. But we need 2 act!!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Kanolicious

WELL SAID!!! "Our people" we cant just keep blaming d government. It wont make matters easy like she said. But we need 2 act!!!!

Why will you say so my sister, i am in this goverment
and i know how these thieves loot our money out of
the contry. all these people know is their big belly and
their children. they don't care about the masses at all
so you people who understand and know this have to
come out and tell the governent the truth. I wounder
what type of country nigeria is changing to ??? people
wount come out and speak out for their rights! the only
thing that nigerians respond & protest to is when govenment
close their shops in the market! or anything that has to
do with where they are doing their business.

This is wrong, at least when obasanjo incresed the fuel
price, nigerians should have keep on protesting day after
day till they get what they want. but yet everyone is so
week or feeling he is too rich to come out and protest!
take a look at other foreign countries, e.g venezuela
when they had this fuel price problem some months ago.
if you were following the fuel crisis & protest clearly, there
were ministers & directors of high govenment field coming
out to protest. and at last they got what they want.

Nigerians should think again & again, clearly!!!
And take action the next time something like
this happens.

mtsssss, bye.
e bring Justice in K-Online!

Kanolicious

QuoteI have just question for all of you.
HOW CAN WE IMPLEMENT ALL YOU HAVE SAID. HOW CAN WE PUT THEM INTO ACTION?

This is a question we all have to sit down and discuss!

Were are the government officials? Gogannaka we need some
answers on this matter here.

Abut

We need a revolution,the present situation cannot go on,the masses have to revolt they must say enough is enough,people have to sacrifice their lives to end this mess,what we need is a leader,we already have a cause,Allah ya kawo mana leader,Amin.

Kanolicious

QuoteWe need a revolution,the present situation cannot go on,the masses have to revolt they must say enough is enough,people have to sacrifice their lives to end this mess,what we need is a leader,we already have a cause,Allah ya kawo mana leader,Amin.

Yes abut, prayer is the answer.

somethingelse

hey all...i'm kinda new in here,i'll drop something better next tyme.peace out 8)

Guduma

I can only say that we need to change the whole concept of our way of life. We must change the system of governance from the local, State and Federal Govt. We must equally change/reform our judicial system, the Police and the Army. For us to involve every one in nation building, we must deemphasize tribal, religious and political differences. We must accept one another the way we are and not how we want them to be. Lastly we must all have the fear of God, trust and tolerance for one another.

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteAwwwwwwwwww Honey beeheeve (Hafsy) kema kinseni if it means replyin 2 ur post 10000 times I will do it! I gt ur bck on dis one...........
Allah sarki my Chipakoyouyousprika. I knew you will post comment for my topic...........ah Fateez, dont mention apology atleast you don reply yuwa hown ?;D I dont have to say anything. Party tonight at 3am to celebrate how many people posted their replies. mhmmm we have very patriotic people wo!!! for those that didnt reply 20 strokes! mhmm like if they dont reply I go die ::)

ehnnnnn but you all think we can take over the government??/ ?JUST LIKE THAT? ? it might be impo- po- po impossible :-/